Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Zool posted:

If all goes according to plan, I'll be picking up a new track bike this weekend.
1992 RS125

Those look like they would be a ton of fun on the track. I was thinking of going that route until I found a super cheap SV. Still may end up going that route because they look awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Track day got rained out, we're rescheduling for sometime this fall. I wanted to ride as did a few other motard guys but the general consensus was pack up and reschedule, very nice of the track to let us do this.

So burned a vacation day, some gas and "wasted" money on hotel/food but better than getting hurt loving around on a wet track I guess.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Tenchrono posted:

What would I google to find tracks to fart around in in the novice groups? The closest track I can find near me is Virginia International Raceway but thats a 3+ hour ride. Im near Quantico VA.

Look up sport bike track time or any other group that does track days and see where they are running. VIR is a great track even at 3 hours away. I'm 3+ hours from any track but it's worth the drive.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Our track day yesterday which was a rain date for one two weeks ago got a ton of rain. Rained from 2-11am or so. For some reason we decided to just wait out the rain so we started running around noon.

Had two great sessions in the wet on the CRF, getting comfortable with a bike sliding a bit again. Third session was dry and I got pulled in after 5 laps because the bike felt/sounded strange.

Stop and notice my swingarm is covered in oil, airbox is full of oil and turns out they were about to black flag me for putting up a smoke cloud. :suicide:

So I either fix the CRF or finish the SV for my track day on Memorial Day. Right now I'm leaning towards the SV.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

For those of you with a track bike that also sees some (limited) street use, what tires are you using?

The CRF needs better tires, the SV needs tires. They both see some street riding which is spent in the mountains and other fun roads, will see very little rain unless it rains at the track. I'm running fast novice to intermediate pace and would prefer to avoid tire warmers for now.

I'm not super worried about being DOT legal but it would nice. Something that is easy to find as a take off would be even better. 120 front, 160 rear.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Zool posted:

What's the rear wheel width on your crf? I've got a 4.5" on the husky, and I'm thinking of going back to a 150 (conti sm attack)rear, the edge of the 160 maxxis slicks are unusable. Same thing with the sv and the power one 160.

Pretty sure it's a 4.5", I'm running a 150 pilot sport 2 on there now but it is old and crappy. I'd be fine running a 150 on both, especially if they are cheaper.

Worked on the CRF tonight and it looks like I might be ok. Crankcase breather tube was full of oil so I drained that, cleaned up the plug, changed the oil and took a boroscope to the engine just for fun. Everything looks fine and it started right up and sounded normal. So might have just been oil that has been building up for a while in the breather and air box. Going to see if I can borrow a compression tester tomorrow.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Ended up going with the Q2's because there was a special on them so they were cheap. Got the rear on, front is being a pain in the rear end and won't seat. Will fight with it more tonight.

Need to get the bike together and hopefully bring it to the track Monday to see how I like sport bikes on the track vs motards. Actually hoping I enjoy the SV more than the 'tard because there are more tracks I can run it.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Zool posted:

Try pulling the valve core then inflating it. You need an inflator that works by a handle, like this. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00915660000P?mv=rr

Yeah have the valve core out and pretty much an identical inflator. My dinky air compressor doesn't have enough volume I don't think, headed to use a coworkers this afternoon.

edit: it popped right on with a big compressor and a bit of soapy water. Scarred the poo poo out of coworker but that's ok.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 23:16 on May 22, 2012

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Had my first on track crash, uneventful and the suit/gloves held up just fine.

The CRF oil issue I thought I fixed wasn't fixed. Three warm up laps followed by three fairly fast laps and it was done. Felt a miss halfway down the 1-2 straight so backed off a bit, leaned in and the rear end came right around. Slid on my rear end and palm to the edge of the track. Oil from the airbox again and the crankcase overflow was full, was empty this morning.

No oil on the track is the good thing but I feel dumb for bringing the bike back out there and risking oil on the track again but I thought it was fine. Caused a guy following me to go off track but he kept it upright. Apparently couldn't ride it hard enough on my after "fix" test run or something.

So got back to pits and had three bikes to choose from, I ride with a great group of people. Did two sessions on a friends zx6, I was slow as poo poo but it was still fun. Should have some video from the zx6 laps, had the camera on the CRF when I went down but didn't have it recording.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 01:07 on May 29, 2012

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Gullous posted:

My R6 seized up. I'm grateful it went out as I was pitting on my last session.
lovely way to end a track day but of all the places for it to seize at the track it picked the best one.

Since I'm an idiot I've been looking at picking up a mid 90's 125gp bike. Sure I have a perfectly good SV for the track but for some reason a 160lb two stroke seems like it would be a blast.

