Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Scary! posted:

Mattis seems like a well educated man, I think he knew exactly what he was saying.

Yeah, to me that reads as a subtle burn on Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Mattis looked like he wanted to choke Trump to death on the spot in that memorial day video lol

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

I like how his own name is a victim of the tornado

I'm more baffled by the polar bear. Why does he hate polar bears?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo? How does he still have 37% approval? Seriously, how is this possible?

Former French president Hollande had an approval rating of 4% before he left office, and he wasn't even a demented, corrupt pig-man abomination. He was just mediocre.

Brazil, a country that is even more loving illiterate than America, has an approval rating of 8% for their president. He is fighting some run of the mill corruption allegations that make him look like an angel compared to Trump.

Can someone explain Trump's approval rating to me like I'm Donald Trump?

Because you have an aggressively weaponised form of stupidity. Extreme partisanship deeply entrenched by decades of incredibly biased and agenda driven media consumption.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

:hmbol:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

What the gently caress is this poo poo? How does he still have 37% approval? Seriously, how is this possible?

Former French president Hollande had an approval rating of 4% before he left office, and he wasn't even a demented, corrupt pig-man abomination. He was just mediocre.

Brazil, a country that is even more loving illiterate than America, has an approval rating of 8% for their president. He is fighting some run of the mill corruption allegations that make him look like an angel compared to Trump.

"because OBAMA is a (derogatory word)!"

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Grevling posted:

Mattis looked like he wanted to choke Trump to death on the spot in that memorial day video lol

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that Mattis is some kind of good guy within the Trump administration. He is throwing his reputation away for Donald Trump. I doubt it's going to come out that he's undercover for the FBI.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

COMRADES posted:

Yeah you can disapprove and still be a Republican though.

lol, no

republicans have no alternative but to own the stink of trump

bunch of pussies

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Kumo posted:

lol, no

republicans have no alternative but to own the stink of trump

bunch of pussies

Sounds kinda butt hurt for a lol thread.

You are the lol.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Olanphonia posted:

had them in my cache

don't doxx me

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

the president of the united states of america is on twitter during a terrorist attack

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Don't worry though:
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/871131318477873152

I'm sure we'll be sharing lots of useful intel with him just like last time lol

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Did they really or did he just read about it on the news like all of us?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

turn off the TV posted:

the president of the united states of america is on twitter during a terrorist attack
So what? You folks whine about everything.

This is like when Obama was blamed for everything that ever happened in the world.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Runaktla posted:

You are the lol.

Runaktla posted:

This is like when Obama was blamed for everything that ever happened in the world.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Runaktla posted:

*in situation room while national security advisors are briefing the president of the united states of america about the events of an unfolding terrorist attack taking place in the capital of one of our closest allies*

just a sec guys i gotta make some retweets

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871143765473406976

lmao this dude has zero god drat taste hahahaha

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jun 4, 2017

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

turn off the TV posted:

A freak late spring freeze killed about 1/5th of the wheat harvest in the US about a month ago.

We got hailstorms this year for the first time EVER and I live in a place with HOT TROPICAL weather :woop:

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

turn off the TV posted:

*in situation room while national security advisors are briefing the president of the united states of america about the events of an unfolding terrorist attack taking place in the capital of one of our closest allies*

loving :hmbol:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
drat courts stealing my rights away from me!!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Runaktla posted:

Uh except Fox was blowing up at Obama for poo poo like not wearing the proper lapel pin meanwhile Trump is tweeting about a terror attack as it is unfolding instead of doing any number of things he should probably be doing instead.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

:hmbol: at the dude saying TRUMP WAS RIGHT in the comments. Yes, if you predict that terrorist attacks are going to keep happening somewhere in the world you're going to be right eventually. It doesn't mean you're insightful in the least

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Like "sits around on phone all day instead of working" is probably the most heard complaint about "millennials" I hear from boomers but the POTUS does it and it's fine.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Lol what a loving clown :hmbol:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871145660036378624

only took him 8 minutes after taking the chance to politicize the situation first

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Unfinish3d posted:

:hmbol: at the dude saying TRUMP WAS RIGHT in the comments. Yes, if you predict that terrorist attacks are going to keep happening somewhere in the world you're going to be right eventually. It doesn't mean you're insightful in the least

Also I feel like every day that goes on without a refugee doing a terror attack in the USA is a day that proves Trump wrong that in fact we don't need some emergency 60 day travel ban to review procedure.

