Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I keep up with DDT, TJPW, AJPW and Stardom pretty closely and follow along with what Hisame tweets about NOAH and then watch any shows that sound cool. I also have a WAVE Network subscription that I use sometimes.

I share all my wrestling subscriptions (and Netflix) with a friend cos they don't check that.

My favourite thing about following Hisame is just seeing what is the latest way that RATEL's managed to look exceedingly sleazy. Especially YO-HEY and Hayata. Because it's at least 50% a RATEL's fan account & 50% general NOAH news. They even looked sleazy feeding a deer, it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I'm thinking about waking up to watch DDT's Peter Pan, a 6am start time isn't outside the realm of possibility for me and it's the big DDT show.

So I signed up for DDT Universe, but I've got little familiarity with the company aside from knowing the name of their championships and some of the more famous gif'd moments in their history. So what do I need to know about storywise? Which matches should I be looking out for (aside from the stuff involving the Strong Hearts, I know about them)? And how often exactly do they run these free streamed shows?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Tonfa posted:

DDT's streaming service is completely making GBS threads the bed and it's getting worse just as the match I tuned in for is coming on :sigh:

What I could see of Takeshita/CIMA looked fun but that buffering is an absolute no go.

Yeah, I woke up to watch it and just got a big useless ERROR message so ended up giving up. Bummer.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Maybe he'll finally start accepting overseas bookings again...

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I watched my first full Dragon Gate show and there's more talking than I anticipated. So is there a good site or Twitter account doing summaries or translations for Dragon Gate? It would be nice to know what Eita and Dragon Kid were yelling at each other.

A guide to the factions and who is in them would probably be useful too. I know RED are the heel faction and have Pac and Eita and Ben-K and some others business less sure about the others. Mochizuki Dojo seems self-explanatory, a veteran taking a bunch of relatively new Dojo grads under his wing, but everything else has passed me by.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

That is so low effort compared to the cool old one

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Yeah, credit where it's due, the poster is awesome. Kind of reminds of the Pride FC event posters, which were always beautiful in their simplicity.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Who actually is the number 2 company in Japan at present? I'm assuming it's someone between Dragon Gate, AJPW & DDT with NOAH coming in 5th at this point?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

blast0rama posted:

I saw some coverage of the NOAH relaunch show and it sounded interesting, especially the main. Any idea when it’s airing/where to watch?

I'd recommend keeping an eye on the Puroresu Dreams Twitter. It's from at least one of the people behind the Real Hero Archive.

I don't pay too much attention but I'd maybe look at it to appear somewhere between 1 and 2 weeks but if I see it before then I will try remember to let you know.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

While we're talking NOAH, they are streaming a show live on Youtube next Sunday, their last at Hakata Starlane, a bowling venue which is closing down this month.

https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1104973251921543169

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I'm always surprised this doesn't happen more often with fly-ins from abroad considering how difficult it can be to get a visa to work in the USA.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

All Japan's Champion Carnival has its first show today. Think it's going on at the moment but I fully intend to keep up on this and use this as a jumping point to finally get into AJPW. Easy for it to get lost among the general chaos of Mania weekend so just in case anyone might want to watch it.

Today's matches in the tournament, from Korakuen Hall
Daichi Hashimoto vs Takashi Yoshida (Block B)
Naoya Nomura vs Jake Lee (Block B)
Kento Miyahara vs Atsushi Aoki (Block A)
Suwama vs Joe Doering (Block B)
Shuji Ishikawa vs Yuji Okabayashi (Block A)

There's also 2 multiman tags

Next show is on Saturday from Chiba Kisarazu City Center
Atsushi Aoki vs Shuji Ishikawa (A Block)
Naoya Nomura vs Takashi Yoshida (B Block)
Ryouji Sai vs Dylan James (A Block)
Yuma Aoyagi vs Yuji Okabayashi (A Block)
Daichi Hashimoto vs Joel Redman (B Block)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Any matches worth watching from the AJPW Champion Carnival?

