Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Guilty posted:

I hope we don't start a trend of posting pure garbage constantly.

Not everybody has perfectly rolled everything. I have exactly one decent compass rose, the rest are garbage. TPs are all mostly garbage but you have to run something for the set bonus, so :shrug:

Maybe try not to be so pretentious about loving video game items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Larrymer posted:

Not everybody has perfectly rolled everything. I have exactly one decent compass rose, the rest are garbage. TPs are all mostly garbage but you have to run something for the set bonus, so :shrug:

Ok please start screenshotting and posting every piece of garbage you get, thanks!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Let's just make Diablo 3 pro thread so you can post in there by yourself.

Dude was excited he got an item, who cares.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Imagine being like 40 years old and yelling at someone that their items aren't good enough on the internet.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Imagine being 40 and getting so excited about a bad rolled item you have to post it on the internet.

The Yin and Yang.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

exquisite tea posted:

Imagine being like 40 years old and yelling at someone that their items aren't good enough on the internet.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Imagine being 40 and getting so excited about a bad rolled item you have to post it on the internet.

The Yin and Yang.

One of these people is excited about something; the other is being a whiney crybaby about the quality of loot pictures he sees on the internet.

I think I can tell who I'd rather play and or talk about videogames with.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
Everyone seems to have an opinion about it, but no one is posting images of garbage

I only asked him if he knew that his items were trash because I've seen some terrible advice given in this thread and terribly rolled items.

Edit: vvvvv nice trolling, good contribution

Guilty fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 11, 2017

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Guilty posted:

Everyone seems to have an opinion about it, but no one is posting images of garbage

Your garbage posts will have to suffice.

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.

Guilty posted:

I only asked him if he knew that his items were trash because I've seen some terrible advice given in this thread and terribly rolled items.

Edit: vvvvv nice trolling, good contribution

I like how you're acting like a pro expert but can't figure out a basic reason a build uses a certain weapon. It's used instead of cubed because it's a 2h, and all of your damage is coming from gems with set damage intervals so the damage on the 2h is better than a 1h and offhand would be.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Got my first primal.

Think I can push a GR80 with it?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Got my first primal.

Think I can push a GR80 with it?

FUCKIN Blackthorne's Dumpster God dammit

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

FUCKIN Blackthorne's Dumpster God dammit

Primal Homing Pads this week. I'm gonna shoehorn these bad rear end pieces of merch into my build. :smug:

Suck it ya fuckin nerd

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Can't wait until seasons is over and I can throw together my full LoR (Legacy of Retards) build consisting of garbage primals.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

When does this season end, or do we not know yet?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

When does this season end, or do we not know yet?
Recent seasons have all lasted about three months. Season 11 started on July 20, so mid to late October is when it will probably end.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Seems that they announce the end date about 2.5 weeks before it ends.

Season should end roughly September 6, for those that are excited for Blizzard and Activision's latest AAA collaboration, "Destiny 2: PC"

Guilty
May 3, 2003

Ort posted:

I like how you're acting like a pro expert but can't figure out a basic reason a build uses a certain weapon. It's used instead of cubed because it's a 2h, and all of your damage is coming from gems with set damage intervals so the damage on the 2h is better than a 1h and offhand would be.

Wrong question about the wrong weapon but nice reading comprehension. Try reading posts instead of grasping at straws

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
you seem upset about about our favorite cookie clicker game

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Guilty posted:

I hope we don't start a trend of posting pure garbage constantly.

Okay, cool. I guess I'll just wait until I can contribute to the endless stream of "Hey guys, I got a poo poo primal, that sucks" posts instead.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Seems that they announce the end date about 2.5 weeks before it ends.

Season should end roughly September 6, for those that are excited for Blizzard and Activision's latest AAA collaboration, "Destiny 2: PC"

Excellent, I can post about my bad loot drops in that topic then, too.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm Gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Are you buff too?

JohnnySavs
Dec 28, 2004

I have all the characteristics of a human being.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrunkFonzie-1401/hero/92165394

Anyone have input on why I can't break Gr70 other than I'm playing poorly? That honestly might be it since half the time it seems like my Archon beam is just missing completely, but the pain point is I explode like a blood balloon whenever anything leaps/charges my way.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

JohnnySavs posted:

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrunkFonzie-1401/hero/92165394

Anyone have input on why I can't break Gr70 other than I'm playing poorly? That honestly might be it since half the time it seems like my Archon beam is just missing completely, but the pain point is I explode like a blood balloon whenever anything leaps/charges my way.

- You need more CDR, at the very least on gloves, shoulders, source and one of your rings.

- Some of your gear isn't rolled very well. Socket on source, no crit on bracers, no crit on necklace, and wave of force on boots + hydra on chest instead of defensive stats for some reason.

- Your wand is very low damage and the legendary text is not great either.

