Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

moonduck posted:

I spent some time in Yosemite over the weekend. I'm not sure about the processing, any opinions would be appreciated.

They look a little dark but I guess there is a lot of cloud cover there.

deck posted:

HDR, cope with it.

HDR. Sucks.

Whitezombi fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Aug 14, 2014

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

what makes a picture for me is when i press the shutter on my camera.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

East Lake posted:

For people who only try to put the lines in the right place you seem to be having a lot of trouble with perspective. Let me help you out.

http://handprint.com/HP/WCL/tech10.html

Learning more from my shitposts than a year of taking photos. :snoop:

:flaccid:

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Hand Knit posted:

Hello thread. I am your guest judge, and also an internationally renowned expert in art evaluation and coolness studies. Just because I am the hockey mod does not mean that I will have a near-uncontrollable bias towards frozen ponds. Not at all. No way.

All art must ultimately be evaluated in how it is experienced, so the only text I (or anyone else, for that matter) needs is Rhonda Byrne's Annotated Guide to the Bhagavad Gita.

the dumpster in my entry is full of hockey gear and the book Understanding Exposure to the Right

just sayin

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Bart Radfucker: :fork: / :butt: / :taco:

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

im in the lead

:butt:

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

The Dorkroom › Landscapes: WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS AND NO ACTUAL loving LANDSCAPE PHOTOS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 5, 2016