Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Steakandchips posted:

Heh, the Harley is so much more thirsty in comparison with the Honda. I think I paid more for petrol for the Harley in the first 2 or 3 weeks I had it than I did for the Honda in an entire year. Guess 15 times the displacement has an impact on fuel economy!

I really do want to do a Scotland to Wales trip, it'd be awesome.

Not doing it on the Honda though, that just needs to be sold as soon as possible. I'm not putting any more miles on it (beyond just getting it to somewhere nice and taking some nicer pictures of it).

I'll be needing a 2nd bike once the Honda goes.

No decision yet, but in the running are:

Ducati Monster 696
Ducati Monster 796
Triumph Street Triple 675
Triumph Street Triple 765
Ninja 400
BMW R9T (the regular one, not the Pure)
SV650

Triumph!
:britain:

I know most of them are made in Thailand but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Steakandchips posted:

Didn't work.

It's either fused (wtf, how) and therefore needs a new fuse, or is just hosed and needs replaced.

So that's another £100+ in labour to the dealer because I can't exactly take the bike apart on the street behind my house. gently caress.
If it's fused surely it's with all the other fuses and accessible with minimal fuss in the street behind your house?
Must be worth a check rather than throwing money to the dealer?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I suppose sods law does dictate it will land in the most awkward of places, accessible only by stripping the entire bike lol

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

How do you feel about pushrod engines slavvy¿

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

The last three bikes I've bought have all been through Facebook marketplace. The one before that I found in the local paper