I'm way behind, only up to night 3, I enjoyed Aoki vs Miyahara from night 1, it had a simple story of the veteran junior coming in as an injury replacement and facing the ace of the company but it was worked so well.

Nomura vs Jake Lee was enjoyable and the consensus seems to be that the Okobayashi vs Ishikawa night 1 main event was very good, though I felt it was plodding.

Nothing really memorable from nights 2 & 3 though.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

So I'm plodding through this at a snails pace because of life & also the Wrestling Dontaku tour but thoughts on Nights 4 & 5 of Champion Carnival.

Night 4
A solid night, definitely watch Kento Miyahara vs Zeus in the main event. I'd also say that Naoya Nomura vs Sam Adonis is a fun watch. Jake Lee vs Joel Redman is better than you might expect but the weak link is actually Lee which is disappointing, he just didn't show enough fire.
Night 5
This is a more solid night with nothing clearly standing out, skip Adonis vs Redman but otherwise Yuma Aoyogi vs Zeus, Joe Doering vs Naoya Nomura & SUWAMA vs Yoshitatsu are all fun watches.

I really have no idea why All Japan spend money flying in Gianni Valetta.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Venomous posted:

Valletta rules actually

What's he done that's not at best mediocre?

He just seems like a less convincing Bruiser Brody than Jimmy Jacobs was early in his indy run when he was a 3 foot tall man with furry boots yelling "huss" a lot. What am I missing?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Reminder that Dragon Gate's big Dead or Alive show from Aichi is live on the 6th May, 16:00 Japan Time, 08:00 British Summer Time, 03:00 EST.

Glad I checked this because I'd totally convinced myself it was tomorrow.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

mariooncrack posted:

I've never seen any Kento Miyahara matches. Any recommendations on youtube?

Well, this was one of the very first Kento matches I saw, vs Marufuji last April. For background, it was the final of Champion Carnival, they'd both finished on 10 points in their group, with 2 losses a piece. Kento lost to Shingo Takagi & Joe Doering, Naomichi lost to Suwama & Zeus.
Assuming that did anything for you, they matched up again 1 month later, this time with the Triple Crown on the line.

A couple older matches, from 2017, vs Shuji Ishikawa at Ryoguku, Ishikawa beat Kento in May to win the title, has had 2 successful defences & now at the 45th Anniversary show they rematch and vs Suwama at Korakuen Hall. Suwama wins Royal Road, AJPW's single knockout tournament, beating his Violent Giants partner Ishikawa in the final. His reward, a match with Kento

I'll also add that I've not seen it yet but the Champion Carnival final from this year has gotten very good reviews. Kento vs Jake Lee

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Adaptabullshit posted:

So what's the current contrarian/hipster favorite for Western puroresu fans? 10 years ago Battlarts and Fu-Ten were hip.

Battlarts still has cool cred. Well, cool is the wrong term. The complete opposite of cool in fact. But BatBat still has its corner of fandom.

The brief Inokiism thing was pretty dumb, because it wasn't just saying "there is great unappreciated stuff from this era", which is true, it's "the entire philosophy of putting guys over because they are legit MMA fighters rather than good pro wrestlers was good booking". But it seems to have fallen off again.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I hope they do it on a barge in the River Thames in front of Parliament. That'd be good.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

So is this where Ben-k becomes DG ace? I've heard he's been groomed and Neville might be ready to go to AEW now, and this is an opportunity to drop the belt...

That seems the likely outcome, yes, since he got kicked out of R.E.D. at Dead or Alive he went undefeated through King of Gate, knocking off Kzy in the semi & Eita in the final, picked up an ally in Shun Skywalker and they've been tagging against PAC and another member of R.E.D. through the current Rainbow Gate tour. Currently their record together against R.E.D. teams with Pac in them is 4-0, they are 7-0 against other R.E.D. teams, and in total on this tour as a tag team are 12-0. So it'd probably be pretty deflating if he doesn't win.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

yes on the former (wrote about it: https://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2019/07/08/ben-k-the-ace-that-was-promised/)

creative differences are 99% a cover for other issues with pac.

