Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

1/10 would, to me, be "fairly common" though that isn't explicitly divorcees and then you'd need a figure to distinguish "hosed little girl because ex-wife's pussy is not available" and "hosed little girl because she was physically present" or even "hosed little girl because I knew where she lived"

even 1/20 to me would be fairly common given what we're talking about :\

I was just mostly wondering whether you are talking about 10% of abused women were abused by their dad or whether like 10% of all divorced dads will try to gently caress their daughter. Could be that both are true ofc. I'm not arguing that it is not a factual statement either way, I was just wondering which specifically you meant.

e: bc if it is the latter then that implies 10% of *all* dads would try to rape their kid if the spouse/mom is not there which is pretty goddamn :smith:

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Feb 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Yes...Agreed...

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Antivehicular posted:

Guess the ages:

Boyfriend (31M) and I (30F) just had explosive fight over "art", am I wrong?Relationships
submitted an hour ago * by throwaway0101p4

rt.. it was a robot dancing in front of a mirror in stripper close.

I looked it up so you don't have to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JestwuC1Cik
Please do not masturbate to that.
Lol at this philistine

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
E: no gently caress it.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Any thoughts on tomorrow's lottery numbers? Because you clearly have a gift here

'Listen, you can't be mean to me just because I'm doing exactly what so many other men have done before me. Unlike them, when I 'just ask questions' I sincerely want to learn, and I promise to consider your answers.'

'So as I was saying: is sexual abuse really as bad as you say, and why are you such a loving bitch about it?'

Whoa, sorry, I don't always control the visions. Try 5 and 69.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Deer posted:

'So as I was saying: is sexual abuse really as bad as you say, and why are you such a loving bitch about it?

Idk why you're insisting that this is what is being said when I feel like that is not at all what I'm saying. Where am I calling anyone a bitch? Where am I disagreeing with the basic premise of 'a lot of women are sexually abused by a parent?'

Why is it automatically assumed that I disagree on the basic premise (which is "sexual assault by a parent is common") just because I ask for further data?

Like if you said 'man it storms a lot on Jupiter" and I asked "how much does it storm?" that doesn't mean I am arguing the basic premise that it storms a lot on Jupiter.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Tiny Deer isn't actually reading your posts is why.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

Tiny Deer isn't actually reading your posts is why.

:*(

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Ok the pubes being labeled in a book is pretty creepy, but if the guy is really hot and normal otherwise would you give your pubby to him?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

that's because, by virtue of ambiguous phrasing, I can introduce an idea but also be a huge troll about it and cause people to get really mad

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

smart

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Grevling posted:

Either seven women agreed to give him a pubic hair for his scrapbook or this is the first time he's asked.

On the plus side, if this is the first time he's asked, it would mean that hopefully the other seven women involved never had to know about the existence of the :redflag: PUBIC HAIR SCRAPBOOK :redflag:, which is a small mercy. (It also makes me imagine his internal monologue: "I've always had to use subterfuge before, but this girl... she's the one. She'll understand.")

I just want to know how this thing got started. Is this guy one of those dudes who always thought he'd never have sex, so when he found a shed hair on his bed after losing his virginity, he scrapbooked it to memorialize this amazing occasion that would never come again? And then he somehow got seven more sex partners? I just... I don't get it.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

This thread is the only place on the internet where seeing an age and gender in brackets indicates that a post is more worth reading than the rest of the poo poo around it.

E: this lovely post included.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'd let him choose his favorite lol

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Well I think it's romantic

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Wait, so do you guys not have public hair and toenail clipping scrapbooks?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My [21F] boyfriend [22M] of 1.5 years suddenly is getting passive aggressive about my leg hair.

Throw away because my BF sometimes uses reddit.

I don't shave. No armpits, no legs, no pubes. I do pluck my eyebrows. I haven't since 6th or 7th grade, and we my boyfriend and I first got together, I was very clear that I wouldn't be shaving. It just something I don't do. If I am going to a fancy event where my legs will be shown, I wear tan stockings and you can't even tell.

Anyways, he was fine with this for awhile, or at least never said anything about it. It is not like I was secretive of never shaving so it shouldn't have been a surprise. But recently, since about November, he has been making comments about it. Examples: "It doesn't take that long to shave!" and "Smooth legs are so nice." when we see a commercial for shaving products or something similar.

