Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah some 5% ceramic will block a poo poo ton of the heat and light, but even going to 15% you aren't losing much heat rejection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Why are you changing the oil that soon? Also, if there is a break in oil they are shipping the car with you might not want to change it that soon.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

GramCracker posted:

Because there are little bits of loose metal floating around in it? http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm
I don't know, I just am not bothered by spending $40 and changing the oil and (personally) having peace of mind. But that's just me.

That page reads like the biggest snake oil marketing pitch ever. "The results are always the same... a dramatic increase in power at all RPMs." Yeah, ok.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wait, didn't you cancel like 3 orders for the car, change the oil and drop it already? No offense, but your decision making seems to be completely seat of your pants style. Maybe you should slow it down a bit because you're going to take a huge financial hit here.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The TDI also has a lot more features stock than the comparable gasser. It's not a strict gas vs. diesel fuel comparison.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

One of us.

One of us.

Waiting to sign the paperwork on a 13 Abarth Cabrio.

Traded my 11 WRX that I owed $9500 on and I'm walking out with the Abarth owing about the same.

Can you see out of the back with the top down?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

The shifter was probably the single factor that prevented me from buying an Abarth.

Add in the convertible visibility with the top down and the trucker seating position for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Tanz-Kommandant posted:

You can only get your service done at a Fiat studio or a Chrysler dealership that has a Fiat certified technician on staff, Fiat does it that way because they don't want some minimum wage wrench monkey maintaining your vehicle.

Warranty work sure, but you can get regular service anywhere you please.

• Locked thread