Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

holy poo poo finally another chapter. Great chapter too, nice to see some direction again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

a kitten posted:

Not that I haven't already recommended to you, but more importantly thanks for making me aware that Takemiya Jin has a new series out!

e: guess I remembered a few:
Candy started out decently enough, but has taken a turn for the stupid lately. Not sure if it'll recover or not.

Kimi Koi Limit maybe? I think Prism was pretty good, I think it's either on hiatus or cancelled though due to allegations of plagiarism/tracing. :(

And if you haven't read it yet: the very good and first yuri thing (first romance manga in general actually) that I read--Sasameki Koto which is finally getting some of the last chapters translated.

Yeah a friend of mine got me interested in Candy, and that nurse just had to go and ruin everything. I think there's only one more chapter of it too, which sucks.

Prism was great! It's on indefinite hiatus though since the author got caught tracing, yeah.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Man how did such a cute story turn into a trainwreck so fast. Really wish fewer romance authors had age difference fantasies in their work.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Sorry? I literally just picked it up and read through all 20 something chapters so I ended up seeing it for the first time just now. I'm not morally outraged, it's just kinda weird and gross for a teacher to prey on a middle school student like that.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

:siren: TWO new Kakukaku Shikajika chapters :siren:

I'm not ready :( E: I'm dead, this manga has killed me.

The artist is a big dummy, if anything her art teacher would probably be happy she took her job so seriously and managed to get that 100 page chapter out inside such a ridiculous deadline. I can understand feeling guilty about not being there, but he wasn't the sort of person who'd hold it against her since she was actually pursuing her goals. :unsmith:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Mikl posted:

I usually do that. This time I was too excited (no double entendre intended) to see there was a new chapter, I brain farted, and posted directly from Yuri-ism's reader :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Alder posted:

I like this one-shot and I heard it got a sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dhaldot-no-akujiki-musume-r15787/

Art looks nice and clean. Characters are cute.

perfect story for this time of year :3: