Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

Mr. Squishy posted:

I utterly lack the knowledge needed to interpret this.

There's a monsterous goblin trapped in a small room with torn web comics on the wall. The goblin is tearing apart what I assume is Onstad's ex-wife. The whole thing should be pretty clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

Previa_fun posted:

I want to hang out with 2002 era Onstad. :v:

Your av is awesome. That should be a shirt. Is it a shirt?
Time to look.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
The end. No moral.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

Being in trouble is a fake idea - should've used Ray Rice.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
I can't find a picture that does it justice, but I came across a white Volvo XC-90 a couple of times while driving this week, and it looks like Cartilege Head the Car when you're right behind it.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

Pakled posted:

Ray and Beef's senior class in high school was the class of 1993 so if they were 17/18 then that'd make them 39/40 now.

Uh.. poo poo yes we um, we all turned 40 this year.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

Wanderer posted:

It's odd to consider that in past days, artists were generally this crazy, but you only heard about it two years later via carrier pigeon or screamin' town crier. Nowadays we can watch a mid-range scribbler combust in real-time. Progress?

In the past, Onstad would've done this poo poo, his neighbords would've thought he was a hosed up guy, and we'd be digging up his brilliant works 40 years later after he died a failed soda salesmen depressed and penniless in some miserable place like Portland

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

I want to be sad, and it's interesting, but then I remind myself that that old couple has SIXTY GRAND, at least, worth of robot dogs. Or like 85k in today's money.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
I'm assuming that's from some arc where he uses the internet to try and kill someone, which begs the question, did he rip of CSI (or whichever show did that) or did they rip off achewood?

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
In 10 seconds I went from that's stupid to that looks really cool.

That looks really cool, dude.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
Moreso, you can sit around watching hot tub brawls despite your sexual disposition being contrary to its intent. I use it the same way as you do man.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

darkwasthenight posted:

Got too rowdy in GBS.

This thread has just reminded me that I lent my copy of The Great Outdoor Fight to a friend last year and he still hasn't returned it. He's a bullshit man apparently.

2 years for me. :(

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

I haven't gotten past the first panel yet, that's amazing.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
I legit thought that was a well done fanart.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

tripwood posted:

is it so loving expensive to carbonate your own soda
hipster bars will all buy one bottle and itll backbench quietly with all the novelty hot sauces

wtf they have nozzles with buttons and one button makes coca cola from thin air and the other makes seltzer..

Also we have a bottle for makin' seltzer at our house and use it all the time, and I'm no scrooge mcsmuckles.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol at imagining an infuriated hipster when they tell you they make artisanal soda and you reply 'oh yeah we have a Soda
Stream in the kitchen too'...

soda stream is poo poo

I have a proper isi seltzer bottle. Coward.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
what's a cola?

Also isn't the deal that there's occupied/"settler" land that the factory is on, but they also employ palestinians, but they also fired a ton of 'em recently?

Also the smug people trying to sell you dead sea salt face washes at mall kiosks telling you they are the only people in the world able to sell you this anyone else is lying as well.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
Perhaps if it was your mom, but this is Ray's mom.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

Loving Life Partner posted:

Nice Pete drinks black cherry wishniak

Also the incredible encounter with Rachel Ray (who spoke low of perch):
http://peterhcropes.blogspot.com/2008/01/where-rachael-ray-lives.html

Nice Pete is the best worst character.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

prefect posted:

I liked the cartoon, but then Cornelius showed up and I loved it. :swoon:

Agreed. Last two panels, two great lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

Mr. Squishy posted:

Is Onstad a weed guy now?

How will you know if Onstad is a weed guy now? I will give you a sign.