Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Sour Shoes doing Gary is loving amazing and I could listen to it for hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Is NSAL an especially terrible organization or something? I'm not CATFAN#1 but it hardly seems like an awful thing to do in general.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Crotch Bat posted:

This is wholly unsurprising but you just don't hear the insane alcoholic stories you used to, either. Of course that doesn't mean they aren't happening but he honestly just doesn't appear to booze quite as hard as he used to, it's not like that would be some shocking thing.

The story he told on Monday was downright pathetic on how addicted to liquor he is. I love Richard but the dude has a huge drinking problem.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

AndrewP posted:

I'm a new listener, but after hearing a few Hanzi calls, the loving Hanzi opera song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUSrPf1bglA) had me absolutely howling in my car.

The Stacy's Mom Hanzi song has been in my loving head for over a week

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Wishful thinking that it'd be Springsteen instead of loving Bon Jovi

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
This is loving awful.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Sour Shoes is the loving greatest. That Langford call is amazing even if the real genius was the Sal/Richard team using pre recorded Sour.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Howard had a great rant this morning going off on this Dan Mason guy who used to work at CBS with him, Mason was doing some interview and lightly poo poo talked Howard. Only problem it was the wrong Dan Mason doing the interview :lol:

That was absolutely amazing hahahaha. Sounds like it's going to get pulled from future replays.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
That doctor schooling Robin on her moronic voodoo poo poo and shooting coffee up her rear end being useless was highly entertaining

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Her unfounded spiel about flouride haha. She credits the doctor with saving her life but can't be bothered to listen to his information unless it fits her wacky priorities.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I want to listen to Gary argue with KoaB for an hour.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Great episode today, always love to have up and comers like Joan Rivers in the studio.

And wasn't Armisen just on?

You know who I really want to hear from? Sandra Bernhard!

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I hated George Lopez but somehow he came across well on that interview. Maybe that awful TBS show is to blame.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

His video from a week ago has 600 views. He's moving up in the world!

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I've listened to that clip so many times yet it's still incredibly funny. Thanks for posting it.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Regardless, O&A fans are the loving worst people

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Checked Mark's Friggin, loving Joan Rivers today.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

hunter x az posted:

I hate sour shoes with a burning passion. :|

This is a horrible opinion

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
The best part about that call is that it's almost entirely made up of recordings and Richard/Sal used them to relentlessly harass Steve.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-iJhLVa1KI

Werewolves, and gargoyles, and Mexicans....

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Holy poo poo Sheik is amazing.

"I challenge the @MileyCyrus to break her loving neck"

Nairbo fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Aug 28, 2014

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Celery Face posted:

Here it is. It's apparently at a Canadian tradio station. Didn't know we had those in Canada.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_8ZPA9irE

When I moved to Saskatoon a couple years ago, I was laughing my rear end off when listening to the local radio at a family member's place because a Swap Shop/Tradio was on the radio. It was impossible to listen to if not only for reminiscing about the Sal/Richard calls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Holy hell Gilbert's wife is way too normal for him