Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

BSAKat posted:

A Mare's Leg! :allears:
Are these your mods Beeb, or did you get them from the Nexus.

M1D:
http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38353

Mare's Leg:
http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36473

Ugh, fixed.
\/\/\/\/

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jan 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

For all you guys yakking about lighting, the ElectroCity and URWL guys just put up a lighting controller accessible in game:

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39619

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

/\/\/\
I want a mod that replaces the raider race with that starfox skin. Turn on IWS, form a posse, and roll through fiend territory gunning down furries.

Chinaman7000 posted:

I love that I avoid the Nexus site and use this thread to find cool mods, only to find that 50% of the discussion in this thread is about the stuff on Nexus I was trying to ignore.

The thing is, 95% of all modding content comes from the nexus - if we were left to just talk about goon made mods, this thread would be about half a page long. Hell, most of the good goon made mods are hosted on the nexus anyway.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jan 27, 2011

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Umph posted:

No I was using humorous fictional examples. Wait can I be that oh god.

Also is there a chainsaw gun? :black101:

Rocket propelled chainsaws:
http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38641

African american albino:
http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35447

Gotta love the nexus.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

/\/\/\
Yep.

Whats your intelligence? There is some "dumb dialog" in game that I remember getting when I was using a character with only 1 intelligence point, but I think it mostly just take the spots of normal dialog options, getting the same response from NPCs. It didn't appear everywhere, either.

Helios 1 was hilarious, though.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

As was mentioned, the special dialog isn't everywhere,(Helios 1 has a ton of it, but I cant remember any other conversations off the top of my head) So I'd say stick with your current game.

You could try adding in a cheat mod that allows you to redistribute your SPECIAL, then save and remove the mod. There's no reason a dumb guy cant be lucky, right?

I'm really not sure how low your intelligence needs to be to trigger the special dialog though - you might qualify for it, but if your only at Primm you might not have encountered any yet.

*edit* - You may be able to change your SPECIAL through console commands, too - I just don't have the list handy.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Feb 12, 2011

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Fuuuck I broke my fallout. It's crashing at startup, even with all mods de-activated and launched through steam instead of the NVSE launcher in FOMM.
I cleared out some old savegames since the last time I played (left the autosave files) and dropped some resources into the data folder (mainly a bunch of OjoBueno's retextures) but I don't see how that would crash the game before the main menu even loads. It can't be a load order issue with NOTHING enabled right?

Scratching my head here.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

I'm guessing there will be an Honest Hearts patch, so we can use .45 automatic ammo instead of 10mm on appropriate weapons.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

SheepNameKiller posted:

Just keep in mind when using high res textures that moderation is key to happiness. Ojo Bueno is great because he mostly textures stuff that appears sparsely and not concentrated in one area, but the prospector saloon pack definitely tested the limits of my rig when entering the area. It's important when using textures to find a happy balance. This doesn't apply to stuff like Arenovalis' textures, which despite looking amazing are actually more reasonably sized than a bunch of other texture packs that look a lot worse.

From the last page, but I'll mention it because this just popped up on the nexus:
POCO BUENO Texture Pack
http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42028

The lowest resolution versions of Ojo Bueno's stuff. Not modular, but made to upgrade your textures without needing a super elite high speed gaming platform of amazing.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

SheepNameKiller posted:

Does anyone know what typically causes textures to flicker? Quarry junction seems to skip between displaying its correct ground textures and displaying the molerat skin texture ad nauseum depending on where I'm standing and what direction I'm looking. I tried deleting all of my landscape texture folders to see if I downloaded a bad texture and it didn't fix the problem. The only areas affected seem to be a couple of areas around Jacobstown and all of Quarry Junction, so it's not gamebreaking, but it's still annoying when passing through those areas.

I think quarry junction is just a bad spot for that - I was getting deathclaws myself for a while, along with some metal textures from the machinery in the area. I do seem to recall the vanilla game having a dead molerat or two by the nest.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Really, I think the problem with "modern" guns in mods is that the authors just port over the models from "modern" games, where everything looks all shiny and clean.

As someone who was once actually issued a rifle to carry around in a desert, guess what? An M4 won't look shiny and clean when its two years old, much less 200. Neither will all the fancy doo-dads the Tacticlol crowd loves to throw on them.