This is a really good article and anyone thinking about watching Kobe World on the 21st should give it a read to see why Pac vs Ben-K is such a well booked moment.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

since y’all dug the first one I did, here’s an article I did on ultimo’s return https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1150848932077015046?s=21

Funny, I was just coming to post this, thought it was very good.

Also just discovered that former Jose Canseco MMA opponent Hong Man Choi is appearing at the Kobe Wrestling Festival to face Stalker Ichikawa & Ryo Saito in a 2 on 1 handicap match so that sure will be a happening.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Dragon Gate's biggest show of the year this Sunday on the Dragon Gate Network https://dragongate.live/ for 1500 yen (roughly $13). Also their first show/test run with English commentary! Full card for Kobe World:

Super Shisa, K-ness., Shachihoko Machine, Problem Dragon and Draztick Boy vs Kenichiro Arai, Jason Lee, Keisuke Okuda, Dragon Dia and Jimmy
BxB Hulk, Kagetora and Yosuke♥Santa Maria vs Genki Horiguchi, "brother" YASSHI and Punch Tominaga vs Hyo Watanabe, Yuki Yoshioka and Kota Minoura in BxB Hulk's comeback match
Ryo Saito and "Hollywood" Stalker Ichikawa vs Choi Hong Man in a Dragon Gate 20th Anniversary Celebration Series 2-on-1 handicap match
Kzy vs Shun Skywalker in a special singles match presented by Barusan
RED (Takashi Yoshida, Yasushi Kanda and Kazma Sakamoto) defend the Open The Triangle Gate titles against Strong Machine J, Strong Machine F and Strong Machine G
Susumu Yokosuka defends the Open The Brave Gate title against Flamita
Ultimo Dragon, Masato Yoshino and Dragon Kid vs Masaaki Mochizuki, Wrestle-1's Shuji Kondo and ZERO1's Takuya Sugawara in a Dragon Gate 20th Anniversary Celebration Series premium match; it is also Ultimo Dragon's first ever match for Dragon Gate
YAMATO and KAI defend the Open The Twin Gate titles in a triple-threat against the teams of Naruki Doi & Kaito Ishida, and Eita & Big R Shimizu
PAC defends the Open The Dream Gate title against Ben-K

It's weird symetery that DG are having English commentary at around the same time that Jae's awesome site I Heart DG has gone offline. His translations of promos really helped watch. So yeah, this could be really big as far as Dragon Gate getting a bit more traction around the world because they do have a fair amount of talking during shows.

Anyway, it's going to be a cool card and I'm looking forward to watching it. Dream Gate match between PAC & Ben-K will be great (y'know, like every PAC title defence so far), return of BxB, Kzy vs Shun Skywalker should rad, every Susumu Brave Gate match has been at worst interesting and Flamita should be fun, Ultimo Dragon in Dragon Gate is obviously completely amazing even if he half-arses it in the actual match. Interested in the Triangle Gate match too mainly to see if Strong Machines win or not, because if they do then it suggests F & G will hang around for a while longer. Strongly urge anyone even half on the fence about this show to tune in. There's no G1 show on Sunday, there's no live All Japan, there is DDT Summer Vacation but it's due to be done 2 hours 30 before Kobe World Wrestling Festival starts.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/7_angel_summers/status/1153620294273077248

Kzy and Genki Horiguchi of Natural Vibes teamed with Koji Iwamoto and Keiichi Sato in All Japan today against Atsushi Maruyama, Black Menso~re, SUGI and Revlon

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

:stare: imagining half the roster dealing with wrestling here
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1154696258449076224

