Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Just testing the waters here... I just picked up a ProjectMix and realized that it's not really what I wanted (a more simple control surface would suffice and it hogs a FireWire port). Works perfectly, it's just missing a FW cable of its own, and the box is a little damaged. The unit itself looks just about pristine.

I'm hoping for $1000CAD for it, but if there's goon interest I'm sure we could work something out. Anyone interested?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I've got a ProjectMix up on Craigslist (local to Toronto/London ON), again, if any goons want to jump on this I'm down for a discount on the - already quite cheap - asking price.

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/msg/1283571443.html

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I've still got a ProjectMix for sale that's seen no interest on Craigslist and Kijiji. It's in immaculate condition, only missing the FW cable and there's some box damage that I'll tape up. I'm only looking for about $900CAD for it now.

Also, I've got a pair of turntables that I bought brand-new and almost never used - never gigged, only sampled a few times. Stanton STR8-60s with 890SA cartridges (& spare needles), also in great condition. Two StageMaster TT1200 heavy-assed cases with them, too. I'm looking for about $450CAD.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

melee beats posted:

Maschine

You bastard.

If this is still available in about two weeks, I'll take it. I'm such a gearslut. In your neck of the woods, too.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

melee beats posted:

Last call on Maschine before eBay :x

Whoops, am I too late? I can get you the cash on Wednesday.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

dj bobby bieber posted:

Anyone looking for a talkbox? I have an extra Rocktron Banshee that I'd love to get rid of. It doesn't have the tube, but I'm looking for $75 shipped for it.

You know what, I think I might be interested in this. I've been meaning to treat myself to something new and inspiring. I can get a suitable tube at a hardware store, right? PMing you now.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Access Virus TI 2 Keyboard

It's finally time to admit the fact that I don't really play keys and as such have no need for a 61-key synthesizer occupying my desk space. Especially when I have other gear collecting dust that would be right at home on the desk. I'm in love with the Virus sound and TI plugin so I will definitely be downgrading to the keyboardless Desktop model - I would consider trading for one and a bit of cash. Comes with box, cables and manual. Mint condition, a little dusty.

$2200(CAD) OBO

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Selling a drum kit and some accessories in the Toronto area.

SONOR Force 3007 drum kit, maple (blue sparkle)
- 10", 12" rack toms, 16" floor tom, 22" kick, 14" snare
- hi-hat stand w/clutch
- snare stand
- kick pedal
- 2x cymbal stands
- rack tom tree
- extra no-name brand cymbal stand
INCLUDES HARD CASES!!! SKB brand or similar, strap-locked.
Minor issues with the kit, from memory:
- The kick drum resonant head is ripped from a botched hole-cutting job
- The snare resonant head has a small hole in it

This drum kit has been sitting in storage in hard cases for several years, and with no real way to get it out in the future, I'm thinking about selling it. As it's across town at my folks' place, I don't have any photos readily available, but can take some on request. All of this is from memory, so there may be minor wear n' tear with some of the hardware as well. The asking price may seem steep, but I feel it's fair as the hard cases significantly increase the value of the package. The price is firm, but I am reasonable. I will not split up the package. I really _don't_ want to get rid of this kit, so do not lowball me.

$1400

Other drum stuff for sale:

Sabian AAX Stage Ride, 20" (maybe 21") $150
Sabian AAX China, 18" (maybe 16"), VERY chewed up, $40
Dixon 10"x5" snare w/Remo Ambassador coated head, $150
Pearl Eliminator double-kick pedal w/swappable cams, case, $220

Prices are firm. Photos on request.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
XPost from the Toronto LAN Thread, and as you might imagine, I'm only sharing it here on the off chance someone in my vicinity wants to come pick it up.

Traps A400 Portable 5-Piece Drum Kit

$350 OBO

Same deal, I bought this a year or two ago with the intention that I'd carry it out to the park and practice there when the weather was nice. Since I am tremendously lazy, it proved to be not as portable as I'd like. Great for a small space though, and definitely portable to gigs if you have a car with a decent-sized trunk. Comes with everything you see in the photo (hi-hat stand, kick pedal, extensions for two cymbals, etc.). Just add cymbals and you have a great little kit for a beginner drummer or someone who needs a practice or on-the-go solution.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I'm strongly considering selling my MPC2000XL. Yeah I know, laugh it up - another piece of boutique gear I bought and never used - but I think I'm finally coming around to the fact that I'm much too involved with DAW integration and more modern gear to learn the retro way of chopping beats.

Anyone interested? I can offer a goon discount. It's a blue-faceplate 2000XL fully expanded with the FX card and extra outputs card, as well as a CompactFlash drive where the floppy drive used to be. AC cable and three 1GB CF cards included; maybe I'll even throw in a USB CF reader. It's in excellent condition, and it was once owned by one of Toronto's bass music icons (not me).

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
PM'd you

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Thanks for the reminder that I had an original Mu-Tron Bi-Phasor in college and ignorantly traded it to my roommate for some weed.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Well I really didn't want to do this, but here we are. I'm strongly considering selling a whole bunch of my gear and instruments. Should probably have some money in the bank before I expire, and I never really used any of this stuff anyway. All prices are in CAD, and I'd prefer local Toronto sales but could be persuaded to ship if the price is right. Pics on request. PM me here or DM me on Instagram at @0pposingforce

quote:

SYNTHESIZERS, AUDIO INTERFACES & DAW HARDWARE

Novation LaunchPad Pro mk3 $400

Roland TB-3 $400

Novation Ultranova $650

KORG Kaoss Pad KP3 $400

Access Virus TI2 Desktop $1750

Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre $600

DJ GEAR

Technics SL-1200mk2 w/ Shure M44-7 ‘white label’ cartridge (x2) $800 each, $1500 for the pair
- These are in great condition, recently serviced by UdJ, cables replaced with heavy-gauge braided with solid connectors.
- I will not sell the Shure carts separately, they come with the turntables.
- Ideally a pair deal but will let them part separate ways if the price is right.

NI Traktor Audio10 USB-RCA line audio interface (10 inputs/10 outputs, plus MIDI connectivity $350
- This is a great little interface, very OP for its time. If all you need is a line interface this is a great deal.

Crane laptop stand $40

GUITARS, AMPS & EFFECTS

Epiphone WildKat $550

Gretsch Junior Jet II bass $350

Ampeg BA210 bass amplifier $500
- This sustained some cosmetic damage to the left side rom my cat using it as a scratching post, otherwise works perfectly.

Orange Crush 20RT guitar amplifier $275

Pignose portable guitar amplifier $200

WayHuge Swollen Pickle fuzz pedal $200

DOD Carcosa fuzz pedal $170

Electro-Harmonix Micro-POG octave pedal $300

DigiTech Bass Whammy pedal $400

RockTron Banshee Talkbox pedal $300
- Missing tube replaced with custom length, needs better attachment solution to pedal.

MXR DC Brick pedal power distributor $125

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I might be in the market to sell my Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Just got my full employee discount at work and it's seriously loving ridiculous, so I'm eyeing up the DJM-V10LF (although honestly I don't even know if it will fit on my desk).

Looking for a local sale ideally, but am open to shipping it if the price is right. It's in excellent shape, hasn't left my apartment in a long time and always taken care of. Make me an offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I put my Access Virus TI2 Desktop up for sale. :'( I really, really hate to sell it but I'm skint as gently caress right now and gigs aren't happening. I could entertain the idea of shipping it if goons are interested. Hit me up via PM if you are. It's in immaculate condition. $2200CAD, comes with a boatload of patchbanks. Open to reasonable offers.