Lock a weapon away in a bunker for a few hundred years, let it get looted by someone who is probably in a hurry scooping it up along with a few dozen other weapons just like it, tossing them all in a box/bag/truckbed so he can hand them out or sell them, its going to get roughed up a bit. Throw in X number of middlemen between that point and whenever it gets to you, and even a well cared for weapon is going to have some visible wear, even if the thing was never fired.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Mr. Crow posted:

Since we can't stop talking about PN, you know what really annoys me? Somehow we've backtracked from Oblivion and everyone uses in-game menus. What happened to .ini files? I for one love trying to figure out/remember settings every loving time I have to clean-save a mod or start a new game or they break functionality in a new version.

At least with .ini files you had something to reference back to if they made a new version.

I sank my teeth into game modding with the original Red Alert's .ini files way back in the day. If New Vegas used .ini files I wouldn't need the GECK except for worldspaces.

At least theres a few developers here and there that still use them - I tweaked a lot of the weapon stats in Mass Effect 2's .ini files.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Come across a few unkillable enemies... At least one was a powder ganger down by Jean Sky Diving, but I seem to recall 2 or 3 times its happened with geckos, usually in the hills west of the road between goodsprings and primm (lone wolf radio, etc) I can target them in VATS, but when I shoot them, nothing happens. Shoot them some more, nothing. Shoot them with 40mm grenade, and they're still just standing there; at this point I just give up and head off on my way.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

SplitSoul posted:

Or at least just something that allows you to craft or break down more than 100 at a time.

This is a simple thing you can set up in the GECK. No scripts, no fiddling with leveled lists, pretty safe as long as you don't overwrite vanilla recipes. All you have to do is find the recipes you want to perform in quantity, then take the number values for ingredients/product objects and add two zeroes behind each.

1 casing + 1 primer + 1 lead = 1 bullet turns into 100 casings + 100 primers +100 lead = 100 bullets.

Then you save it as a new recipe with a different name. In game, you now have a recipe that can make 10,000 bullets instead of just 100 per batch. You need to make it a new recipe though, since its useless if you don't have the resources to make the first batch of 100.
I started with an ESP for Gtabs TFR ammo mod, since it already had recipes for brass and new ammo types, and did this for the casing recipes and common ammo types I never find myself using.
Before anyone asks, my ESP also depends on a master file for my own personal make-poo poo-my-way mod, so uploading it would be useless to anyone else. Its far from a complete list of everything anyway.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Arkitektbmw posted:

I'm still trying (like a pubbie) to remember how to compile a list of my mods without doing it by hand. Seriously I could have written the list out myself in the time it's taken me to find a utility to do it.

Open FOMM. Go to Load Order > Export. It will save as a text file you can copy/paste.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

There any good power armor overhaul mods? Something that makes it look nicer, like this:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47488/

The same guy has a WIP version of the T51.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Naky posted:

So. I was, uh, testing some things out on the R870 conversion I did for Millenia for an update and I'm getting some mildly creepy results out of it.

Ara posted:

Haha this is amazing, mind posting this version together with the finished one when it's ready?

I smell a unique variant. You could find it submerged in a vat of FEV goop or something.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

i am tim! posted:

Posted this in the wrong thread initially. :v:

I'm having a problem using the GRA added special ammo. I'm all loaded up with pulse slugs so I can mow through Old World Blues with my Riot Gun, but it won't let me load it up. It won't let me load up ANYTHING but my Standard, Slug and Coin Shot; everything else shows greyed out in the Ammo Menu. The only mod I can think of that I'm running that would alter weapons is the jsawyer mod, but I can post a complete loadout list when I get home with most of the rest being lighting and cosmetic changes (I like to keep it pretty vanilla).

Does anybody have any idea what might be causing it?

It definitely sounds like somethings altering the shotgun ammo lists. Post your load order when you can and maybe we'll see something.

edit: Stab in the dark, but are you using the "Light My Flare" mod? I know that adds some shotgun ammo types that may cause a conflict. Gtab's Ammo mod is also highly suspect.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Sep 15, 2012

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Hmm, lets see what fresh horrors the nexus has set loose today.

This qualifies.

edit:
˅˅˅˅At least it isn't part of a sex mod. Yet.˅˅˅˅

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Oct 1, 2012

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

The Willow mod as a concept was your run of the mill, lovely nexus companion. The odd part was that it was extremely well executed... Lots of original, well recorded voice acting (even if she talks/sounds like a 15 year old girl) Actual quests (to collect pencils) To top it off, the author didn't say, "hey my mod is popular, I'll add a bazillion new things to expand it!" They have the skill to make something really good.

llamaRCA in her Nexus thread posted:

1) I'm going to add more to the relationship with Willow. The big addition will be to add a way for the player to marry Willow...

