Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Little late on this but Square Enix is doing their Black Friday sale.

Lot of good deals especially on their DS library, though most of it is in "wait list" status now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

TurnipFritter posted:

It will generate more revenue than any previous Breath of Fire title, even adjusting for inflation.

Shhhh, the investors are listening!

God loving drat it, Capcom

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

So that Square Enix sale from black froday?

:v:

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Tried out the Oreshika demo today, probably grabbing it while it's on sale after Christmas. Anything I should keep in mind about it?

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Anyone have a word to spare on this?

軒轅劍外傳穹之扉(The Gate of Firmament) - some kind of Chinese Wuxia RPG? Just came out yesterday on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/427030/

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Getting in my Vita copy of Stranger of Sword City tomorrow (thanks NISA store!). Digging the art style from the screenshots.

Also apparently it's getting a Steam version in June with custom portrait support

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

thark posted:

It was a PC game to begin with. I mean, I can't say for certain there aren't improvements from the Vita version they're backporting, but it's a translation, not a port.

(Technically I suppose the 360 version came out first by about a month or something but anyway.)

I wasn't aware there was a PC version to begin with, but I guess with the recent RPG releases on Vita that's not exactly a surprise (Operation Abyss was the same way). I do find it interesting though that, according to that article, it's also on XB1 but there doesn't seem to be a PS3/PS4 version as of yet.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Spike Chunsoft's take on One Way Heroics is getting a US release later this summer, digital only.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/16/mystery-chronicle-one-way-heroics-journeys-to-ps4-ps-vita-this-year/

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Steam release of Stranger of Sword City is on Monday.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Stranger of Sword City out on Steam now, $30 for the first week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

HMS Boromir posted:

I'm 16 years late to the party but Valkyrie Profile is really cool you guys.

VP in both its PS1/PSP incarnations is one of the big things lacking in Square Enix's digital library. :(