Ibushi really regretting signing exclusively to NJPW right about now, just thinking of the highest moonsault ever.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Dragon Gate have put out the card for their next big show, Dangerous Gate 2019, which is happening on Saturday 24th August at the Ota City General Gymnasium and it looks like it'll be a fun show

1. “brother” YASSHI, Punch Tominaga, Problem Dragon, Martin Kirby, Hiroshi Yamato vs. Kagetora, Yosuke♡Santa Maria, Shachihoko Boy, Dragon Dia, Jimmy
2. Ryo Saito, Super Shisa, K-ness., Kenichiro Arai vs. Yasushi Kanda, Takashi Yoshida, Kazma Sakamoto, Diamante
3. Open the Triangle Gate Championship Match
Strong Machine J, Strong Machine F, Strong Machine G vs. Yuki Yoshioka, Hyo Watanabe, Kota Minoura
4. Naruki Doi, Kaito Ishida vs. Masaaki Mochizuki, Keisuke Okuda
5. 20th Anniversary Celebration Series Match vol.8
Ultimo Dragon, BxB Hulk, KAI vs. Masato Yoshino, Dragon Kid, Jason Lee
6. Susumu Yokosuka vs. Shun Skywalker
7. Open the Twin Gate Championship No Disqualification Match
Eita, Big R Shimizu vs. Kzy, Genki Horiguchi
8. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match
Ben-K vs. YAMATO

Slightly surprising that Susumu Yokosuka vs Shun Skywalker is going to be a non-title match but it should still be great, main event will be a banger, be fun to see Dragon Kid on the opposite side of his mentor, Twin Gate match should also be good because everything Kzy touches is gold this year.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

dg takes their weight class designation for brave somewhat seriously. shun probably hasn't be under 83 kilos since before he had the gimmick.

funny bit about ultimo and bxb hulk on the same team. when ultimo split/he started dragondoor, mistico I was supposed to be on the debut show. it ended up that mistico I no-showed, and magnum tokyo and hulk (hulk was magu's junior) showed up to the dragondoor show and walked backstage and offered to wrestle to fill in as a bit of bants. ultimo was none to pleased

great looking show, will be interested if we will get further deviation from the strong machines formula in that triangle gate match.

Hadn't even thought about the weight limit but yeah, Skywalker is officially listed at 85kg so that does make sense.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Hellblazer187 posted:

Over here from the NJPW thread. Curious about two things:

1) Assuming we call NJPW the top promotion in Japan, what would be numbers 2 and 3?

2) Are there any other puro feds that include English commentary on most events in their streaming service?

Thanks!

Dragon Gate is number 2, DDT is number 3. As for English commentary, no, not really. Dragon Gate had their very first English commentary show last month and they did a really good job putting over stories etc and keeping up with the fast paced action. But it was a test run and while they may be back in the future it'll only be for the tentpole events. Some shows don't even have Japanese commentary.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

A couple thoughts from the couple of DG shows I've seen from the current tour
First I've seen of Martin Kirby but he's been pretty entertaining.
Every time I see Jimmy I think it's TJP at first glance.
Normally I love when Natural Vibes do their dance, especially Susumu because he clearly is not a dancer, but on one of the two 4/8 shows Ryo Saito was teaming with them and joined in on the dance and was every bit as bad as Susumu but where as Susumu often seems very reluctant as well as bad Saito did not let his complete absence of rhythm stop him from pulling shapes. I'm a sucker for dumb poo poo.
There's obviously been some very good wrestling; Genki Horiguchi vs Shun Skywalker was a fun sprint, Ben-K vs Kaito Ishida is well worth a watch, both on the 4/8 Secret afternoon show. And from the 7/8 Korakuen show there's Kzy, Horiguchi and Susumu vs Eita, Big R Shimizu and Kanda and then the main event tag with Ben-K & Shun vs YAMATO & KAI.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Aug 14, 2019

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

TTBF posted:

https://twitter.com/SonicoLucha/status/1162235494807117824

:shobon:

Someone let me know how he does. I don't even know how to watch NOAH from America.