Friend is offering to trade the one his son races for a '09+ Ninja 250...so I'm also now shopping for a ninja 250.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Gullous posted:

Zool has an RS125, a 2T racebike (for kids). It looks fun as hell but high maintenance. It's fast but the power band is extremely narrow. It's great, but I'd keep your SV around for backup :)

Sent him a PM, will see what he says. Maintenance I'm not too worried about, I already change oil and check valves on the CRF after every track day. Sure it might cost a little more (250-300 for a top end rebuild every 300 miles) but they look so fun.

Going to go look at the one my friends kid races this weekend, maybe take it for a spin.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

raffie posted:

Unfortunately trackbikes aren't so common out here and i have some logistics issues as well but i will be asking around and looking into it. I think the course will be a good refresher and confidence builder which can then be transferred to whatever i get in the future.

Don't even need to buy a track bike really. Pick up a cheap/ugly SV650 or something, throw some good tires on it and do some suspension work if you want.

I bought a basket case SV650 in boxes for $200, then put on a GSXR front end and a ZX10? rear shock. After selling off extra stuff and buying a bunch of misc poo poo I have 600-700 in the bike. If I destroy it at the track I'll only be mad if I don't get it on video. Of course now that I have it built I don't have any time to track it.

Of course I'm also an idiot and went out and bought a 125GP bike so now I have two track only bikes. Neither ready and a track day Saturday.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Oct 30, 2012

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Host the images on imgur so we can see them

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Not sure how many of you guys check AI on a regular basis so in the interest of more CA people seeing it.

Blaise started a thread on Minimoto/MiniGP motorcycle racing - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3532900

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

drat looks like that engine is toast from the posts in what did you do today, sucks but hopefully you can find a new engine cheap-ish. Did it give any signs it was going to go before it popped?

On the CRF I felt a hiccup? a couple second before it went so I knew something was going on and it was enough time for me to throw out a leg/arm to let the guys behind me back off because something was up.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

SaNChEzZ posted:

Do they even allow pilion rides at tracks?

I know that some tracks won't even let you take a passenger in a caged car, let alone on a motorcycle.

I'm late to the party but one of the local guys that hosts events will usually do a two-up session at lunch or end of the day as long as the passenger has appropriate gear. Usually only 1-2 "couples" will go out but they have fun.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Incursus posted:

I won a free track day of my choosing from Sportbike track time in a sweet raffle at Deals Gap this weekend. I have never done a trackday before and have only been riding less than two years. I'm in Indiana and the only track we have here is Putnam and it sucks. I'm thinking of doing a day there for fairly cheap to get some skill built, then using my voucher to race at a kickass track day on a good track in the "B" group. Does anyone have any suggestions for me as to what tracks would be worth my time? Been looking at Grattan in Alabama.

VIR/Barber are amazing and expensive as hell so they are perfect for the free vouchers. Little Talladega is the other track I've had the bikes at and it's a great little track to run, also usually pretty inexpensive.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Incursus posted:

Well a buddy and I decided to say gently caress off to the brutal Indiana winter. We signed up for Talladega GPR on March 21st if anyone wants to ride with slow kids in "B" group. I wanted to do Barber on that date with STT but is is sold out, and to be honest I don't like riding with them anyway, so it looks like Little Tally will do. I havn't ever ridden on that track though, it looks kinda boring but we will see.

Little Tally is a small relatively simple track but it's a lot of fun and usually cheap to run. Technical enough to make you want to come back a few times to figure out some of the corners and push a little bit. I've run primarily motards on it but have done a few laps on borrowed 600 race bikes.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Barnsy posted:

How'd you find the CSS? Wondering whether I should do that in Sydney or one of the more local training schools.

I did a one day CSS school a couple years ago and really enjoyed. Learned a fair amount, fixed some little issues with my body positioning and cleaned up some of my lines. Only track riding school I've done on a bike other than CornerSpin but I would recommend it. At some point I'd like to go back and redo level 1 then do level 2.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

What's the generally considered shelf life for slicks that have a couple heat cycles on them? Have one set that's been in climate controlled but has been in sunlight, another several sets in the dark but not climate controlled. I'm probably going to toss them all but I'm wondering for future reference.

