Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Requesting pic change to this in OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

CommissarMega posted:

And the scans are as prompt as the updates? Just wondering here; for all wwe know, the scanner might take a break or something.

They stay up to date. The chapter is out usually sometime over the weekend

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The only person Worthy enough to be her Contract

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Countblanc posted:

Are you actually going to say that groping a stranger and pulling up her skirt aren't close enough to rape for the term to be used?

She attacked him unprovoked. She's more to blame than he is.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

antavila posted:

Bitch-rear end pussy Oga

Usually I hate it when they add gratuitous use of swear words in translation. But It worked in this case.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Yeah the complete OVA they made for Jump Festa was leaked/released.

I don't understand japanese but from watching it, it looks awesome.

They even do the Furuichi's Head inside of his mouth gag well.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Furuichi has truly earned the Title of "General"

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

bondster posted:

Wanna play that game. It's like Battlefield with chainsaws :psyduck:

It's 3rd person so Gears of War. but am I weird for being unhappy when they changed from Furuichi's gang to Oga's training arc :(

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Vincent Valentine posted:

Planetside.

*Mech's out of nowhere*

Oh god. That actually works.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Beelzebub 103

God. Furuichi continues to be the best character.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

I love how this series always seems to be just a step away from becoming a full out battle manga, and at the last moment the Author just seems to pull away and put more gags in.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Liar posted:

Oga and Furuichi got a manly pose moment.

I was surprised he let Fururichi get away with that moment being played completely straight.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

I can't wait for the obligatory Kuineda vs Hilda moment this arc.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

You guys know this is going to end up with En being assimilated, and Furuichi hitting on Lamia right?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Scoobi posted:

His response was great. "My pet hamster suddenly had a kid!" Oh well the guy I was fighting suddenly had a kid!

The best part was he did it after looking at Oga and Beel

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Silento posted:

No, she has to kill her sister and take HER eyes.

Don't you have to have the first level before going to level 2

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Chapter 188

http://www.mangabird.com/beelzebub-188?page=1

Ishiyama becomes a battlefield once again.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Do people forget that every arc has this kinda buildup

Plus. I read the manga for the entertaining banter between characters. That and shonen fighting arn't mutually exclusive.

I honestly don't see the difference between this and the beginning of the pillar arc. Or the Six kings arc. Or when the maids first showed up.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Kild posted:

The difference is they just got done trouncing the Royal Army for the Demon realm. They were built up as the strongest with Hilda sacrificing herself to protect Oga from Jabberwock and with 3 teachers talking about how they really would want to avoid a conflict with Behemoth. Now Oga and friends are getting their asses handed to them by some no name chumps.

He's not really getting his rear end kicked. He got hit once. And he's not using any of his Demon Power. And Was still holding back. It's pretty obvious that if he were to go all out he would wreck their poo poo.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

RatHat posted:

No, look closer at what's actually making the sign.

:stare:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Sonata Mused posted:

God I hope not. That's the last thing we need.

I want the Red Tails to be powerful and awesome.

If it means more Oga's Sister I'm down for whatever.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

seigfox posted:

Beel still can't access his potential, or Oga needs more training as a contractor/father, or they need to unlock a new technique. This is still a Shonen manga after all. There is always someone stronger that requires more training/a moral lesson to defeat.

A Moral lesson?

This series does not deal in moral lessons.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Rodyle posted:

Please let this be correct.

Pretty sure that just leads to Beel, Kouta, and Futaba adventures.

Which would also own.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

Wasn't Toujou #3?

Nope he was 4.

There was a statement of the enemies asking who 3 was but no answer before the fight started.

Edit:

Dexo fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 22, 2013

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Welp Beelzebub is over in two weeks.

Issue 41:
Bleach (Cover, Lead Color)
Ansatsu Kyoshitsu
Shokugeki no Souma
One Piece (cp)
Naruto
World Trigger
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (cp)
Toriko
Nisekoi
Tokudou!!!! (cp, oneshot)
Hime Dol!
Gintama
Kuroko no Basket
Kurokuroku
Ginga Patrol Jaco
Beelzebub
Soul Catcher(S)
Hq!!
Kochikame
Smoky B.B. (End)

Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

#42:
Cover & Lead CP: Hachi by Yoshiyuki Nishi (New Series)
CP: Assassination Classroom, Gintama, Hq!!
Soul Catcher(S) (End)

#43:
Cover & Lead CP: Koi no Cupid Yakenohara Jin by Tomohiro Hasegawa (New Series)
Beelzebub (End)

3 more chapters including the one that will come out tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Sorry, got fooled by a site I usually trust for news...

• Locked thread