Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

owlstalk.co.uk posted:

file://localhost/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/IMG_0920.MOV

try this , it's the first time I've downloading anything so not sure if it works, let me know if it does as I have another one as well

owlstalk.co.uk - later posted:

I really must protest to the most highest echelons of Owlstalk...I was stood with hardly any battery left ...3 pints of stella inside me and a bladder problem that only Owlstalkers over 50 will understand , to bring to you breaking news...notwithstanding these problems both technological and urological , i did me best.
I then suffered 90 minutes , sat in me own fvckin' p*ss, in the freeezin' cold due to the latter problem i mentioned...and i get slated for not being Quentin tarantino?
you can all fvck off in future...
ba*tards!

Breath Ray fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Nov 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

owlstalk posted:

2018- Russia
2022- Qatar
2026- Afganistan
2030- North Korea
2034- Scotland (FIFA are that bent)
2038 - Hawaii
2042 - New Zealand
2046 - Canada
2050 - Antarctica
2054 - Egypt
2058 - Arctic circle
2064 - Aruba
2068 - Cyprus
2072 - Fiji
2076 - Greenland
2080 - Yemen
2084 - Rwanda
2088 - Mongolia
2092 - Finland
2096 - Latvia
3000 - Syria
3004 - England

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

SteadfastMeat posted:

that is not how milleniums work

I know funny isn't it

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

SteadfastMeat posted:

already booked my tickets for Hawaii 2038 though

p. sure it will be Atlantis 2038 by then

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Breath Ray posted:

Schizograph

Ok let's talk about racism

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/06/pizza-hut-bournemouth-footballers

Boy that thread went downhill in a hurry

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Paperhouse posted:

white people cant juz face it...that we blacks r better than them in each ways...Chelsea is nothing without Drogba, Man City is nothing without Yaya Toure, Man utd is nothing without Evra...Arsenal wont hav been unbeaten if there is no Henry, Viera, Ashley Cole...Liverpool n Suarez r juz losers...

broadly agree with this tbh

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

ShortLeroy posted:

Like Ricky Gervais and his attempt to dictate what people of certain groups, of which he is not a part of, should be offended by, now we have Liverpool fans telling black people to move on and stop being offended by racism.

I guess it was inevitable. When you've tried so moronically to defend the incident but to no avail, what else is there to do but shrug your shoulders and tell people to get over it?

ahaha where is this from??

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Arsenal Don't DESERVE Fourth? Thank God
I just read that the SZCZ doesn't believe Arsenal DESERVE to be outside the top four. I guess that means that's where we actually are then! Well that solves everything then!

I don't deserve to be earning less than six figures - just so you know boss. I also don't deserve to be dating anyone less anatomically pleasing than Jessica Alba - let it be. Finally I don't deserve to have anything other than a fine home-cooked meal prepared for me every night before I get home to said Alba-esque beauty. Done and done!

Thanks Wojciech I love your problem solving skills. You probably didn't deserve to get beaten for the third goal against Swansea either, I guess we can just cancel that out as well!
ArsenalAdam (I probably don't deserve to have this published either)

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Hendrix • Charlotte, United States • 1 hour 27 minutes ago
As coach of Madrid, you're at a huge club, but at Chelsea, you're at the center of the football world, the Premiership, and the center of the world, London. Say what you want about English teams getting knocked out of the Champion's League, or other cities challenging London's historical supremacy on the world stage, no other opportunity offers Mourinho that same soul-stirring combination of club, league and city.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Hah'... So perfect. And yet, I will just say this : English Football Hooligans are rather impressive, and I am impressed by their love towards their clubs, and shits. So I will just say "Own their arses, lads!". Go go go, England! Respect from Partizan Belgrade's fan, Gravedigger/Grobar!!!
Marco95GJ70 11 hours ago

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
It's about farts you see.

The following comment got 60 recommends on the Guardian. Ready?

quote:

It is incredible that a trophy, which automatically becomes last season's news once the new season starts, is valued more highly than the very stadium in which a game is played. The stadium lasts longer than the trophies which are won ands lost in that stadium.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Gamesmanship
This is an art i feel is ignored in football. Whilst you see the Championship table you can see how tight the margins are. The fact we never get pens shows our players are not doing enough to con the refs. But behind the scenes what are the backroom staff doing? When the opposition team are in the away changing room why are we not making the room freezing by leaving the air con on? Why are we not providing them with gone off juices and oranges at half time? For the away fans we should be making sure they have no facilities to eat or drink. We should make them que for ages to get in. Anything that gives us ano advantage basically should be looked at.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
60. Big Papa Smurf
5 HOURS AGO
well done football fans - you've finally made the game we love unobtainable to the man in the street.
You're Love-In with Sky will be the death of the game in this country as these disgusting levels of finance are unsustainable.

I'm done with this money-mans game.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Well done for attending matches and thanks for killing the game http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22541130

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

THese are both brilliant.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

blue footed boobie posted:

Holy poo poo. This thing is a blood bath. It’s just pure stream of conscious rambling. The first paragraph in particular means nothing. Then there’s this

“For one, though he is exceptional when running with the ball past and between players when given open space to run into, he has a pretty loose first touch and his close control doesn’t fit the standard Barça have set for generations with the likes of Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Henry, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Cruyff.”

What the poo poo does that mean? He’s good at dribbling in the open when not under pressure? Who has ever cared about that? And if you’re saying his dribbling is good why are you also criticizing it in the next sentence? gently caress you, Billy.

i think thaat sentecne means he is good once he gets moving down a channel but when he receives the ball to feet his first touch is not so good and he cant get out of tight situations well when there are people aroujnd him. game set and match billy imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
thats a pretty good post