Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Not sure if it's already been mentioned in the thread, but https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/always-human/list?title_no=557 is pretty cute. Just finished reading it myself.

Mentat Radnor posted:

I just read this one yesterday (it's on mangadex as well)! For some reason the premise had me assuming it would be trashy (and it is a little bit), but the good reviews and lack of ecchi tag made me take a look.

Turns out it's actually adorable! Shame about that title though.

I like this (except the title), shame that the guy occasionally goes into weird-fetish territory with his idolisation but it's kinda sweet nonetheless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Been re-reading Kase-San as I was in the mood for something fairly light and fluffy.

I hear the OVA is well regarded, is there any word on a western release or is it purely :filez: at this point?

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

This has the best credit jokes

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

fuckin' love these goofy goobers

That's not a girlfriend. That's a tard-wrangler.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Mikl posted:

Oh those three pages, the last one expecially, made me seethe with rage.

You put a kid who has barely entered their teens, who is in an especially critical moment of their life, on a stage, in front of the whole school and you make them explain that they're trans, and what being trans means? Kindly gently caress right off in a direction of your choosing, thanks.

Not only that, but you force the kid to describe it as an 'illness' implying that being bigender is something wrong with them that needs curing. Seriously gently caress that teacher.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Yeah, blackmail girl is legit an rear end in a top hat. I thought she was kidding and just trying to help main character out by 'forcing' him to get used to his crossdressing, but now basically saying 'I own you, do what I say or I destroy your life' is taking things way too far.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

d'aww :3:

Though a dog is for life, not just for a birthday ;)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

My guess is a girl from his previous school hit on him but he didn't reciprocate, so she committed suicide. However rumours got out that he murdered her because she rejected his advances or something.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Pretty cute but Kase really needs to get over her jealousy issues before it becomes a problem.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i wish they were capable of doing anything other than alternating fits of irrational jealousy.

I'd like to see Kase actually get called out on her jealousy and possessiveness instead of just being constantly let off the hook (e.g. it being shrugged off when she literally assaults someone for giving Yamada flowers). At least Yamada is aware of her own issues and is trying to deal with them.

Agreed their friends need more screen time too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

SwissArmyDruid posted:

gasp! That got an anime?!

Ganbare, Douki-Chan got an anime. Nowadays it seems more surprising if a manga doesn't get an adaption...