Indy MotoGP last weekend has me itching to get back on track so the 125 is getting a quick refresh and I'm looking at doing a couple days before the end of the year. Even splurged and bought a thermostat so I don't have to deal with taping the radiator :homebrew:

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Aug 12, 2015

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Sounds good to me. Remembered I have a brand new set of rains as well but those are in an insulated garage in garbage bags. I have a new set (slicks) on the way that I'll bring and worst case I'll switch them at the track.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Ran Little Tally (Talladega Gran Prix Raceway) yesterday with X-Act Motorsports with the WR250x and the RS125. Hadn't had a bike on the track for a couple years so I ran novice which worked out pretty good other than limited passing. First three sessions were on the WR, first two being follow the leader type of thing. WR did decent on the track other than no power so passing on the straights wasn't possible, super soft suspension and dragging pegs/boots everywhere.

After lunch it was time for the RS125. Between choosing the wrong gear (bogging), getting used to how small the drat bike is and how quick it is the afternoon was intense. One finger on the brakes is more than enough, it changes directions instantly and when you do happen to be in the right gear exiting a corner and the power comes on it flies. Don't think I lasted more than 10 minutes any of the afternoon sessions between muscles/joints cramping and being mentally exhausted. The thing is a absolute riot to ride but it's a workout.

I've ridden a wide range of bikes on track but I'm going to say ridding the 125 yesterday was by far the best. Was planning on this being my only track day this fall but now I'm not sure.

Youtube is being slow as hell but eventually you'll be able to watch my sloppy, slow rear end going around the track - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8V7sLiyCpQ

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

-Inu- posted:

TGPR is such a fun track and X-Act is such a good organization. Perfect track for a smaller bike too - even 600s feel big there. I have some of my fondest memories at that track, including but not limited to being passed on the inside by Josh Herrin and on the outside by Zach Herrin at the same time in the 90's (the turn, not the decade) :v:

I'm probably signing up for a day there in the spring with X-Act as soon as they send out a schedule. You should come out.

Photographer uploaded photos last night and I immediately bought a set, guy gets some nice shots. I almost make the RS125 look like a full size bike.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

n8r posted:

It's too bad those bikes aren't more easily available. There is a reason little bikes like those are the preferred choice of racers learning how to really ride.

They can be hard to track down and usually if they're listed for a reasonable price they sell pretty drat quick. I'm considering adding a Moriwaki md250 to the stable next fall when a friend will be selling his off so his kid can move up. Same bike with a lower maintenance, torquey CRF250x engine would be pretty sweet, we'll see what he decides to sell it for.

It really isn't comparable to anything I've ridden before. It's cliche as hell but it's just a lot more raw I guess.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Any wisdom on switching to GP shift for track riding? I've always rode normal but now that I'm only riding trials or track I'm thinking it might be easier to transition. Last track day with this bike I was having to wait to shift until I reduced lean angle and could get my foot under the shift arm which is the reason I'm thinking about doing it. Plan on putting several "GP SHIFT" stickers in view to remind myself and not blow the thing up.

Bike is a Honda RS125, takes ~1 minute to convert to GP shift so that isn't an issue. Really any reason not to?

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

How awesome is that bike? Is it the most awesome thing? Also, how much did it cost you?
It is the most awesome thing, I loving love it. Need to try to get more time on it this year since I've done a grand total of one track day since I bought it at the end of the season in 2012. Paid $2k, came with a ton of spares, tires, full support equipment and the guy who's son used to race it lives ~15 minutes away. Stupid amounts of fun.

Z3n posted:

I don't like GP shift, personally. RS125 might have a narrow enough power band that you need that mid corner up shift but most of the time I found that as I got faster the shift locations would change until I was finally addressing them through gearing anyways.
I definitely noticed my shift points changing throughout the day but with a ~2k or less power band I'll give GP a try. If it feels lovely I'll just switch back.

Photo doesn't do justice to the size of those bikes. They're like overgrown pit bikes. Makes a ninja 250 look big. And they're fast as gently caress.
I'll try to get pictures of it next to a real bike Monday. Fast as gently caress indeed even with my slow rear end on it, keep it on a boil and the thing is honestly terrifying. It is one hell of a workout too, constantly shifting gears of your body around the bike. There's also no way to ride it 'relaxed' since that just makes it worse.

dema posted:

Need more photographs of this bike. Looks super fun.
Photos from last time, for reference I'm 5'6" and ~135lb.

That's a Ninja 250

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

-Inu- posted:

Carousel (turn 4) at TGPR with X-ACT?
Bingo, I didn't realize how off camber the outside of that one was until I did a walk last time. Let me know if you're headed back there at all this year, I'm aiming to get it out at least four times this season. Probably be little tally twice then Barber and maybe VIR.

Holy hell I'm jealous. Was this like a friend sale? I thought I'd never seen them go for under 6k or something.
Yeah it was a friend sale, they just wanted to cover the cost of the Ninja 250 race bike they were moving too. Prices have been going down though and finding one for <3k isn't too difficult but they go really quick.

