Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

Sand Monster posted:

He is a savant with unbelievable talent. The impersonations, musical knowledge and ability, etc. You're off base with the "loser in real life" accusation, too. He suffered traumatic head injuries that in part have resulted in him not really being able to function in the real world, so he babysits autistic children and lives with his parents and seems perfectly content to live as he has. Good for him, I say.

I'll disagree on the savant part but yes he's somewhat talented. Didn't know the rest. Thanks for putting it in perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

-Atom- posted:

Howard making Robin Willams' death about himself was just about the most Howard thing.

I didn't hear, how'd he do that?

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

a cop posted:

Nahh, it was always compelling radio. To me anyway.

Agreed. Show woulda been unlistenable without him. He was the perfect fit for the time he was there.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

Squashy Nipples posted:

Apparently, Quivers was Dr. Oz, claiming that her veganism is what cured her cancer.

Yeah, it totally wasn't the tireless efforts of the best surgeons and doctors that money can buy. What loving ingrate.

gently caress robin she is such a fool

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
She will never admit when she got it and what her diet was. She's way too hoity toity for that. Smug. I'm glad she's better but she's so hosed in the head.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

EngineerJoe posted:

All 22 are garbage. Watch the canoli video.

Heh. I actually like them and find them quite interesting. :)

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

ChaosMonkey posted:

uhhhhhhh listen here, motherfucker

O-kwa-tanzien-wan

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

Sasquatch! posted:

At times he doesn't...you can tell when he lapses out of it. :shrug:

I haven't really heard that but I bet you're right. When I think of him, I can't really think of a time (when he's not on the air, at least) that I thought, "Man, he's totally off today." He's always pretty solid.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
jd is live tweeting the mtv awards. In other words who loving cares.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
They banned me from commenting on the stern show Facebook page complaining that they were off yet another week and will definitely be off next week.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

haljordan posted:

Nah I'm pretty sure he's like that all the time.

I follow iron shiek in twitter and he's funny. He tweets at Miley Cyrus and calls her pancake tits and poo poo. :lol:

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

Godinster posted:

Holy poo poo Sheik is amazing.

"I challenge the @MileyCyrus to break her loving neck"

Haha I told you. His twitter is great.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
Apparently he's going back to Sirius? Thanks to Brent. Not sure what's up

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
Yeah bubba when he was exclusive was good. Who knows what the deal between his show and Sirius was. I miss the shockin the puss, the homeless guys getting poo poo poured through a fan toward them, etc. They used to do ridiculous poo poo. Ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

ChaosMonkey posted:

I still laugh at the time she talked about people's ugly kids. Something like "Everyone says their grandbaby is cute, but if every grandchild is cute, where are all these ugly motherfuckers coming from?"

Haha. Classic.