Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

If, like me, you've been eagerly waiting for someone to upload the NOAH show from the 30th all day then good news

https://twitter.com/b3rt4/status/1301919698083340288?s=20

Any idea when this goes up on their streaming service?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Weirdly it's not on the Wrestle Universe upload schedule. I kinda of hope it'll still make it on there eventually but for the time being I can't really say if or when that'll happen.

Ah dang.

Well hopefully it gets put up at some point. Thanks!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Thanks for the writeup on the streaming services! Might check out nicopro as I want to watch some Hard Hit.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Joshi City did a real good guide on how to sign up if you have any problems: https://joshicity.com/nicopro-wrestling-streaming-channel-details-sign-up-guide/

Appreciate it!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Loved seeing Sakuraba wrestle and the main event. Looking forward to the next one.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

So it's October 1st in Japan and... I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do about Wrestle Universe? They said my old account will not be available after the end of October and I will need to register for the new Wrestle Universe but... how do I do that? Is it just the same page/url as before and I just make a new account?

I love Wrestle Universe, it's great value, but despite their insistence I get this sorted out I really don't have a clue what I'm actually supposed to do.

I did see on twitter that the new WU will be ready sometime in the afternoon Japan time.

We just gotta be patient I guess!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Just watched Takuya Nomura vs. Fuminori Abe. So much fun.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

yea ok posted:

smiling ear to ear listening to case lowe wax poetic about CIMA and Shingo on the VoW Japan hall of fame audio. dragon gate forever

Can't wait til I'm done with work today and get to listen to that audio!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

I think Punch is a belted jiu jitsu player fwiw. Him and YAMATO got deep into that in the last few years (ofc yammy did pancrase exhibitions pre dg under his shoot name). He will get wrecked in this for sure but not as bad as what gleat does to their kids on their shows.

Wait is this a Jiu Jitsu event made up mostly of people who haven't trained much or any Jiu Jitsu?

Cuz that sounds pretty great.