Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ara
Oct 18, 2003

Is there really a mole rat boobs mod? Which game had the mod that added penises and boobs to EVERYTHING, monsters, animals, whatever? Dragon Age, Morrowind, Oblivion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ara
Oct 18, 2003

NovaPolice posted:

"two bears high fiving"

Holy poo poo, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture at the beginning. I knew exactly what this mod was before clicking the link.

Ara
Oct 18, 2003

Dr Strangepants posted:

I just got this game for Christmas (woohoo) and am planning on picking out some mods from the OP. It looks like most of them are small tweaks, but is there anything I should avoid for my first play through?

I installed World of Pain before starting my first playthrough a couple days ago and I think I'm going to remove it. I keep wandering into random places that turn out to have 100000 guys who can survive 10 headshots inside. I don't know which places are from the mod and which aren't.

On the other end of the spectrum, I like the one that lets you repair things with wonderglue and such and the cacti.

Ara
Oct 18, 2003

Umph posted:

I installed URWL, did the recommended changes in the .ini's. The games brighter during the day but the colors seem like, super saturated or something. My beret is like so red it's hurting my eyes. Did I do something wrong?

The changes he reccomends are:

This is with brightness close to the lowest setting. Like this cow is ORANGE man. (it's worse in game, the cow is glowing super bright.)

Any ideas?

e; At night the game looks awesome though.

This is what my game looks like after installing URWLNV (I think, if that's a weather/lighting one). I have the glowing cow, too. I thought that that was just what the game looked like when you removed the orange filter on everything. It's only SUPER bright like that in big exposed areas.

Ara
Oct 18, 2003

doomfunk posted:

I don't believe this is possible.

So my girlfriend got a copy of New Vegas for Christmas, and she's having a lot of fun with Buildable Bots, but... not in the way I think the creator intended.

Yep. That's an rear end in a top hat, front and centre.

I don't understand this post at all, what is interesting/surprising about this picture? How does it relate to buildable robots?

Ara
Oct 18, 2003

doomfunk posted:

Rather than bother with building robots she's just butchering people and assembling a zombie army. Buildable Bots lets you play Dr. Frankenstein.

e: and the 'rear end in a top hat' bit is for Spaceballs, where the goons on the ship wear these big white bubble helmets, for additional context.

Oh okay, thanks. There doesn't seem to be anything about the zombie part on the mod description page. Didn't get the Spaceballs thing either.

Ara
Oct 18, 2003

Brasseye posted:

so for a new game I got the world of pain mod that gives 100 or so new locations across the wasteland, and a mod to reduce the amount of xp I get. Does anyone have much experience with world of pain? it looks really interesting from the video I saw of it.

I liked World of Pain, it used to be in the OP but I guess it's gone now for some reason. The dungeons usually end up with a giant swarm of something and piles of bodies with tons of loot you can't carry. The biggest problem for me was that I installed it right from the get-go, so I had a lot of trouble knowing what was an original game dungeon and what was a mod dungeon with thousands of hostiles in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ara
Oct 18, 2003

Naky posted:

So. I was, uh, testing some things out on the R870 conversion I did for Millenia for an update and I'm getting some mildly creepy results out of it.

First shot. :stare:

Second shot... :cry:

:cripes:

Well, back to the ol' drawing board.

Haha this is amazing, mind posting this version together with the finished one when it's ready?