2) I'm building a Willow-attractive house into the game world and a small community to go with that...

3) She needs more chatter...I'll also be adding more singing to her chatter.

So much for that idea.

Fake edit: Theres a ton of desert eagle mods on the nexus, and a few in the armory as well.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Xachariah posted:

If you're taking requests at all, I'd like to see a sweet take on a sniper rifle.

Great work by the way.

Check out his weapon retexture project.
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38285

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

/\/\/\Fallouty as hell.

Question about Lombard Station... I know Omnicarus has moved on, but did the scripting on the GRA plugin he put out for it ever actually work? Everything seems to be working fine for the base game content and the big DLCs, but GRA weapons and ammo aren't being accepted by the ammo sorter or weapon walls. Loading the ESPs in the Geck always crashes it for me, but after changing all the plugins to ESMs I was able to peek in and see that he has everything laid out in a separate cell. It seems like the scripts for the GRA content either aren't functioning or just aren't there.

I just want to find out if it was indeed finished before I rebuild my load order from scratch.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

SpookyLizard posted:

Yeah, it works perfectly fine for me.

EDIT: Are you sure you've got the most recent version?

I'm assuming CoP has the newest version in the OP, and I only picked it up a month or so ago. I tried the links in Omnicarus' most recent posts, but they seem to be dead.

The GRA esp. is coming up with errors in FNVedit, but I can't make enough sense of what its telling me to figure out if its a conflict, and if so, with what. Before anyone asks, I've tried using merged patches and dropping it to the bottom of the load order with no luck. I haven't tried disabling every mod in the list and starting with just Lombard yet, so now that I know it was finished I'll start slogging through that process.

edit: \/\/\/ I have the lombard esps all grouped together, vanilla first, then the DLC plugins in the order they were released, GRA being at the bottom of the list. I do wonder why Omnicarus didn't use an ESM, at least for the base version. I have a feeling that ESPs depending on other ESPs is why I can't load it in the GECK.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Nov 17, 2012

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Ariong posted:

Is there a mod that allows you to recruit 2 human or 2 non-human companions? Further, is there a reason why it's not like that in the first place?

Lots of them. CCO has a module that changes it to 1 companion (human or animal) for every 2 points of charisma, and adds a perk that ups the number of followers allowed by 1 for a theoretical max of 6.
http://ooccommunity.com/media/gamemods/cirosans-classic-overhaul/

There are multiple mods on the nexus that remove the cap entirely.
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36211

Most mods that add new companions simply ignore the limit as well. As far as why, I'm sure you can blame gamebryo... having too many followers seems to get buggy.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Nov 20, 2012

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

rypakal posted:

Odd question, but what happens to items stored in the underground hideout mod if you load without the mod? I have a freeze I've narrowed down to that mod, but moving all that stuff out manually doesn't sound like fun. I've tried a few places that feel obvious, and my google fu is failing this one.

As mentioned, anything in there would vanish never to return. I suggest throwing the ol' cheat terminal into your game:
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45638

If your mid game, you'll need to go to Doc Mitchel's place and find the portable unit on the floor under some very obvious terminals next to the vigor tester. It's activated as an aid item, at which point a terminal screen will pop up once you close your pipboy. Go to "storage" and you have 6 or 7 containers available through the cheat terminal menu, and can therefore access anywhere.

Snatch up everything in your hideout, dump it all in one of the cheat terminal bins, then you can go on your merry way and unload them later somewhere else.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

Anyone know where this outfit is from? I know where the scarf is from, but not the rest.

Nivea's spice of life mod. There's some good stuff in there.
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/44476

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

SplitSoul posted:

It must be the idle animation nudging it out of place, then. I never figured out how to use animations in NifSkope, but you can preview them in the GECK IIRC.

Animation previews are a tab on characters. Just grab a random NPC and make sure your armor has the highest DT of anything in their inventory.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Arenovalis posted:

This is my rifle this is my gun
This is for fighting and this is for fun

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod:hawaaaafap:

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Nov 28, 2012

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

SeanBeansShako posted:

The video of it looked amazingly stable and smooth too. I wonder what other crazy miracles he can perform with the engine?