I keep thinking about 'upgrading' to a Moriwaki md250. Same bike but with a CRF250X engine, easily upgraded with 250R parts. A little heavier but easier to ride, torque everywhere and less/cheaper maintenance. They're still going for 6k plus though so I'm holding off.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

-Inu- posted:

And yeah, caurosel is off camber and it gets a lot of people. On the other end of the spectrum, turn 1 is much more banked than it looks and you can carry a metric fuckton of speed through there.
Yeah turn 1 still scares me a bit but I'm to the point where I'm not braking and downshifting anymore for it. Maybe by the end of the day Monday I'll be going through with just a little roll off. I know the bike can go through flat out but I'm a big chicken.

Animals on track talk a turtle very slowly wandered it's way across the track last year at an endurance race with ~50 cars on track. Almost made it all the way but someone went for a pass mid corner. :rip: turtle

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

-Inu- posted:

The best part is when you go through that turn fast enough to hit the "ideal" line (which you may already be doing), you'll occasionally almost rip your knee off and contemplate why there are 48 cones right at the apex of the turn. I've also seen people take out the signs at Jennings, which is significantly funnier and hurts less.
Turns out I'm still a little bitch and can't convince myself to take 1 flat out. Still taking it fast enough to close some gaps though which is encouraging.

Another successful day at the track. Bike ran great which for some reason seems to surprise everyone. Day started cold (50f) and ended around 80f so I had to change jets between sessions until after lunch but that's ~5 min. GP shift felt good after I adjusted shifter position a bit lower. The people that put this on are looking at doing another 3-5 events this season, I'll probably end up running all of them as long as I don't have something already scheduled. Bike is about half way (150 miles) to needed a new top estimating high on how many laps I run, need to make sure I have all the parts and order them if I don't.

Went ahead and ordered a new back protector and an under suit. Might go try on boots at some point, mine don't fit great because my legs aren't scrawny anymore. :homebrew:

Someone got some video of me, I show up around the 4:10 mark (white bike and suit) - https://www.facebook.com/alan.smeltzer/videos/1244708242223189/

Some pics, you can see my gas tank reminder in the first one, jetting for first session in last.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Z3n posted:

Looking good!

A few unasked for comments - try popping your knee and body position out the second you start braking. That bike is pretty light so I noticed a couple of little bobbles as you adjust body position late on approach or coming into the corner.

The other thing is you're using piles of track when you don't need to be using it. Sometimes you were out on the curbing when you really didn't need to be - especially on a bike like that, as you get faster, you're going to want some extra margin as you're pushing the limits and fine tuning your turn in/entry speed, etc. When I was racing Id leave about a foot on corner exit for misjudged turn in/too much corner speed/etc, these days it's closer to 4-5 feet, but it makes sure I'm not going to run off the track. Also trying to use less track will result in you getting comfortable navigating the track from midtrack vs the outside really helps with passing, which is gonna be another good tool to have on a bike like that.

It's a pretty amazing feeling to feel like you're flat out and to use only the track you need and suddenly have another 20+feet of track to use to pass, go faster, or ride more comfortably.

Thank you for this, honestly the more feedback I can get the better. Getting setup right away makes sense and I felt like a lot of the time I was going out of my way to use all the track. I should know better from auto racing but on the bike I have a habit of opening up turns more than needed to get all the way out.

I need to find a better camera spot because rear end-cam with the super short tail section is literally just my rear end. Had a lot of fun playing with lap traffic and setting up passes. Hard to beat going around the outside of a corner on the little 125.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

A combination of being in novice group and not knowing corner passes were ok until after lunch meant I didn't go for many passes that I could have easily made. First two sessions I went out before the group then pitted when I caught the pack that was doing lead-follow stuff. After lunch the groups got mixed and I didn't know corner passes were ok until one of the organizers went by me mid corner and motioned for me to follow him. I'm fairly decent at setting up passes from auto endurance racing but need to work on carrying more corner speed since I'm on track with bikes that can walk away on any straight if I screw up a corner at all. You're 100% right about one corner screwing a lap up, especially on this thing even entering a corner in the wrong gear destroys all momentum.

I've always been comfortable with farm house for some reason, probably since all I've ever ran there is supermoto. This is actually my second time on track with a sport bike so I'm still kind of getting used to the body position as well as how stupid fast everything happens on this bike.

I'll toss a mount on the front fairing so next time I can stick a camera out there and get some decent video.