He could have already done the review by now but no he needs his 60 day ban first because?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

because he's stubborn and wants to get his way on things so he's going to keep trying to find excuses for why its a good idea

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/871144729760722944

Lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lol, and he responded faster than the stabbings in Portland. Our president, donal tromp has his priorities on lock.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Oscar Wild posted:

Lol, and he responded faster than the stabbings in Portland. Our president, donal tromp has his priorities on lock.

Well yeah, this is potentially TERRORISM, not just some racist white guy.

EDIT: That's like, Trumplestiltskin's favorite boogeyman to drag out and dance around to get his base scared and angry enough to allow him to do something terrible, of COURSE he's going to tweet the gently caress out of it.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

"Hmmm, what's the most uncouth thing that could be said immediately after people died? I KNOW! 'Dear America, SEE? I was right! We need to get rid of the brown people!' Perfect."

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

God bless...

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

turn off the TV posted:

lol He's such a loving piece of complete poo poo. Let me use terrorist victim's lives as propaganda as it's happening. Classy

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Runaktla posted:

You are the lol.

Hilary lost, get over it bitch

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Trump Lols thread I just got served a hot LoL about Trump, peep this:

I just met a dude who told that when he lived in Duchess County, NY he ended making an acquaintance at a high end restaurant. This turned out to be Robert Trump, Deezy 2 Skeezy's brother.

Apparently this dude is the cool Trump and spends most of his free time throwing parties at his estate for his friends and then inviting his local neighborhood pals over, like the guy telling me this story, and they would go "PLAY IN THE SANDBOX"...

What, pray tell, is "The Sandbox"?

"The Sandbox" is when Robert Trump buys gigantic construction vehicles, passes out the keys to all his friends, cracks open a case of beer, and they drive all over his 15,000 acre property just loving it up. Digging, drilling, bulldozing, anything you can think of that is big and yellow and moves the earth around, they just roll around for hours, drinking and driving heavy machinery.

I don't know what exactly this conveys about D2Scoops but it definitely, definitely made me lol.

* It was legit because the dude had mad pictures of this poo poo on his phone, he was showing me while his kids finished their guitar lesson in my shop.

it's like if michael jackson hung out with adults and didn't assfuck his guests

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

COMRADES posted:

Also I feel like every day that goes on without a refugee doing a terror attack in the USA is a day that proves Trump wrong that in fact we don't need some emergency 60 day travel ban to review procedure.

He could have already done the review by now but no he needs his 60 day ban first because?

Because he'll spend every single day (except Friday afternoons, Saturdays, and Sundays when he works on his golf game) trying to get it extended or permanent.

And by trying, I mean he'll put out a tweet.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

LumpyGumby posted:

For a moment I thought you meant Trump taking out the high sparrow a la Cersei in Game of Thrones, and didn't think twice of it

Lol that our president is indistinguishable from a GoT character.

It's a reference to Mao Zedong's Extermination Campaign to get rid of pests thought to have brought disease in China. :ssh: Even for that time, it was a little pants-on-head crazy.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

America is actually pretty lovely, brokebrains, and politically tribalist like the equivalent of Pashtunwali in Afghanistan. America does not deserve its reputation as a superpower, hope that helps.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Bust Rodd posted:

Trump Lols thread I just got served a hot LoL about Trump, peep this:

I just met a dude who told that when he lived in Duchess County, NY he ended making an acquaintance at a high end restaurant. This turned out to be Robert Trump, Deezy 2 Skeezy's brother.

Apparently this dude is the cool Trump and spends most of his free time throwing parties at his estate for his friends and then inviting his local neighborhood pals over, like the guy telling me this story, and they would go "PLAY IN THE SANDBOX"...

What, pray tell, is "The Sandbox"?

"The Sandbox" is when Robert Trump buys gigantic construction vehicles, passes out the keys to all his friends, cracks open a case of beer, and they drive all over his 15,000 acre property just loving it up. Digging, drilling, bulldozing, anything you can think of that is big and yellow and moves the earth around, they just roll around for hours, drinking and driving heavy machinery.

I don't know what exactly this conveys about D2Scoops but it definitely, definitely made me lol.

* It was legit because the dude had mad pictures of this poo poo on his phone, he was showing me while his kids finished their guitar lesson in my shop.

I like to imagine he's Tom Sawyering them into laying down groundwork for Trump Tower

lol

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

girth brooks part 2 posted:

I'm more baffled by the polar bear. Why does he hate polar bears?

Because leftists and liberals care about them.

Literally, that's all it is. It's all mindless spite. It's the only thing that sustains them anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Unfinish3d posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871145660036378624

only took him 8 minutes after taking the chance to politicize the situation first

Thoughts and prayers ps gently caress this gay earth