Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oredun
Apr 12, 2007
i have a grey bass pod XT and a digitech rp 300 for trades for just about anything. i just got the pod and i havnt decided if i want to keep tho i would love to trade it for something sweet. i really want to trade the digitech because it just has no use in my studio. so i dunno, if you want to trade something im interested in about everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

Dopo posted:

Looking to trade a barely used Roland SP-555 looper/sampler for some combination of MIDI controller, audio interface, and cash. Email me: dopo28 at gmail dot com.

you know the 555 has an audio interface and is a midi controller, right?

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

I r Pat posted:

I have a Mandala USB drum that I no longer use. I am open to $$ or trades for guitars, pedals, amps, percussion.. anything really. If you would like more info let me know and I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.

I actually HAD two, sold one to another goon, so I am left with this one.

The way it works is that the drum itself can have 1 - 7 rings of different (or the same) instruments. You can set it up so that the harder you hit, it will be a different tone, note, or effect all together. It has multiple presets of many drum sets, percussive instruments, and other instruments including guitar, keyboard, synth, etc. So for instance you can have ring one be a hi-hat, ring 2 be a bass drum, ring 3 be a snare, and ring 4 be a keyboard in G the major scale, using a custom number of notes. The drum has 80 presets of instrument/drum combos and everything in between.. and a whole bunch of custom slots and instruments for your hearts desire.

With any instrument you can change the scale (you can choose from major, minor, diminished, wholetone, chromatic, indian, dorian, lydian, blues, etc -- there are 21 different scales total to choose from) You can change what progression it goes in (up, down, velocity up or down, random, etc) and you can also set it up for how many notes is in the scale. You can have it do an up down up down pattern, or an up up up up up up down down down down, etc. Along with this you can also add a wide range of effects like distortion, flanger, delay, EQ, and a variety of filters to it. You can get pretty creative with this thing and really make some cool beats, or just add it to your drum set to add some flair.

It also has a snare program that comes with it which will let the drum act as a fully functional snare drum.

You can also add custom sounds, from mp3 format. This means you can record your own samples and put them on the drum for playing. This is an awesome feature.

It's standalone USB powered, so if you want to add it to your drum set you need a pc hookup and a decent amp/speaker system.

The official website where you can learn more about it:
http://synesthesiacorp.com/

And here's a link to some youtube videos.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=mandala+usb+drum&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=

This thing retails for about $350.. so I'll be open to anything in $250+ range.

Oh and heres a pic :)

hows about a epi valve junior half stack with bitmo mod and upgraded transformers?

oredun
Apr 12, 2007
I have an edirol fa-66. heres an ad on some random music site :http://www.topdjgear.com/edfa6pofiaui.html

it works fine, i just to upgrade to at least 8 preamps. im willing to sell it outright for around 220$ obo or trade it plus cash for a firewire interface with ADAT.

i also have an edirol pcr-30 midi controller as seen here: http://www.topdjgear.com/edpc32mikeco.html
i want to sell it for 60$ or trade for something of equal value like a midi something or other.

oredun
Apr 12, 2007
Yamaha RS7000!!!

One of the finest sequencers/samplers ever made.

Everything works great, Im asking $425 shipped or Id really love to trade it for something!!

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

etanmaet posted:

whaddya think of the roland sh 201??

Ill think about it, it does interest me, but honestly im not sure if i would just be trading for another VA but doesnt have a nice sequencer or sampler...

why exactly are you getting rid of it?

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

muckswirler posted:

How about an ASR-X Pro?

Arent they pretty much the exact same thing, just different brands? Why are you trying to trade...

LOL Sorry for the inquisition guys, just trying to find something really awesome and interesting.

I am def. interested in the SH 201 and a little interested in the ASR.

Do you know of a good video showing the sh 201? Ive played with one before, but honestly the usb integration sounds pretty neat and useful.

oredun
Apr 12, 2007
I have a MPC 2500 with 128 mg of ram and the CF card reader.

Everything works great.

Ill edit this post with a pic later today.

Im looking for a 5 string bass and synths mainly, but im open to anything and Id prefer if the trade had cash involved with it, but i just want something new so its not a biggie.

$850 shipped.

oredun
Apr 12, 2007
Juno 60

Perfect everything. NIB condition, like as in for real, crazy fuckin good condition.

$800 obo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

Can I have 24 hours to look at finances?

e. Do you have pictures and does it have MIDI?

e2. I noticed there's a bunch of interest in the synth thread and the octave switch doesn't work. I'll pass.

BTW, the octave switch breaks in a lot of them and its 61 keys so its completely useless. Or i would have fixed it.

No midi, if it was minerva'd itd be woth closer to $1200. If you want midi get a 106, but be prepared to dump around $250 more into it because the voice chips go bad.

And if you want midi on the 60, get the kenton DCB adapter and then you get an extra LFO. But thats $350.

edit: i forgot, i looked EVERYWHERE for this synth, and i ended up paying alot for it from a guitar center. I had to pay extra(there was a 106 too they were trying to sell me) because one of kanye west's boys was flying in to get it. And i bought it out from underneath him. That makes me feel good, but also a testament to its condition.

oredun fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Oct 19, 2012