Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I'm looking for a video I saw on Youtube long ago. It was called something like "Hero ansends [sic] to super saiyan level 10". It was basically a reading of a very bad fanfic about a character (named "Hero") who was both Link and Goku at the same time? Does anyone know that I'm talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Runcible Cat posted:

No video, but I've got the original mp3 of that if you want - where's good for uploading non-image files these days?

Thinking back on it, I don't think there was video associated with it. Just sound.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Runcible Cat posted:

Cool, thanks.

http://picosong.com/w5hW2

Is this the one you were thinking of, Nebrilos?

Yes, thank you.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I'm looking for a comic where an unattractive man is complaining that women only judge him by his appearance and refuse to see how great his personality is, but when an unattractive woman appears and tells him she admires his personality, the man judges her by her appearance only, showing his hypocrisy. Has anyone seen this comic?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Thank you for finding that, but the one I had seen was actually a different one. I guess it's a popular idea.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I once saw a video that was something to the affect of the Danish translation of Mario Tennis. It was a very short clip of someone getting an ace and then the announcer announcing it in a very matter of fact voice: "rear end". Apparently that's how they say "ace"? Does anyone have this video?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Carthag Tuek posted:

Might not be danish, we say "es". It doesn't sound much like "rear end" to me.

Thinking on it, it might have been Mario Golf and not tennis. But I'm not good with languages, so I can't say what language it was.

I'm looking of an old video of a guy declaring that Michael Jordan is the Illuminati or something.He gets really into it: Michael=fallen angel, Jordan=the place were a pagan god in the shape of a bull was worshipped (Chicago Bulls). Ball=Ba'al etc. It just keeps going.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I once saw a short black and white comic about an angry skull. It was so angry that it flew into a hole in wall labelled something like "anger hole" or "screaming hole" and just started screaming into the hole. Has anyone seen this comic?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Sorry, I only have this colour comic

Thank you

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Bit of an odd request. I don't remember if this is an image, or just a post somewhere, but someone once pointed out that someone else wrote a guide on gamefaqs.com and made every single line in that guide exactly the same number of characters. Since it is in a fix-width font, every line lines up perfectly. It was such a completely unnecessary thing to do. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Thanks.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Once long ago, I saw a video on youtube. The premise was that a random layperson on his way home from mcdonald's is attacked by 5 power ranger-type heroes, who accused him of "wanting to destroy the world". Their attacks are pathetic and he throws his bag at them in irritation, which defeats them. Later on, a bunch of evil henchmen show up at his house and declare him their leader, so, not knowing what to do with them, he takes them clubbing. Does anyone have this video? It was very well-made.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Thanks, that's in way better quality than the one I saw before

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Runcible Cat posted:

Cool, thanks.

http://picosong.com/w5hW2

Is this the one you were thinking of, Nebrilos?

I went back because I wanted to hear this again, but the hosting service is dead now. Does anyone still have a copy? It was a reading of a really bad fanfic called something like "Hero Ansends [sic] to Super Saiyan 10" and it was about a character named "Hero" who was both Link and Goku at the same time.

Nebrilos has a new favorite as of 07:10 on Aug 24, 2022

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Thanks again. Wait, is the villain in this fanfic "Frasier" ?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
There was a video I saw a while ago. I think the context of it was a bunch of college dudes living in a house. It's late at night and one of them says "guys, I think I saw Craig!" (the name from the video wasn't Craig. I can't remember what the actual name was). They all go out into the darkness and Craig turns out to be a racoon. "Eyyyyy it's Craig!" "Eyyyyy"

Has anyone seen it?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I once saw a video on Youtube that was an edit of the song The Best of You, with the phrase "gently caress Bees!" inserted into the song wherever it was possible. It seems like this edit isn't as popular as the Hip to be Square video, since i can't find it.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

One of a Kind posted:

This seems like the right cartoon although it's missing the single tear part. Presumably it's a re-upload. It may help you find the right one at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxsEbXG_7MI

That cat is cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I once read a comic that was a parody of those "I'm an introvert! Here's how you should talk to me" comics. Except this one was "I'm a narcissist...", so the advice was all things like "it's stressful when other people are the center of attention, so make sure the conversation is about me at all times" or "criticisms of any kind are harmful to me, so you should only ever give me compliments. Just compliment me all the time".

Does anyone have it?