Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
That you guys aren't taking Guns AND Energy Weapons is disturbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Can anyone else using the Extended New Vegas Radio Generator tell me what to set mp3 audio scale to so songs are the same volume as vanilla tracks? So far everything I've tried is way too loud.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Capn Beeb posted:

Is there a mod that makes ammo boxes prettier?

I may have a problem regarding Feng Shui and screenshots. :f5:

What you need to do is get yourself some swag.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

King Doom posted:

Somewhere in the depths of the nexus there is or at least was a massive celebrity facepack for new vegas, but it was only an asset and you had to add them in yourself.

Is that the one that has John Wayne, Snake Plissken, Chuck Norris, etc.?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

At least the dust devils dont't let a little rain keep them down.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Purchased all the DLC stuff on sale, do I start a new character or continue with my lvl 30?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Basic Chunnel posted:

Who balanced the Monster Mod? I want more variety in my encounters but would rather not get gibbed by a lightning fast, tough as poo poo, poorly animated giant tarantula as soon as I step out of Goodsprings.

This might help you out, Monster Mod - Rebalanced Leveled Lists.

I'm a masochist and enjoy having my head ripped off by xenomorphs that shrug off laser pistol fire so I haven't tried this. :v:

E: and the Monster Mod does have an optional file to replace the poorly animated spiders.

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Jul 1, 2014

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Anyone here tried Shogo Heavy Industries? Looks cool but I'd like a testimonial or two.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Portable campfire mod is nice especially when it falls through the ground when I'm setting it up.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

watho posted:

:stare:

That's beautiful.

It really is, downloaded it the second it was done being scanned and started a new play with this and the Colt 1849. :clint:

Anyone know where to find a good Sharps rifle mod? Hope Millenia and other goon modders have it on a To Do list

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Anyone else have Randal's shack in Bountys mod collapse into a singularity where he and all the stuff in the roof have become one?

I had to google the console commands for no clip and hunt for the pixels of the door to get out. :v:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Anyway I can fix Randal and Associates shack?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
If you got Monster Mod beware of ghouls nearby. They like to hide inside the cave too.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

CJacobs posted:

The voice acting is good for the most part.

Honestly I think I'd rather have voice acting in quest mods, even if it's bad. It's better than NPCs just staring at you like :stare: when they talk, because it's not like vanilla Sunny Smiles New Vegas doesn't have Sunny Smiles its share of bad voice actors too Sunny Smiles.

Some of the voices are hilarious, especially with guys trying to sound tough and deep. :allears:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Hobo on Fire posted:

As long as you don't have EYEGLASSES flagged on the skull, your skeleton robot can still wear Aviators too.:c00l:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Joe Gillian posted:

If you put a cigar in your character's mouth and posted the results, this thread would overdose from badass.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46532/

Real Smokes might work.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

chitoryu12 posted:

Real Smokes is probably my favorite drug immersion mod. I always carry around a lighter and a near-endless supply of tobacco and become a chain smoker.

A bounty hunter without a cigarillo in his mouth is no bounty hunter at all. :clint:

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jul 31, 2014

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

CJacobs posted:

Now all you need is a skeleton army and you'll be a supervillain.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

watho posted:

I need that skull head thing. How do I get it?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42934/

To get the robots hands like Beeb youll need this, http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43732/

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I want a mod that changes the New Vegas Bounties characters to match their VAs.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Now guess what happened to all the people from Goodsprings, Primm, Nipton, etc. all the way to the Strip.

e:
:skeleton101: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAR8OviZZFE :skeleton101:

e2:
Can that one perk that uses a doctor bag and centaur blood to raise a ghoul from a dead body be changed to raise up a murderous skeleton with a sword?

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Aug 3, 2014

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
TESLA COILS!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SpookyLizard posted:

:frogsiren: HEY NERDS

So a billion years ago, I talked about doing a new Ammo remaster because Gtab has a big confusing name and would be awkward to work with further. So I made my own from the ground up.