Dunno about this show, but generally NOAH shows get uploaded online after they are shown on Japanese TV. So tomorrow's card is the opening night of the N-1 Victory tournament and Sonico is on that in the opener, tagging with Junta Miyawaki against KAZMA SAKAMOTO & Kinya Okada. It's being broadcast on the 25th on Samurai TV so will probably be online in the 24 hours after that (generally the best place to check is the PuroresuDream Twitter account but if you remind me on the 26th or 27th I'll probably be able to find a rutube link if you just want to stream the one match rather than have to download the whole show. But if you just want to know how he's doing without watching anything then the best place to start is Hisame's Twitter account, she's probably the number 1 NOAH fan in the west & is regularly providing results & translations & other poo poo on her blog.

Talking of the N-1 tournament, probably worth putting up a little about it. Obviously it's no G1 but it looks a fun little tournament. It's mostly NOAH regulars with a couple of outsiders, and I've absolutely no idea how many of the shows from the tour will even be filmed but there will no doubt be some cracking wrestling along the way. It's the successor to Global League, you win it & you get a GHC Heavyweight title shot, they've stripped it back from 16 competitors for the first time since 2013 and in fact it's the smallest field they've run with just the 10 men involved. On the bright side, it's also the first year since 2016 without Cody Hall involved so it's not all bad. Defending champion Kaito Kiyamiya (also the GHC champ) is sitting this years tournament out, which is maybe a little surprising but you still have 5 former GHC Champions and a former Open the Dream Gate champion among the field.

Block A
Naomichi Marufuji - He's not what he once was but Marufuji is still the big name in NOAH, he's only 39 but has 21 years in All Japan & NOAH on his body doing a pretty hard style. But he did prove he can still go at the start of this month at the 19th Anniversary show, maineventing with Kotaro Suzuki.
Takashi Suigura - Somehow he's 49 now and still having bangers, his last GHC title reign in 2018 helped steady the ship even if it didn't result in a major upturn in business, but he did what he could and you can't say he disappointed in any of his title matches, with the matches against Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima being especially praiseworthy. It's Suigura, he's a small guy, he used to be a Jr in the promotions heyday, but he's going to be a grumpy old brawler who has terrific matches.
Go Shiozaki - Another amazing wrestler, but was never able to be that Heavyweight ace to step into the huge boots of Misawa & Kobashi, just didn't have the "it-factor". Currently 1/2 of the reigning GHC Tag champs with Nakajima.
Masa Kitamiya - A Kensuke Office product (like Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kento Miyahara), a good wrestler who was runner-up in the 2016 Global League to Minoru Suzuki but yet to turn it into a GHC Heavyweight Championship run.
Alex Hammerstone - The first outsider, coming in as part of the just recently announced linkup with MLW. I know nothing about him except he's a powerhouse and has apparently been improving the last couple of years?