Apparently guided missiles and flyable vertibirds.
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/users/4329550

I'm not particularly drawn to try any of this stuff, but drat if it doesn't look impressive.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Trustworthy posted:

Is there anywhere I can find a few hints about where CCO has hidden the pre-order items?

I want to be challenged/surprised/not-overpowered/etc., but I would love to hurry up and find a couple things (i.e., my precious weathered 10mm and binocs; at some point possibly the caravan shotgun).

edit: (before I get good enough equipment that they're obsolete)

I know there is some stuff stashed in the shack by the mesquite mountain crater (possibly the shotgun?) I do know the weathered 10mm is in the trunk of the wrecked highwayman. There are binoculars stashed all over though if you really want them; if you climb up the front of the Bison Steve there's a set along with some vodka and chems, or there's a pair at Mojave Outpost up by Ranger Ghost.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

What's the easiest way to remove the Meltdown perk from my character? It's ruining my Project Nevada game, everything I shoot at close range blows up and kills me. :( Alternatively is there an easy way to neuter the perk so it's less damaging? Thanks.

If for some reason you have an aversion to using console commands like Trustworthy mentioned, you can snag the cheat terminal.
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45638

There isn't a description on the page anymore, but it opens up a terminal with all sorts of goodies, including a menu for adding/removing perks, as long as they're from the official game or DLC. Quite a few other handy features too, if you go through everything. There is a permanent terminal in Doc Mitchel's place, and an aid item to activate it through your pipboy.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Adraeus posted:

What are the must-have mods that are most compatible with Tale of Two Wastelands? I'm going to try TTW. I absolutely loved The Pitt.

I started playing a TTW run recently and put in this mod partway through:
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47722

It adds a lot of the NV DLC weapons to the leveled lists, which aside from doing its stated changes in the mojave, shakes up the weapons used by random raiders in DC quite a bit. Running around a corner and getting caught in a crossfire between raiders and supermutants, ALL of which had missile launchers, was getting boring; now I'm getting blown up by tin grenades or 25mm APWs too!

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jan 12, 2013

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

/\/\/\/\
Quite a few of the NV leveled lists are carried over from FO3. Some FO3 only lists are modified for newer or altered weapons though - in FO3, the hunting rifle was .32 caliber, an ammo that doesn't exist in NV. They altered the FO3 lists with hunting rifles to be a higher level, and altered FO3's .32 revolver into a .22 rather than re-implement an ammo type for a single low level weapon or have 2 versions of the hunting rifle floating around.

The TTW crew state that they want to leave NV files untouched aside from their train between the Mojave and DC, and some necessary changes at Doc Mitchel's since you do the character creation in Vault 101. Essentially, any NV mod should work OK with TTW, but FO3 mods usually require some editing to function, if they can be made to work at all.

I don't use Right to bear arms, but I don't think it would conflict. DLC WITM just adds them to leveled lists through a script, so they should be able to run on top of each other. The only things it adds from GRA are battle rifles, katanas, 5.56 pistols, 25mm APWs, and some of the mad bomber grenades. It adds items from the other DLCs as well though, so you might face a fiend armed with a .45 SMG and a bowie knife for example.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 13, 2013

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

graynull posted:

I was going to give TTW a try, but it seems to be encountering a error on trying to install. Getting some warning about a file that doesn't exist (and that I think should be a file that it itself installs) and the installer just hangs up and does nothing. Looks like people reported having it still about 4 days ago, so I hope they can work out the issue because it sounds like a fun mod.

I installed the current version 3 or 4 weeks ago, got warnings during the install... the patcher ran slow as gently caress for me (3 year old laptop) I ended up letting it run while I was making dinner, watching TV etc, coming back every now and again to keep it rolling. It took at least 2 hours for me maybe more, but it did install properly. After a few hiccups in vault 101, its running as well as NV ever has for me, and better than I ever got FO3 working.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

I'm surprised the Armory weapons are appearing in Fallout 3, given that I haven't completed the leveled list entries for FO3-specific loot tables. (East BOS is supposed to be using US Military armament as opposed to West BOS' purely energy armament, but I don't really have a way to test this nor know where all of the East Coast BOS specific entries are.) Does TTW reassign Fallout 3 leveled list tables to use NV leveled list tables?

