Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Fatkraken posted:

So, if they've blown their load on a cracked-up explosion NOW, in early September, what the hell is in store for the always cheerful Eastenders festive season?

SeanBeansShako posted:

Phil is going to kill her for crack money then hollow out her corpse to store crack inside it.

Pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
Too late :v:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeQ6S7NAu-0

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/21/bbc-science-coverage

It's confirming what we already knew, still interesting though.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Rapey Joe Stalin posted:

He is Australian.

*folds arms*

Not anymore.

*strikes pose*

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

goatface posted:

He seemed a bit off right from the start of the programme. I'm not sure what was going on there.

He didn't seem very fun loving!

I'll see my self out...

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

goatface posted:

Melvyn Bragg disturbs me.

You disturb me.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Padje posted:

also i'd definitely shag a robot but I wouldn't buy and keep one unless they folded up under the bed or something

Exciting new "Upstairs, Downstairs" concept.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
Why are all you nerds talking about misfiring robots and not the return of the BBC's best police improv cluedo comedy Murder in Successvile?

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Is Bigheads as horrendous as I imagine it will be?

I saw a fragment of it on a muted tv while shopping and it stopped me dead in my tracks for a good minute or so.

Best way to watch it imho.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

nerd_of_prey posted:

I fear for David Attenborough

I will fight you in real life

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Tsietisin posted:

Series 8 taskmaster contestants list is out.

Iain Stirling
Lou Sanders
Paul Sinha
Sian Gibson
Joe Thomas

Who?

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
One thing we can all agree on is that Dynamo is utter poo poo.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
Are we posting Adam 7 Joe bits? Ok then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssq9JY166d0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
There was also this little tidbit in a recent Popbitch newsletter:

Popbitch posted:

>> Post-truth <<
An interesting omission

ITV has a new miniseries on the slate for 2024: Mr Bates vs The Post Office. It’s a biopic of the Post Office scandal in which an IT gently caress-up saw hundreds of employees wrongly accused of theft and fraud, a saga generally considered to be one of the worst miscarriages of justice in UK history.

A quick look at the cast list shows they’ve found someone to play Paula Vennells, the CEO of Post Office Ltd at the time, but there’s no-one playing Adam Crozier, who was CEO of Royal Mail Ltd.

Crozier played a significant role in the real-life scandal, but looks to have been snipped out of the dramatisation. Maybe it was just too tricky to write the scene where Crozier left Royal Mail to become CEO of… ITV.