Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

PriorMarcus posted:

What even is Taskmaster and why do you all have about it? Whose the best guest they have had on?

Bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Garlic bread?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Anyone watching the McCann docu on Netflix?
Feel sorry for that fella helping translate. Reminds me of the Joanna Yates guy who got destroyed in the media for the crime of... being a bit weird

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Taear posted:

He is weird, why the gently caress did he just roll up and start trying to do stuff? I watched the first two episodes but it's really heavily padded. I don't know much about the case so it's worth it for me (because mysteries are interesting) but it's still a bit....much.

Everyone should watch Love Death and Robots on Netflix, it seems UK based and it's 13 animated shorts.

He’s one of the only bilingual people knocking about it seems so makes total sense he’d want to help and feel quite proud being able to if he’s just moved there coz his wife left him. Plus “a sun journalist having a bad feeling” is less than nothing. He’s less creepy than the 90s oval office journo investigating tbh. “Whys he always around!” Why are you always around you creepy acid wash boot cut pound shop David spade looking motherfucker

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Not really.

Sketchy timeline. Cadaver dogs. The other children not waking. The immediate insistence she’d been taken. Insane quickness to get a PR team etc. The priest thing.

I don’t see how there’s any less evidence for it either way. The stolen for a pedo ring sale has less credibility in my eyes and surely you’d take the twins. From a business perspective it makes no sense.

Maybe a Ben Needham thing where she wandered off and had an accident/it was covered up (because of neglect)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Julio Cruz posted:

if I was using a huge proportion of my manpower and budget on a single case lasting over a decade I'd probably be quite annoyed about it too

not to mention dealing with the absolute insanity of the British press on a daily basis

And they were actively using random billionaires money against you.
That chav kid presented as an expert who set fire the the Russian lad’s car was nothing but some rich guys son lok

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Its really good

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

For complex and personal reasons I’ve started watching Love Island and hell, I’m loving it. If anybody wants to turn this thread into a Love Island thread then quote this post.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Curtis is gay.
Anton sucks.
Michael is my favourite I think he’d make me feel safe

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

Was Tommy fingering Molly? Or something more?

They were shagging pal

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Tommy Fury is a good lad

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Taear posted:

Did anyone else watch Living With Yourself? What an absolutely bizzare programme, some serious tone shifts.

Yeah it was weird and I feel like it could have been a lot more interesting. It’s a great idea for a story

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

She will be on tagthesponsor one day imo looking at her insta
Ratchet rear end charlatan

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Anyone watching master chef this year? Surreal that a mate is gonna win it

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Taear posted:

Wait, the professionals?

Aye. And he won. What a boy

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

correct.

also, are they going to be doing a big fat quiz of the decade?

Yeah it’s been on. Jan 3rd iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Why the gently caress did I watch Dracula even after reading people talk about it here. Jesus Christ.

Also I tried to watch flea bag and I don’t get it at all. I’m blown away by all the awards and stuff. Not for me.

Looking forward to Avenue 5 though. I’ll watch anything with Jared in it. Hopefully it’ll be funny.