Following on my last post with a little more detail, at least some of the wastelander, raider and supermutant weapon leveled lists are holdovers from FO3, so anything added to them will apply in the Capital Wasteland using TTW. I don't have the armory installed at the moment, otherwise I'd give you first hand accounts of what weapons I was seeing in DC.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jan 13, 2013

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

TerryLennox posted:

Does anybody know if there are any decent armor retexture mods? Something like Arenovalis but for armor?

The BornAgain packs do higher res retex jobs on combat and power armors, but makes them drastically darker in color as well.
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/searchresults/

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Cirosan posted:

surely you don't mean all the features :ohdear:

Seriously though, I don't mean to be overly critical. I read the rest of it and I like the idea of a companion whose skills you can develop personally and has way more detailed and varied interactions with the gameworld.

But just once can we please have an ambitious companion mod that doesn't include some creepy virtual dress-up poo poo?

The see-through lingerie sleepwear in that mod is pretty bad, but the only other part of it that needs work is the random banter (the frequency of which CAN be adjusted, or even disabled, it's just weak) Ditch the dress-up aspect (at least the pathetic wank material part) and put in some banter on the level of the Melissa Lewis mod, and it would be the best companion out there.

Actually, if someone changed the Gilbert mod to use the male NCR trooper you rescue in Boulder City, with the same functionality, it would be pretty great. Most of these mods just use voice acting clipped from other NPCs in the game, but the only male companion mod worth a drat is Niner, who has his own voice acting. The male voice acting clips are sitting there waiting to be used, they just need the same treatment Wendy/Melissa/Sunny got in their mods.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jan 16, 2013

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

TerryLennox posted:

Its very simple. Robots don't count as companions. In any case, you can use an item included with the mod that can Vanish or Reappear your robots. I vanished my robots and then reappeared them at Zion. Wasn't my first trip, so that contributed to the fact that HH was cleared VERY quickly.

Edit: are there any mods to remove companion weapon degradation, Arcade just wore out and chucked the Tesla-Beaton prototype. I found a few mods in Nexus but those remove armor and weapon degradation for my character.

Do companion weapons degrade? I know they can be damaged by enemy attacks (or from walking in front of the player while you're firing :argh:) but I usually repair any weapon I give them up to the max before I hand it over, and more often than not I find them in pristine condition the next time I check their inventory.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

fentan posted:

I want a mod that lets me tell my companions to hack terminals and pick locks for me.

The Wendy Gilbert companion discussed earlier in the thread can actually do this. No real character back-story, no :nexus: girlfriend plot (though her "sleepwear" is some custom transparent lingerie) Just someone who follows you around and can break out the bobby pins for you. You can assign her Tag skills when you pick her up, so I keep her around and have her focus on the skills my character is lacking on. I've plugged this mod before, because it really does seem to be about the most versatile companion mod out there.

edit:
\/\/\/ Yes. She builds her skills as they get used; for lockpicking as an example, she'll gain a point every few times she opens something. If her skill is below the lock level, but still close, you can have her attempt to force it; she can at least make an attempt to open something where the player wouldn't at the same lockpick level. She can also use skill magazines for a temporary buff, or you can even give her actual skillbooks if you're so inclined. Other skills work on the same lines - give her a gun and let her kill things, her gun skill increases. Ask her for help at a workbench (which gives you a buff to your repair skill based on a percentage of hers) and her repair skill goes up.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jan 31, 2013

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Radio Talmudist posted:

Love it. Does this mean if I make her tagged skills Repair, Computers and Locks she'll be terrible at combat, however?

The more kills she gets, the higher her skills will rise. Let her take care of weak enemies when you first get her so she can run up her combat skills. If you give her a good weapon, and let her get the kills, eventually she'll be able to drop legionaries faster than Boone. It just takes longer to get to that point if none of the weapon skills are tagged. Get enough use out of her, and it is completely possible to max out all of her skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

TerryLennox posted:

I have a somewhat retarded question, but a question anyway.

Is there a way or mod to cheat myself the 7500 caps on the Sierra Madre casino? I really despise* gambling, gamblers, the concept of gambling, people who like gambling and people who make gambling equipment so I cannot be assed to try the idiotic requirement so I can claim my complimentary vouchers.

*Mainly because I suck at it.

Cheat terminal: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45638
Aside from being able to cheat in however many caps you want (without dealing with console commands) You can use the storage access to yank out all the gold from the bunker without dragging around a chunk of Elijah.