Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress this thread. I just put an offer in on a Procharged 99 Yellow GT because of it. Seriously. I need something with 400+ rwhp again :( If he accepts I'd be able to keep my nice daily driver and get my weekend stang back

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Jun 14, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

frozenphil posted:

So as to get back on topic...

Hellion's new turbo kit for the Coyote is out and about now. What does $5k get you with an '11+ Mustang 5.0?

It made 653 rwhp / 730 rwtq at 15lbs of boost on 93 octane pump gas...only pulling it to 5k RPMs. Everything on the car is bone stock outside of the turbo kit and a Magnaflow axle-back exhaust.

I missed this earlier. My bad. Holy poo poo that is insanity. And to think, if I remember correctly, the 2011 GT with Track Pack ran even with the 2011 M3 around some track in Michigan.

It is absolutely mind blowing to me that a 2011 V6 coupe with full exhaust, tune and CAI are hitting numbers over 315 rwhp. That's just... disgusting

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jun 14, 2011

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
6 psi is good for 100 rwhp and 127 rwtq. That's loving insanity
edit: the crazy thing is that Ford will throw a twin screw blower on your car for $7000 and back it with a warranty. It puts out 625 horsepower and 575 ft/lbs of torque.

That's uncanny.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Jun 17, 2011

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

IOwnCalculus posted:

All Mustangs should have sequential signals.

Especially early SN95s. :colbert:

Hey agreed! It’s crazy the difference a nice set of led tail lights running a sequential kit makes.
already bought a set for my impulse purchase picked up yesterday

530 rwhp on blower 660 on bottle. Fully built T45 Fully built steeda 4.6 2v.... yadda yadda so all that’s going out and for sale. Coyote with full cam and intake work swap and 6 speed

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Jul 17, 2020

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
For those with experience surrounding Coyotes and swaps... how hard is it to fix the infamous coyote tick? I feel I’d be replacing those parts with a rebuild anyway and there’s a good priced coyote motor with the tick at only 45k miles on it. Begging to be bought ! And no lovely MT82 transmission attached so I don’t need to go through the hassle of reselling that poorly assembled junk, and just hook up the T56

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
And she’s out!

https://ibb.co/bHRLGVs
https://ibb.co/BZrHKng

Ya know 10 years ago this motor would’ve been absolutely insane and I would’ve killed for it. Funny how time changes things

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It’s a pretty relatively easy swap.

My exhaust will be long tubes with x pipe running to SLP loudmouth

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Bob Morales posted:

Why are you getting rid of the T45 and blown 4.6? Assuming it all still works great. And where you located? :q:

South Florida!

Motor actually spun a bearing but that’s an insanely easy fix and motors a beastly Steeda built. I considered going back to the 5 speed and the supercharger 2v but honestly I’d prefer to take advantage of the crazy suspension setup. Coyote is a wonderful motor thatll easily produce 500 horsepower super reliably. 6 speed because I’ll highway drive it a lot.

Tranny and blower are all gone. Motor still listed for sale - as expected. Hurricane scare delayed the Coyote getting here but frankly no rush, I’m still trying to find a well priced T56

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That Kona Blue is *gorgeous* in person, and seeing that reminds me that I’d absolutely in love with a dark blue 2001 Bullitt... keep it as stock as you can except full road racing suspension, full brembo brakes and a manual cammed NA 2017 Coyote?

That’s for later. For now, It’s transmission time and I can’t believe I’m gong to say this but... Think for this 96 Cobra build I’m going to rock the 6 speed auto versus the T56 Magnum. Hear me out.

I really think the autos are so good that the average buyer really doesn’t mind the lazy stick. I was just texting with the power by the hour guy and he said he could build up any 2011-2014 6 speed auto to handle whatever my 2017 Blown Coyote can throw at it. I’m running 6 psi, a “stock tuner” street setup aka Saleen Roush.

Now to find a cheap 2016 Coyote roots blower...

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Oct 11, 2020

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Love the color and the style! Hate the wheels but to each their own

Cool project!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Anyone know a true breakdown on what else I need to bring a coyote Gen 2 F150 up to mustang level?

Have SN95 Swap Bassani headers, ‘18 Intake, Billet Oil Pump Gears

I have the necessary Alt, PS Pump

Edit oh okay i found that info. Not much really matters outside of the above, plus the stowage tray. I’m doing a UPR oil pan for this, as well as the UPR tubular k member.

Really not sure what to do for power added. I’m trying to keep this build somewhat budget but I know if it’ll sell for $$, it’ll need a big ol Roush blower with a Roush badge on the back and 5.0 badges on the side

If it were going to stay my car, I’d just do the stage 3 comp NSR cams, keep the 150 Zex wet shot, 6 speed auto. High stall.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Oct 14, 2020

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

kalvick posted:

You know Lebonon Ford in Ohio, sells base model GT's with your choice of super charger starting at 42k for 700hp and keep a factory / super charger warranty?
Upgrade to Vortec, Procharger, or Whipple will negate the warranty though, but you can get up to 850hp from a dealer, which is kinda cool.

You can get this same deal with most dealer installed roush factory blowers

Is that the same dude who has been building the “lightning” trucks for 2020?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

kalvick posted:

Or you can get a Mustang Mach-E and you can stay in this thread! I love that car hate that car so much.

FWIW i know of ONE person who has one and his review so far is insanely glowing!

I’m hoping it was simply named wrong if that makes any sense

kalvick posted:

I saw a brand new 2019 GT350 at the dealership today for 66k, no markups or anything on it. UGGG! I wish I had the money!

I’ve found a few low low mileage ones for 48-55k, if you’re actually in the market!

I’m far away from dropping that cash, but god drat do I consider breaking my rule on financing when I hear that flat plane crank rev

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That grey is an amazing color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Found a 99 32k original mile cobra that had a freshly built 4.75L 4v MMR kit (pistons rods crank and bearings) with a Vortech blower installed. 03 cobra interior and t56 installed. It’ll be running the 3.1 pulley for 10-11psi, non power pipe and with Vortech aftercooler linked to a Mercedes amg heat exchanger.

Poor girl sat in a non air conditioned storage unit for 4 years since builder died with the car 95% done. So far it’s been a suspension and brake kit bonanza. Nice to know the 4v IRS components are still stupid expensive compared to regular solid axle stuff. Some things never change… but i can’t wait to drive it. Poor girl needs full body work, but she’s nasty.

https://imgur.com/a/axq31pF

Had to check motor pistons etc and sure enough, MMRs. Cleaned motor up and had supercharger rebuilt. Grabbed full aftercooler and remote battery kit. Sticking with a lot of OEM style stuff but suspension parts were upgraded as needed. Needed almost all new suspension and brake parts - it was ugly. Differential brace added as well.

Have to install this 03 cobra tank as well, but that’s a new one for me so gonna YouTube

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Nov 3, 2023