Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Blood On The Leaves holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

The one thing this reminds me of is an Odd Future album. This sounds like a hi-fi Tyler, the Creator produced album. I would kill for a Left Brain Remix of all of this.

Except it's not terrible and is instead a really good album.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kanye's baby leaked early too

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/15/kim-kardashian-gives-birth-baby-girl/

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Yeah wait you genuinely like that sweet and sour sauce line? I guess it's "funny" in a dumb ironic way but what the hell.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

This is like every Jay-Z verse for the past decade. I've been trying for years to articulate how I feel about his particular style and sicarius just phrased it perfectly a few posts up: delusionally self-unaware.

What? I find it really hard to believe you can honestly say this when albums like the Black Album American Gangster came out in the last 10 years. I do suppose the Jay-Z hate and Kanye worship was going to happen no matter what though.

Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

7 RING SHRIMP fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jul 10, 2013

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Bass Bottles posted:

I'm pretty sure someone involved with the Eminem/Borat one even admitted that one was fake.

Yeah that was definitely staged, it was actually Bruno but Eminem said it was planned.

I really feel like we would have heard something about the Taylor Swift thing being a setup but who knows.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

That Bound 2 video was the biggest piece of poo poo I've ever seen in my life

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Alpher N Omeger posted:

Bound 2 video is incredible. The widespread vitriol is very silly. Like it's amazing to me that people enter with the presupposition that Kanye doesn't understand irony. The first 35 seconds alone service as a hilarious montage of ultra-Americana made out as totally fatuous; like as if he wasn't just recently attacked for appropriating the Confederate flag and didn't just drop an album with a song titled Black Skinhead on it. At first sight I'm tempted to say it's not even very implicit, the video is super antagonistic.

that doesn't make it not retarded

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

AwwJeah posted:

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are the living embodiment of the The New American Dream and their love and this video are going to outlast all of us, haters. How dare you. How dare all of you.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

mynameisjohn posted:

the analyses in this thread don't really resonate with me, but the album is loving good and smart and funny and vulnerable and I liked it a lot when it came out and I still like it a lot. It has changed the rap game in a big way, because it's not loving pastiche its just an emotional rear end album. Most of the people in the game and their fans are walking self-parodies at this point and Kanye has progressively become more and more original which is an achievement in and of itself. But then I consider the fact that Big Sean is on good music and I just don't know anymore.

How has Yeezus changed rap in a big way? It's been out since June..how has it even changed rap at all?

Most rappers are self parodies? Yeah okay dude. The genre is more diverse than it ever has been before, there's more experimenting with sounds and styles than ever before, I don't think you know what you're talking about.

I'm not convinced this isn't a fake post

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Bruce Jenner turned into a vampire lesbian, Lamar Odom started smoking crack, now Kanye's yelling about clothing companies for 20 minutes a night. The Kardashian women are not to be trusted.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Yeah WTT had a few big hits but the album as a whole was pretty lame

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Uncensored CDQ of All Day

Don't know if it's final or not

http://www.audiomack.com/song/straightfreshdotnet/all-day-3

ahh

different verses from the brit awards show so who knows

7 RING SHRIMP fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Mar 2, 2015

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Epi Lepi posted:

In Devil in a New Dress, when Rick Ross says "God Bless the man I put this ice over," I always picture the scene in Return of the King where Aragorn is crowned King by Gandalf, only with Kanye as Aragorn and Rick Ross as Gandalf.

An all hip hop Lord of the Rings short movie would be dope as heck is what I'm saying.

Something Afwul

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

incoherent posted:

Mods rename me "Ye 30 goons deep".

IN YOUR BUTT!!!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Yo YE shut the Time 100 GALA DOWN!!!!

poo poo WAS LIT!!!!!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

teacup posted:

Kanye for President? Just release your album mate then we'll talk!

:keke:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Chief Keef on Hold My Liquor is the best part of Yeezus, easily. Definitely one of the best and most creative uses of a feature I've seen. Much better than loving paul mccartney

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Xanderkish posted:

That's a weird way to say the Frank Ocean outro in New Slaves, man.

Nah

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

"eatin asian pussy all i need is sweet and sour sauce"

is honestly so ridiculously offense as a fan of rap music

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

You are all literally so retarded

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

:goonsay:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Should have gone off the original beat

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

If it's anyway max b inspired it's going to be special. I wasn't excited for SWISH but I'm excited for WAVES. Free biggavelli

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

No matter how successful you are, if you aren't tall and skinny you are worthless. Me? I'm tall and skinny

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Gotta let shorty finger pop your back pwussy

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Two Lips On Pooper

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Two Ludes, Off Panties

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Actually, no. MCHG went legit platinum after the Samsung deal check your loving numbers playboy

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

^burtle posted:

Yeah 3 years later

No retard it went platinum within the year off real sales

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Lol what a loving idiot

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Waves is the best album name but I'm waiting for Max Biggavell to release it in 2057

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Can't even imagine the loving jerkoff crowd at one of those things so help me god

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kys

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Coffee And Pie posted:

Kanye seems to have gotten really up his own rear end and not in a good way.

Plus that Taylor Swift line is really gross, as is his whining about PC culture on Twitter.

Sweet post from 2008 pussy

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Xanderkish posted:

Probably a bad idea to speculate on how his medical history influences his creative output and/or overall emotional state of being, since there's like a zillion different ways that could go wrong.

Name one way speculating on Kanyes medical history could go wrong

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kanye on OVO radio at 6pm

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

This thing's going to have to be incredible to overcome a loving chance teh rapper featurehold up

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

OVO SOUND RADIO LETS GOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Turn on Beats 1. It's a tribute to Kanye/He may be the guest on it. Wouldn't be surprised if they played some poo poo from it

• Locked thread