Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Significant Ant posted:

ahahahah the gently caress is going on w/ the slide

that gun looks like a movie prop

it's probably a BB gun, that's an old meme from yesteryear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

what is a shaving mug

oh cmon

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich

BAE OF PIGS posted:

If the founding fathers had any idea what the consequences of the second amendment would be, it would have never been added to the bill of rights.

only like 3 dudes actually drafted the bill of rights

all of them were southerners

makes u think

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Al! posted:

in order to own a gun you should face a test where you strangle a cute baby bunny to death just to test your resolve

no we should try to implement a test that most gun-toting Americans might fail

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Significant Ant posted:

ahahahah the gently caress is going on w/ the slide

that gun looks like a movie prop

Congrats, you found the one unusual thing about that photo and passed the test. You get to own a gun now, here is your certificate.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

2 dollar bills are the best loving thing ever.

Lots of cashiers get so confused at seeing them and think they are fake money.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My dad made me shoot my own sick dog when I was twelve

thanks dad

:dogbutton:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mormonpartyboat posted:

what is a shaving mug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaXtAu42KRI

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

trump delivering chicken directly into the mouths of Puerto Ricans at a speed no ones ever seen before

food so good you can EAT IT WITH YOUR MOUTH

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Might as well TRUMP
Go ahead and TRUMP

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

BAE OF PIGS posted:

If the founding fathers had any idea what the consequences of the second amendment would be, it would have never been added to the bill of rights.

this is without question true

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I was supportive about gun rights until I realized that if Americans are going to sit around and scratch their asses during all this bullshit the odds of any kind of tyranny prevention is zero and therefore guns are only a liability.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

welcome to hosed up masculinity

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

in order to own a gun you should face a test where you strangle a cute baby bunny to death just to test your resolve

agreed

if you do it you are forever banned from having guns and also jailed for 6 months

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm not entirely certain I can fault the cop on this one, the guy's lucky he's not dead, he pointed the gun right at the cop

I mean jesus at least have someone outside letting people know

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

of course the founders also thought they could prevent factions from forming and that problems requiring constitutional amendments would be easily remedied so lmao

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

Someone else goes to the strip club up in here :q:

I think most of the race tracks around Chicago are closed now, but 2 dollar bills are big at horse/dog racing tracks.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

remember the really long monologue about how the mysterious murder weapon liquifies peoples brains and then tommy lee jones goes on about how captive bolt stunners liquify cows brains but somehow he doesn't make the connection even though he's talking about the same thing within 2 miniutes

no country for old man was a really dumb movie

I imagine they're separated by more in the book

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

unironically, it got me watching Tokusatsu again

neat i had tonkatsu for dinner last nite

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TMMadman posted:

2 dollar bills are the best loving thing ever.

Lots of cashiers get so confused at seeing them and think they are fake money.

Only outside of towns with an adjacent military base.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

this walking poo poo is thinking about whether he set his DVR to record <whatever the gently caress>

when he dies whether it be a year or ten years from now i'm buying you all cases and cases of yuengling. we TVIV his state funeral, live, and toss beer bottles at his bloated corpse in a casket.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

what is a shaving mug

one of the sadder manifestations of late stage capitalism in the millenial era is young men trying to reclaim the perceived lost masculinity of their fathers by various petty cargo cult rituals. a shaving mug is like a bowl where shaving cream was whisked into a lather before pressurized canisters were invented

Apr 7, 2003

zegermans posted:

I'm not entirely certain I can fault the cop on this one, the guy's lucky he's not dead, he pointed the gun right at the cop

I mean jesus at least have someone outside letting people know

If that guy were black he'd have gotten seven rounds in his chest.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

My dad made me shoot my own sick dog when I was twelve

thanks dad

Did you cry?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

We're going to find out in 20 years that automobile exhaust slowly causes a learning disorder that settles at age 40 and makes you vote for the dumbest mother fucker you can find.

that, uh, literally happened

leaded gasoline lobotomized the boomers

Apr 7, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

one of the sadder manifestations of late stage capitalism in the millenial era is young men trying to reclaim the perceived lost masculinity of their fathers by various petty cargo cult rituals. a shaving mug is like a bowl where shaving cream was whisked into a lather before pressurized canisters were invented

Welcome to the Alt Right

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

i'm so glad I don't get hired to do parties like this

Apr 7, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Did you cry?

uh, yeah?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phi230 posted:

Hey how about we adopt a stricter UK model that regulates strongly who is allowed to guns, what guns they have, instead of offering solutions that won't work for practical and legal reasons

It's like none of you are capable of imagining policy to reduce the frequency of mass shootings, like tightly monitored and regulated gun ownership,

Rather you all just take mass shootings as a given and are thinking of ways to reduce casualties instead of reducing the shootings themselves

Bitch my policy is great. Who the hell is gonna do a mass shooting with a double barrelled shot gun?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

post ur gunz

Apr 7, 2003

Jazerus posted:

that, uh, literally happened

leaded gasoline lobotomized the boomers

The inventor of leaded gasoline, Thomas Midgley, grew up 18 miles from Pittsburgh.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I did a thing posted:

this walking poo poo is thinking about whether he set his DVR to record <whatever the gently caress>

when he dies whether it be a year or ten years from now i'm buying you all cases and cases of yuengling. we TVIV his state funeral, live, and toss beer bottles at his bloated corpse in a casket.

oh god i just realized donald j trump is gonna have a loving state funeral

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

The inventor of leaded gasoline, Thomas Midgley, grew up 18 miles from Pittsburgh.

congratulations pittsburgh destroyed america

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

So if everyone gets 7 rounds in their chest we become equal right?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Look at this thread. You're a really tiny microcosm of the U.S. and, even here, people can't agree on what to do about guns. You can't even convince other goons in this thread that gun control is needed.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i'm so glad I don't get hired to do parties like this

its callista under there too

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

and two in the head for good measure

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

Bitch my policy is great. Who the hell is gonna do a mass shooting with a double barrelled shot gun?

It'd be extremely easy to do a mass shooting with a double barrel shotgun

You'd probably kill more people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

post ur gunz

not gonna say which one is me

• Locked thread