Block B
Katsuhiko Nakajima - One of things I always have to repeat to myself about Nakajima is how long he's been around. He's 31 now and made his debut in 2004. He signed with RIki Choshu's World Japan at the age of 14 for chrissake and since that he's wrestled for All Japan, New Japan, NOAH, Dragon Gate, DDT, Osaka Pro, Michinoku Pro, Big Japan, Zero 1, CMLL, Toryumon Mexico, ROH, IWRG & basically any half-way major promotion in Japan. He's great. He's been great for at least a decade probably. If you saw the 2016 G1 you saw plenty Nakajima, he was block runnerup to Kenny Omega. NOAH has only gotten 9 matches ****3/4 or higher from WON & Nakajima was in 2 of them (including the only one this decade, with Brian Cage). He's going to kick the gently caress out of people, and he's a great prick, which is one of the most fun roles in wrestling.
Shuhei Taniguchi - Formerly known as Maybach Taniguchi until May this year, he's been with NOAH since 2005, he's won the GHC Tag titles 5 times and is basically always the second dude in the team, be it with KENTA, Marufuji, Morishima or Shiozaki. Even at the moment he's second fiddle to Kiyamiya in a team. Don't expect much.
Kenoh - Not a homegrown NOAH guy (was trained by Jinsei Shinzaki & started with Michinoku Pro) but came in as a regular in 2014, he is a former GHC champ & was in a tag team with Kiyamiya until this year where he got in the huff with having to be the youngsters trainer & so formed a new unit, Kongoh and is grumpy with the new owners for some reason I can't remember.
Masaaki Mochizuki - One of the best over-45 year old wrestlers in the world today, he's the former Dream Gate champ I mentioned, a regular in Dragon Gate since it's founding and before that in Toryumon Japan. His match with Nakajima is one I'm really looking forward to as they were partners in Dragon Gate for a brief while and also they both like kicking people very hard.
El Hijo de Dr Wagner Jr - As his name suggests, it's the son of Dr Wagner Jr, nephew of Silver King, and that's the sum of my knowledge.

The matches to (hopefully) see are Nakajima vs Mochizuki on the 18/8, Hammerstone vs Suigura on 25/8, Kenoh vs Mochizuki on 29/8, Marufuji vs Suigura on 7/9, Nakajima vs Kenoh on 9/9, Shiozaki vs Suigura on 9/9

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

From the shows I've seen from the Gate of Adventure tour so far, Martin Kirby has done a good job fitting in to Dragon Gate lower card silliness. Especially enjoying some of his more World of Sport style grappling.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

First round of NOAH's N1 Victory tournament is finally online

https://twitter.com/PuroresuDream/status/1165742511425556486?s=20

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

N1 Victory show to be broadcast live from Yokohama on Saturday on their Youtube.

I've done an absolutely dire job of keeping up with this tournament but will eventually get caught up.

There's only the one tournament match on it but it's going to be a pretty big one I'd assume, Marufuji vs Sugiura. So far Marufuji is 0-2, Sugiura is 2-0 and a win will leave him in pole position of Block A with just one match left, against fellow 4 pointer Go Shiozaki.

Also quite interesting, the next episode of MLW Fusion is headlined by the Shiozaki vs Alex Hammerstone match from 18th August.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Unfortunately, as amazing as it is on paper, in reality it's just... The novelty of UD in DG has worn off and now it's just Ultimo Dragon, not particularly good at fast paced wrestling anymore.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I'm fascinated by the lack of crossover between DDT fans & DG.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

https://twitter.com/alljapan_pw/status/1178497990845091840?s=19

Idk why but AJPW promoting their next tour with the taglobe STOP THE KENTO is the funniest thing to me.

Wait, am I meant to believe Jake Lee will beat Kento Miyahara?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I know Elgin isn't popular around these parts because he's a piece of poo poo but him vs Suguira could be rad.

Actually that entire card is really good looking. Honestly think NOAH has more guys I dig than All Japan right now even if none of them are Miyahara level.

Wonder if they will livestream it on YouTube or not.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Ultimo Dragon has announced he's going to run a Toryumon-branded show at Korakuen on 31st January. To quote the DG English language Facebook, "he also hopes that any Toryumon graduate that is able to appear will do so", though so far at least there's only 5 names confirmed: Don Fujii, Dragon Kid, Ryo Saito, & Genki Horiguchi from Dragon Gate and Toru Owashi who is mostly DDT based.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Yoshida and Valletta may very well have been engineered to make the single least appealing tag team ever to me personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Yeah, Dragon Gate just announced The Gate of Destiny on 4th November will have English commentary.

The good/bad thing about following NOAH is they've got no streaming service so you really will just be following it by a combination of shows they stream live on their Youtube and stuff people record from Japanese TV and put on sites like Daily Motion & Rutube. So it's a cheap follow