I kinda ignored the comments, as they weren't really directed at me, but they have been becoming more frequent and worse. He said to me something like "Your legs would be so nice if they were like that.' and I overhead a casual comment of how "hairy legs are gross" to his friends... and generally actually comparing my 'gross' legs to hairless 'nice' legs. Then, one day he came home from the grocery store with ladies shaving cream and a pack of women's razors. This was about two weeks ago. I clarified when he presented them to me that I would not be shaving. He said "They were just on sale so I bought them... just in case."

I don't care to, its itchy and time consuming and I just don't care. I am not unhygienic by any means, I shower at least ever two days and wear deodorant. I don't know why he was fine with it before and suddenly is being so weird about it. He hasn't even outright spoke to me about it and shared his concern over my hairy legs.

tl;dr Boyfriend is passive aggressive about my hairy legs. Where do I go from here?

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

TheScott2K posted:

No they're used immediately for witchcraft

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TheScott2K posted:

Remember when goth girls were all about those lover's blood necklaces? I thought those were hilarious.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

I'd let him choose his favorite lol

The loving postcoital inspection, golden tweezers in hand

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

that's because, by virtue of ambiguous phrasing, I can introduce an idea but also be a huge troll about it and cause people to get really mad

:argh:

Reversal of fortune;

quote:

I [18/M] want to have more privacy, but I'm afraid my mom [50/F] won't let me.

So, my whole life I've been living only with my mother. During my whole life, we've had no problems being naked while in the presence of eachother. But the problem is, I'm now 18 and I want to start having more privacy and be able to make decisions about how my body looks like.

My mom always lets me pick my own clothes, no problem with that. Problem is, I don't think she will ever let me shave my legs or pubs. Just to be able to shave my armpits I had to argue alot with her, and she still doesn't approve. My chest hair, I almost have to do it behind closed door ( but I don't really care about it tough ). Now, I hate having leg hair, and anytime I bring the subject up she just denies and I'm very afraid she will snap when I tell her I want to shave my pubic hair. Maybe she'll be okay with me having my own privacy and then I shave without her knowing.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I think what is actually important is how big of a book are we talking here? Is it a little notebook or a large blank diary waiting to be filled with hairs from your mons pubis?

Because is is hoping to comb through page after page of a pube tome then that means he probably isn't very serious about the relationship.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
omg Taint Witchcraft is my new WWE handle

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Antivehicular posted:

Guess the ages:

Boyfriend (31M) and I (30F) just had explosive fight over "art", am I wrong?Relationships
submitted an hour ago * by throwaway0101p4

I looked it up so you don't have to: [video type=""]JestwuC1Cik[/video]
Please do not masturbate to that.

20% of divorced dads masturbate to that.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I collect the earwax of every woman I have sex with.

Yup, that first entry is gonna look mighty nice someday.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Pick posted:

omg Taint Witchcraft is my new WWE handle

I want to see that costume AND the intro music

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Her chest hair, she has no problem with

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Wanna go to Pube Guys clone farm.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Oh, no. I read them. I just lack the patience to do a bunch of dudes' homework for them like they can shove me in a locker if I don't. I often feel patient enough to do this, but good goddamn baby Jesus Christ is it tiresome.

I don't even know. I guess I know it's pointless, but I keep tilting at those windmills.

If you honestly want more information, try calling RAINN or your local equivalent. They also have a Web presence with plenty of information. There you go.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Pick posted:

Remember when goth girls were all about those lover's blood necklaces? I thought those were hilarious.

90s Angelina had one of those, good lord she was hot. Too bad it was Billy Bob Thornton's.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

this, but for my crotch

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Gamer problems.

On OKCupid, I [20 F] met a really nice guy [20 M]. Problem? He's a gamer.

quote:

I'll try to keep this short.

So I have been on OKCupid for a month and up until yesterday, it was pretty much hitting a dead wall. Yesterday, I did start talking with this guy who seemed pretty nice. His profile was very detailed and well written. We were going to meet up today... until I did some Googling.

Now one thing you need to know about me is that I want a guy who isn't submerged into video gaming. I'm not against video gaming as a pastime but i don't want it to be an integral part of their life. This guy's profile mentioned nothing about video gaming at all so I was under the assumption it wasn't even something he did. My Google searches had a different story to tell.

