Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It seems like if it was yellow then you're liable for failure to yield and if it was red then he's liable for running a red light but if you disagree on which one of those it was then it's probably gonna be a stalemate and each of your insurances will pay for your own cars?

One thing I will say is that in the crash I was in one of the tertiarily involved people gave a statement (with no reason to lie) that the light had just changed and they were just completely completely wrong (as borne out by my dash cam). The light didn't change for another 45 seconds. The turn light had changed but that wasn't the light in question. Everyone knows eye witness recollection is notoriously lovely but it's even bad about super simple things even when you don't have a vested interest in the truth being one way or the other, is the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It seems like red light running has gotten way worse since the pandemic at least thats my observation and ive seen a lot of people say the same thing, people just dont give a poo poo anymore. It's honestly becoming rare to be at an intersection and NOT see at least one person running a light thats been red for half a second or more.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You only need to add 3 more lines to each Z to make it into the strike symbol and then people will just think you're a big Family Fued fan instead of a Putin loving fascist.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Z cars are made by Nissan :colbert:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Vandalized by Zorro

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Murderer.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It’s easy to see why the Ford 2.3 is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful engines ever made.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LeeMajors posted:

Modern engine bay design is so funny—just like all the detritus from the droid torture room in Empire, greased up and wedged under the hood.

That, or that with a huge piece of plastic covering it, are largely the two options.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Do they still make a 9 seater Suburban? That’s what I’d get for ultimate people moving short of a 15 passenger van. Bench seat supremacy.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mustache Ride posted:

Yes they do but only in poverty spec

I figured it'd probably be that way. Sucks.

I really want a Defender 90 with the bench seat even though it's not a very good bench (IIRC it's 40/20/40 and you can't tilt the bench part so in my driving position it's not aligned with the drivers seat)

e: lmao

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Aug 1, 2023

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I have three cars and none of them has ever had a front plate and I’ve never gotten hassled in them. The one time I did get hassled it was a dumb rear end highway patrol guy that pulled me over for not having a front plate on my new F-150 so he pulled out, saw that I had a paper plate on the back, pulled me over anyway just for fun I guess, and then asked me for my registration which he should have known I could not have yet.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Raluek posted:

it sounds like you're saying 35% allowed, where he is saying 30% blocked (70% allowed)

The other thing is that pretty much all factory windows have at least a little bit of tint to them. In Iowa when I lived there the limit was 70% allowed but if you put 70% tint on your car it was illegal if you got tested because the windows were already like 91% so combined you were over the limit.

~70% tint barely looks tinted.

~30% tint is decent but not real dark.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Around here I see vehicles daily with NO plates so they should probably start with those as there's way too many to just be recently purchased cars that haven't gotten their plates yet.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Thank you for not idling.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ether Frenzy posted:

Don't the RX-8's get like 14mpg or something hilariously bad for such a small amount of HP?

The displacement of a 4 cylinder, power of a 6 cylinder, gas mileage of an 8 cylinder.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Weathertech is crap compared to Maxpider (and others) anyway. After you have both weather tech will just seem like hard thin cheap plastic (because they are). I also preferred the factory more rubbery winter mats that were an option in my F150.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

priznat posted:

Has anyone tried Tuxmats? I see them on those straightpipes YouTube guys as they advertise on there, they have a Canada storefront too which is handy.

From what I've heard they're similar to Maxpider and generally well regarded.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m glad that tax fraud affords you the ability to drive the premium automobile that you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I don’t know anything about UK taxes but in the US tax fuckery and write down being in the same sentence is 100% tax fraud.