In case it wasn't already obvious all your damage in this spec comes from trillion+ damage Manald crits when enemies are stunned. Right off the bat you are missing up to 16% crit from not having it on your neck and bracers.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

A couple seasons ago I had a spectral blade speedfarm Wizard that was pretty fast and fun to play. I kinda wanna make a Wizard but archon doesn't really appeal to me and I'd mostly use the wiz for bounties and regular rifts rather than pushing Grifts. Do y'all think something like my old setup would still work in T13? I'd make a few definite changes like replacing F/R with a Manald & CoE and throwing paralysis into the passives for starters.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
I used Spectral Blade for that very purpose this season, you'll be fine. If you want, people have already done the legwork for you on converting it to a Manald Heal build so you can just pull one of the builds from one of the usual places and get to it.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Larrymer posted:

Your garbage posts will have to suffice.

LOL

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Larrymer posted:

Nah, he is right, there's no point in making GBS threads up the thread with garbage rolls. If you have a question about whether or not you should use an item for your build, first hit up icy-veins.com before asking questions here. The vast majority of build questions can be answered a lot quicker on that site.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
Honestly the only way to "farm" primals for your build is to get a second copy of the legendary you want primal and just reroll it a ton of times. You'll often get upgrades for your primary so just swap.

It does necessitate bounties though which is very cruel of blizzard. But one T13 split run is like 3 rolls of 1% chance.

Guilty posted:

Wrong question about the wrong weapon but nice reading comprehension. Try reading posts instead of grasping at straws

Nah, you asked why relianas which is a 2h scythe, and that is why it's used.

Guilty
May 3, 2003

Potential BFF posted:

A couple seasons ago I had a spectral blade speedfarm Wizard that was pretty fast and fun to play. I kinda wanna make a Wizard but archon doesn't really appeal to me and I'd mostly use the wiz for bounties and regular rifts rather than pushing Grifts. Do y'all think something like my old setup would still work in T13? I'd make a few definite changes like replacing F/R with a Manald & CoE and throwing paralysis into the passives for starters.

There's an electrocute variation that I find to be more powerful, also really satisfying and works with a sage's set. Might want to give that a try

Ort posted:

Nah, you asked why relianas which is a 2h scythe, and that is why it's used.

Let's see if you can read, or cannot. If you still don't get it, please stop posting until you learn how:
Q: why is reilena's used IN CUBE instead of scythe of the cycle? Scythe of the cycle gives 300% damage boost
A: because scythe of the cycle only works with secondary skills.

That was the exact conversation. I know you hate me for knowing how to play the game, but it's getting really sad.

Guilty fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Aug 12, 2017

JohnnySavs
Dec 28, 2004

I have all the characteristics of a human being.

exquisite tea posted:

- You need more CDR, at the very least on gloves, shoulders, source and one of your rings.

- Some of your gear isn't rolled very well. Socket on source, no crit on bracers, no crit on necklace, and wave of force on boots + hydra on chest instead of defensive stats for some reason.

- Your wand is very low damage and the legendary text is not great either.

In case it wasn't already obvious all your damage in this spec comes from trillion+ damage Manald crits when enemies are stunned. Right off the bat you are missing up to 16% crit from not having it on your neck and bracers.

Thanks - I know I need to reroll gear but having specific things to work towards is helpful. Time for endless bounties!

Guilty posted:

There's an electrocute variation that I find to be more powerful, also really satisfying and works with a sage's set. Might want to give that a try

Let's see if you can read, or cannot. If you still don't get it, please stop posting until you learn how:
Q: why is reilena's used IN CUBE instead of scythe of the cycle? Scythe of the cycle gives 300% damage boost
A: because scythe of the cycle only works with secondary skills.

That was the exact conversation. I know you hate me for knowing how to play the game, but it's getting really sad.

Lol

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
This thread was a lot better when no one was playing.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!
Does anyone have advice on completing the Avarice conquest?

I've tried T13 Ruins of Corvus, but I can't seem to kill things consistently enough to keep the gold streak up.

I'm also running a pretty mediocre speed farming build, but it's the best I have for now.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

twice burned ice posted:

I've tried T13 Ruins of Corvus, but I can't seem to kill things consistently enough to keep the gold streak up.

I'm also running a pretty mediocre speed farming build, but it's the best I have for now.

You are running through to spawn everything first, then killing in reverse, right?

Also what's your GF at?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

twice burned ice posted:

Ffs I've said multiple times in this thread, t10

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

Cyrano4747 posted:

You are running through to spawn everything first, then killing in reverse, right?

Also what's your GF at?

I am. GF isn't the highest because I was hoping I could do it without rolling specific gear. If that's necessary, I'll start rolling pieces.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Ffs I've said multiple times in this thread, t10

Sorry dude, new to to the thread. I didn't read the whole thing before I posted.

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

twice burned ice posted:

I am. GF isn't the highest because I was hoping I could do it without rolling specific gear. If that's necessary, I'll start rolling pieces.

Sorry dude, new to to the thread. I didn't read the whole thing before I posted.

What's your paragon level? You can probably get high enough GF with that.

I think when I did it I had something like GF 9k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

Cyrano4747 posted:

What's your paragon level? You can probably get high enough GF with that.

I think when I did it I had something like GF 9k.

530ish

I'll give it a try on T10, although I suspect I'll need to up my gold find significantly to get to 50m