Friend that races swears by these things, I've thought about it a few times.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

tarzanspuma posted:

I'm also wondering if I should just buy an old 600 for a track bike and be done with it (Z3n, you know me best, what should I do?). I'd be sad if I ever binned the Tuono.
Dang that looks like a fun bike, torque is great fun on the track.

From last page:

Z3n posted:

Are you willing to sacrifice out and out speed to force better riding technique? SV650.

Do you want to have fun, go fast, and learn to ride faster, slower? 600.

Do you just wanna get slide ways? Supermoto.

Do you just wanna be that guy everyone on track hates? 150+HP bike of any variation where you make it to the throttle stop on corner exit and park it in the corners.

I'm firmly in the last category now.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Nice, stole some things from that for my track day doc.

Was going over the bike a bit last night and noticed I need to rebuild my rear brake master cylinder which reminded me I don't think I ever touched my rear brake at the last track day other than in the pits. I'd think I could slightly reduce my braking distance and use it to adjust my line mid corner but how many people ignore the rear brake on track?

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Ok that's kind of what I thought, glad I'm not missing out on anything. I'm used to using it a lot from dirt/trials and supermoto but there's so much going on already adding that in for a tiny bit of benefit didn't seem worth it. Haven't had the rear get real loose on the 125 yet, a little slide at one point but nothing exciting.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Apr 22, 2016

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

So what's better sun cam or rear end cam?

Short tail section makes for pretty useless video

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

I'm picking this up tomorrow afternoon for $1800 with a title. Plan is to do babbys first race (season) with CVMA this fall.

Looks like a good buy, I should really keep an eye out for something cheaper and more disposable.

M42 posted:

The pegs are S, on riser plates - I could go up and back another notch. Though honestly, I sat on my buddy's supersport, and the body configuration would be so much better for me than the sv's with the enormous (relative to my size) tank. I could pivot around the ss one so much better. Now i'm looking at trackbikes :(
You say that like it's a bad thing. :getin: SV tank is massive, find a beater 600 or even 250 and run it

There's another RS125 for sale but it's an earlier version and hasn't been run in 10+ years. Really trying not to pull the trigger on it and stick in a CRF450X/R engine. Consumables would change from pistons to cush drives they only last a day on RS125/450 hybrids

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

3. Spend your money on trackdays and tires, not bike parts. If you do buy bike parts, buy suspension first, rearsets, clipons, race pads, and race fairings. Don't buy frame sliders.

6. Ride the first session or two so your stuff is up to temp then head right over to your local suspension bro with $40. Best money you will spend.
Why no frame sliders, the risk of them catching and tossing the bike? Money spent on proper bike setup by someone that knows wtf they're doing changes everything.

PaintVagrant posted:

My local tracks are Grattan and Gingerman, if you are familiar with those. Not sure if they are car-centric tracks or not, Grattan seems very technical. The STG guys are also local, I buy poo poo from their retail store/warehouse all the time.
Gingerman is a great track but I've never run it on two wheels (yet), with the repave the 'lanes' issue T-Square mentioned is much less severe.

BlackMK4 posted:

I ordered a hitch and trailer light harness for my VW GTI. Gonna buy a HF trailer, replace the wheel bearings with good ones from Amazon straight off, and set it up to carry two bikes. I'm done with the pickup truck thing.

Also, cot and small tent. No more sleeping in the bed of the truck. Always had to be drunk to do that.
Golf towing is the way to go, been doing it for years and will never use a truck for trips over an hour or two. A hammock camping setup is worth looking into and it's pretty easy to make hanging poles for the trailer.

Looks like our 4-wheel endurance racing team is on it's last season. Looks like a lot more 2-wheeled track time in my future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

T-Square posted:

Factory HRC '97 RS125. You can see several totes full of spares, my dad unloaded the same amount of crap before this picture was taken. Spare exhausts (including a titanium one!) magnesium wheels, aluminum wheels, three sets of fairings, cams, Yosh cams, spare motor (those are SV blocks at the bottom), on and on and on. I believe Blake Young did some notable stuff on this bike. I can not wait to loving get on this thing. Nitrospazzz, we need to find a trackday (Grattan would be a blast on these) and play some 2-smoke tag :sissies:
Hell yes we do. I can get mine up to WI for pretty much free and Grattan, Gingerman, Black Hawk or anything else in the area would be amazing even though I'm slow as hell Also holy crap that's a lot of spares, that's a hell of a score.

BlackMK4 posted:

Wait... is that a 125 or is there a 450 4stroke MX motor in there now?
I keep bidding on spare chassis for a CRF450R swap but I'm cheap and don't want to spend too much on a chassis I'm going to chop up.

• Locked thread