Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Hey thread, there's 180 pages spanning three years here so I started about halfway through as many of the old images are dead links.

The MOTUC stuff really interests me but their limited availability and price point are disappointing- that said, the hot toys figures are pretty enticing.

The Bruce Willis GI Joe has me wanting to purchase one, and I was just wondering from those who have bought hot toys product where the best place to buy them is. I've found them on amazon, just wondered if there were better avenues is all, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Rhyno posted:

When I own a house I will do that.

Are the bright orange ones lit by an LED? That's quite a difference.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Slothass posted:

Look what was on my doorstep today.

Ugh I just want the Cobra (un) holy trinity so bad. Destro, Cobra Commander and Baroness would be killer.

Hella jealous!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Poor Gojira needs to hit the gym and lay off the obese tourists, that is one fat bastard of a giant lizard.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Are those home sculpts? I've never seen a design like that and am too lazy and inept to google.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That Samus looks pretty sweet, chief. Where are people ordering the figma stuff from? BBTS, local stores?

This thread is really bad for challenging my 'no more plastic action mans' side :smith:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Mitsune posted:

I feel you. I'm so broke and now Amazon have them in stock (below retail): Samus and Link. :gonk:

Ugh, why would you TELL me this!? I can't legitimately afford them but I waaaant them. drat.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Retailers get dinged pretty badly if they sell product before a street release, shame if you were led to believe you could grab them earlier.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Who is the figure with all the guns supposed to be? Looks like one of the MoTU line but I'm probably wrong.

The new terminator is pretty awesome, may have to order one of them. That said, I do remember more of the gray coat than the motorcycle jacket.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The hell with MJ, I want those figuarts Daft Punk figures.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That sure is a tubby Godzilla design.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

It took me way too long to get that BTTF reference.

Killer Spider Man fig tho'

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

I hope none of you were looking forward to that Revoltech MGS1 Snake

Snake? SNAAAAAAAKE?
WHAT!?
Dude you're hella swole

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

You could probably just repaint DBZ figures.

Sacriledge!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Somehow I do not feel it will be as cheap a purchase as the name might imply, but I'm also curious

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Red posted:

The Marvel Legends Punisher is one of my favorite figures:

There's one on Amazon for about $30, which sounds high, but it came out a while ago.

Frank's gonna shoot the hell out of the person who beefed it

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I would unironically buy that Broly, I passed on one in a toy store when I was thirteen thinking it was damaged, not realizing that the arm was just attached by a peg inserted into the torso.

Sure I'm 31 but he's still my favorite character from the franchise :colbert:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I just read the first issue of the new suicide squad and like the deathstroke design, that figure is rad as hell!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Joe Fisto posted:

I got this sexy bastard today

''Ben Affleck is going to play Batman? You're making GBS threads me, right?''

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Doesn't ship to Canada

Doesn't get my ten bucks

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm not really keen on spending tons of money on plastic but this has my interest.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Louisgod posted:

that thing makes me uncomfortable.

I tilt my phone

And those vacant eyes follow me

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

You know what Pred I'd love to get? The ones from the Arcade game

I would buy the everloving crap out of that entire line

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I still remember actual MOTU toys. I guess it's easy to rationalize the ludicrous price of the figures/playsets/subscription access as a collector's niche, especially since there isn't a cartoon in current synication... but still, it's depressing as hell.

I also recognize this isn't a novel thought.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I might actually cave for Ghost Rider and Grim Reaper, but I'm curious about the Doctor Strange, I've always liked his character.

Edit: I see what ''modern'' meant there, that's a damned shame.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That Cap looks pretty badass

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

How's the second mortgage?

That'll be a blast to put together though

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

It'd be nice if Hot Toys made a Doctor Fate fig instead of a doofy overpriced helmet

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

CelticPredator posted:

Ninja Turtles are silly.

Movie was silly.

What's the problem.

because my childhood memories were literally molested by Michael Bay
:goonsay:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I've read all the Fraction run so far, and the kate bits are really good hth

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Bushifox posted:

Sideshow is having a 50% off sale on a few things today. I picked up a Destro to go with my Baroness.

I was too late for Destro and now I am sad

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Vaporware posted:

The only SW toys in the pipeline I'm keeping up with is the 3A x Starwars crossover. Not that I can afford 3A anymore.

3A stuff is always balls to the wall awesome but I think I loving need this

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Every time my finger hovers over the TK Stormtrooper ''preorder'' button my brain kicks in and says it's a $160 toy I don't need. My brain is a jerk.

Truth told I'm not a fan of the orange accents. If 3A does another color variant I'll see if I can't drink my brain into submission.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That TOY looks NOTHING like Michael Keaton!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm not going to google it because I don't want my warm nostalgia blanket to have holes in it but I swear Super Powers had giveaway toys from Shell gas stations back in the 80s

Haven't thought about that line in years

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Agrias120 posted:

God Bless the Internet.

It has everything you could ever want but never need

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Joe Fisto posted:

The Guardians. (minus Drax obviously)

I like the inquisitive head tilt three of the four have, they're pretty badass.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That super saiyan god saiyan Vegeta is pretty tits

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Gann Jerrod posted:

I'd much rather have a "Truly Gritty" Cowboy figure instead.

Agreed. The headsculpt looks more Revolver Ocelot to me.

RIPD was terrible and not even my love of both Bridges and Reynolds could keep my interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Rubiks Pubes posted:

One of the things I miss most from my childhood is Dino Riders. That poo poo was awesome for a 5 year old.

Fuckin a, that and M.A.S.K.

That advert hit me right in the nostalgia