Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
Anyone looking to offload a Mooer/Donner phaser and/or chorus? Figured I’d check here before scouring Reverb.

Also interested in a TC polytune as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
Got a few pieces of guitar gear I am looking to offload, as well as a double bass drum pedal I never really used. I can calculate shipping on a per order basis, since you never know if someone wants one or four pedals.

Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Isolated Power Supply (pristine condition - includes 5 power jumper cables) - $105
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner (lots of paint scratched off, but works just fine) - $55
TC Electronic Ditto (great condition; has velcro on the bottom) - $70
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver - $90
Homemade(?) Pedal Board - $60
Coda Double Bass Pedal (pedals only, no beaters) - $75

Willing to consider trades for a Polytune 2 or 3, or a Mooer Phaser or Chorus

EDIT: TU-2, BD-2, and Ditto sold in SA Mart

EDIT: Price of power supply reduced

Gin_Rummy fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Sep 15, 2021

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

How much for the TU-2 and the ditto shipped to 12594?

I actually just sold those last night in SA Mart, sorry bud!

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
Anyone interested in a twelve string? I’ve got a Fender 140SCE-12 complete with case that has been played maybe three times ever. Pristine condition. I’m mostly looking to trade for either a MIM or Squier Classic Vibe Tele, but wouldn’t be opposed to selling it outright. I can snag some pictures if there is any interest.

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
What kind of guitar are you looking for? Acoustic or electric?

I have a Squier CV Jaguar that didn't really jive with me if that strikes your fancy. It has a couple of the smallest dings on it, but is otherwise fine as far as I can tell. I'm not in California, but could be willing to ship (and already have a guitar box on hand to do so).

I also have a Fender 12-string I've been trying to offload too (though I can't imagine you'd want that as a first guitar).

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

moon demon posted:

Ah I should have mentioned, I’m looking for an electric. In my (admitted fairly ignorant) search i think I’ve narrowed my interest down to a strat (well, unless someone has randy rhoads’ polka dot V for sale). I’ve got larger hands, so I think that might mean the jaguar isn’t the one for me? Again tho, I’m a total beginner so maybe I misunderstood the differences between them.

As a very happy owner of two Strats, if that’s what you’re after, then I can’t do anything but encourage you to do so!

Unfortunately, I’m not selling either of mine, but after a recent Squier Telecaster purchase, I will tell you that Squier CV or Squier 40th Anniversary will be of very solid quality without breaking the bank. Either one would make an excellent first guitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

moon demon posted:

Thanks for this. I’ve been thinking about it for a bit. I have little kids (1 and 3) so my only real “me” time is post-8pm after the kids are in bed. Because of this I don’t think I can commit to actual human taught lessons until the kids are a little older. So, I was thinking of trying various educational apps/videos that I can do at night. I’ve heard good things about justinguitar, and also plan on trying out Rocksmith (I dropped $20 and bought the 2014 version before it’s being delisted later this month).

Sorry this is veering off thread topic!

Feel free to hop into the guitar thread and explore these ideas with us further. You'll get plenty of helpful advice and suggestions there!