Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Oh god, that video gets painfully hard to watch, but I just loving love it so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I've never played the game, so I don't know if this'll work, but what if it wasn't a closed cage? Like two arms making a circle?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I like this. It's like the Ugly and Awkward thread in PYF which is filled with unfathomably broken human beings.

It reminds me that, no matter how sad I may become, I'll never be "spends $10k to cheat at video games" sad.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Snatch Duster posted:

Saw this thread have ~140 replies, thought there might be some new great game to troll in. But nope. Bunch of garbage about something, but not grieves. Where the grieves?

No griefing anymore. Just internet clique slappy fights, now.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yes, that is what's happening. There's definitely not a group of posters protecting the pedophile rape threats guy, it's just two internet cliques fighting over valuable cyber-territory, just walking down the street, snapping their fingers.

And just like the Sharks and the Jets, both sides are arseholes.

Hooray!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do you really want to say "I, Gorilla Salad, cannot identify which of these sides is worse?"

<snip>

Eh, I'll cut the smarm for a second because this really does merit a proper response and not just me being an rear end in a top hat myself.

To be serious - I think the hat_got or whatever guy who threatened to rape a kid should have been permabanned loving ages ago. I have no problem with him being ostracised or shat upon from a great height.

I just felt that having his pathetic trolling videos resoundingly ignored by everyone was a far greater punishment for someone so desperate for attention.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

These ones just make me feel bad because it's so obvious the guy is autistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Just posted in the schadenfreude thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhO3oBFkq-8

• Locked thread