In the last year, he has participated in numerous gaming events in my area (and won a few) and is apart of numerous gaming forums. Those forum accounts alone speak volumes in how much video games he plays on a daily basis.

I decided to tell him that I couldn't make it to the date today and would reschedule with him at a later time because I need time to think this over. He seems very nice, but i don't want to go into a relationship where video games play a big factor in it. I also refuse to ask him to cut down video games on my behalf since there's nothing worse than a controlling SO. I either want to try and make this work or not even try at all and keep searching.

tl;dr: Found an awesome guy on OKCupid, turns out he's an avid video gamer (which he didn't mention on his profile), do I try to make this work or go the other way?

I [19/F] am having issues with my fiance [17/M], of 4 years, dealing with a Gamer Addict

quote:

I am having issues with my newly became fiance. I love him to death and i dont wanna break up with him. It's becoming very hard however, because of the things he does. It drives me insane. Im not sure what to do. Everyday he is constantly playing his Xbox with his friends. I told him how i feel about him ignoring me and that it hurts. If that wasn't bad enough i have gone to bed many nights sad and depressed. He has pulled all nighters playing the same game and so Ive gone to bed alone lately. I love him to death and i dont wanna give up on 4 years....but I am at the point to thinking I'm not sure if it's even worth it anymore.

My (20/F) sister (25/F) is posing as a gamer to attract a guy she likes, but she actually hates gaming and keeps involving me because I'm a real gamer.

quote:

She's always been very girly and overly judgmental of gamers. As early back as I can remember, she's judged me for being into gaming. Now that she found a guy she thinks is hot (who happens to be into the same games and me) she keeps asking me questions about video games and she even gave him my gaming ID to fool him into thinking all my trophies and accomplishments belong to her.

This probably sounds silly to most of you. But you can insert any hobby, and it's still a massive problem IMO. She's faking and roping this guy into her life through cheap, manipulative tactics. It's especially annoying to me because she's done this to guys before. She pretended to be really into the same bands and books as me, in order to attract this other guy before. It worked. She obsessively learned the plot to his favorite books by asking me about them and reading the summary online, and then he broke up with her a few months into it because she tried "changing" him.

I love my sister but she needs to stop doing this. The guys always find out and they always dump her, not because she's unattractive or stupid, just really insecure to the point that she doesn't think her own interests are enough to impress them. Plus she always tries to "better" their hobbies into things she thinks are cool. It's tacky.

I didn't really have a problem with it until she gave this guy my ID though. He added me on play station. I declined the invitation and my sister keeps pestering me to add him. It's really annoying. I can't dodge her either. We live together. Both in school.
Is she not old enough to know this is a really tired, unsuccessful strategy? If she wants a clean cut guy, she should find one instead of roping these nerdy types into her life and then trying to change them.

TL;DR - She has a habit of picking up random hobbies and interests that she doesn't like, in order to attract guys, and then tries to change them into the clean cut people she thinks they should be. It never works out for her in the long run. I'm getting tired of being her encyclopedia. She gave the most recent guy my gaming ID and is basically posing as me. We live together otherwise I'd be able to avoid her. How do I talk sense into her?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sucking your dads dick while he's asleep is pretty common too. I'd say like 2 out of every 5 people have done it, based on my personal experience.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Streak posted:

Sucking your dads dick while he's asleep is pretty common too. I'd say like 2 out of every 5 people have done it, based on my personal experience.

lot's daughter spotted

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Themata posted:

My (20/F) sister (25/F) is posing as a gamer to attract a guy she likes, but she actually hates gaming and keeps involving me because I'm a real gamer.

this one's absolutely fake

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Don't wake daddy!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
don't date gamers, or your dad, or video games about loving your dad, or that video game about having gay sex with living poop made out of meat that comes out of your butthole and kills every fish in your aquarium

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Hey, video games about loving your dad is a fine-looking gal and I'd date her in a heartbeat.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
im the person who has a meltdown when asked for more info about a statement and then deflects by implying the question asker doesn't think sexual abuse is an issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I like video games and know first hand that people who like video games are toxic broken garbage people.