This is version 1 point something: :pcgaming::frogsiren: GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT:frogsiren::pcgaming:

code:
Creation/Breakdown recipes for all Vanilla/DLC bullet ammos! (OTHER KIND COMING EVENTUALLY)
Massive Creation/Breakdown recipes for all Vanilla/DLC bullet ammos! UP TO 10,000 ROUNDS ALL A ONCE!
Breakdown cases and hulls to brass and plastic
Turn brass and hull plastic into cases and hulls!
Do so in massive amounts! 
USE GUNS IN BULLETS
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
FACE TO BLOODSHED

Whoa cool.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

LLCoolJD posted:

:newlol: It is the episode where they break the traditional warp limit and go "Where No One Has Gone Before." That was actually a better Wesley/Traveler episode than the dreadful "Journey's End" episode. You can Google that one if you want to learn more about it. Wesley was shown to be very gifted, and he saved the ship on more than one occasion... but it's true they never really developed him into the once-in-a-generation genius he was supposed to be. To keep this thread (somewhat) on track:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/52621/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtJAvHJ-N0E

The grips must be velcro.

:stare:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

I thought they made a sunburnt Native American and succeeded by using the African American template. Which would have been really neat.

Did you get really angry when Hsu didn't have a stereotypical chinese accent

In a mod I'm working on you can pick pocket his holotape-journal where he laments having to disguise his accent and real name, Ching-chong Ding-dong.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

This is pretty cool.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The author of Impact says F.E.A.R. was his inspiration, he nailed what he was going for. :jihad:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
This music mod is pretty interesting, http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57216/

e; oh god, he has a separate download for each track

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Haha, what? I couldn't find that on the Nexus. Does it add a Dark Souls-esque animation you can freely trigger that involves flipping people off?

Also, really liking the NPCs Travel mod. It basically adds a bunch of NPCs/creatures/robots who will...travel the Wasteland, basically. If you run into one, you can talk to them. You might be able to trade with them. You can even follow them and see where they go. It's a subtle change to areas that are almost always empty.

Plus I ran into this totally hardcore badass as a result. He was limping through the desert for some reason, headed towards ??? smoking a cigarette. When I ran up and bothered him, he gave me attitude, but traded with me. Then I watched him gimp his way in the general direction of Quarry Junction. Godspeed, rear end in a top hat stranger.

Loving this along with wasteland repopulated and monster mod. Had a guy come to help me deal with a pack of mutant dogs and a hellbeast near the NCR prison. Wish I could recruit him as a companion instead of those other useless twats always crying about their rear end in a top hat family that won't come out of their bunker or their dead wife :qq:

Naky posted:

I posted it two pages ago :D

And it's just grand! :)

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

delta534 posted:

If you are comfortable with using FNVEdit or the GECK to make a plugin, any hat can be worn on top of hair instead of a haircut by removing the hair biped flag from the hat.

Hair may or may not clip through hat.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Poison Mushroom posted:

So, what's that machine race mod (I know it's in the OP, but can't find it for the life of me :downs:), and does it play well with other mods? (Especially Project Nevada and TTW?)

ST Robot race works well with PN, no idea about TTW.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43732/

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Someone found a new use for Duct Tape: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57446/

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Having trouble loading up Jsawyer, it keeps getting pushed down in my load order. Any way to keep it up by the core esm and dlcs?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Nuts. :(

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Yea the latter, guess no Nevada Skies, Electro City, etc for this play through. :v:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Hobo on Fire posted:

JSawyer has to be somewhere behind the official stuff to function, it doesn't need to be immediately behind them. It should work fine with those, since they don't alter the same stuff. You can use them together.

Gonna have to do a process of elimination to find out which mod(s) aren't working well with Jsawyer then.

My dumb as hell load order as is, http://pastebin.com/pphkZGPP

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

What is your game doing that is giving you the impression it's related to JSawyer?

I place Jsawyer in my data folder, load it up in Fomod and my game gets to the main menu screen but with no menu options or cursor. I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del out and terminate Fallout.exe

Take it out and runs fine.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Hobo on Fire posted:

The load order has a few PN plugins mixed in with the masters, and has "AWOP DLC Conflict Error Fixes.esp" as well as "AWOP NO DLC Conflict Error Fixes.esp," which I think you should only have one of.
JSawyer isn't even on the list, but should fit between "AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm" and "Impact - TheMichaelBay.esp"

Is the game crashing on start?

That's where Jsawyer gets pushed to and yep it crashes when I get to the main menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Hobo on Fire posted:

YOU DON"T HAVE ALL THE DLC. JSawyer needs all the pre-order stuff to work too.

At least I think thats it... really it should be crashing before you even see the menu background....

You mean the courier's stash?