Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

I guessed i picked a moron for the first fight.

that was hosed up man, not your fault at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

15k on gaetjhe @ +112 its all house money so gently caress it

hell yeah lets roll

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

5k parlay on Holloway @ -205, Adesanya @-185 and Rountree @ +160 that pays out about 24k if my math is right.

copying this (for much less money obviously)

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

Putting the whole 12k on raps -2.5 for tomorrow nights game.

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1138140740738068481

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

Board man gonna get paid. I still like the raptors chances, I think Durant is still hurt and only playing to save face because the rest of the team basically called him a pussy.

I’m betting with house money anyways so it’s not even a sweat.

durant limps off and jase1 is lookin good

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

I wanted to bet Diaz so bad in the last event but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I am glad I chickened out.

I am probably gonna bet a bunch of money on Volkov just because I want to see Hardy get embarrassed.

I got Zabit at -204 a few weeks ago but I also got Volkov at -286 so it kind of evens out. Anyway, there are no sure things in MMA but Hardy looks like such dog poo poo and I believe he will quit promptly when he fights someone real

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I got Zabit at -204 a few weeks ago but I also got Volkov at -286 so it kind of evens out. Anyway, there are no sure things in MMA but Hardy looks like such dog poo poo and I believe he will quit promptly when he fights someone real

whats up

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

$25 parlay on Oleinik, Maycee Barber, and Connor to win $46. I made this bet almost a month ago and just remembered it.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

$25 parlay on Oleinik, Maycee Barber, and Connor to win $46. I made this bet almost a month ago and just remembered it.

god damnit

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

10k on Cowboy.

good luck brother

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

Hello friends.

I am recuperating from a week long gambling binge where I won 42k.

If you follow this thread you know I hate Jon jones and I always bet against him. So here is my bet for the fight tonight.

10k on Reyes at +390.

good luck brother

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Jase i've recently discovered round robin bets and i feel like im invulnerable now. do you have any advice?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

I just want to say thanks for all the fun in this thread. I used this thread and other mma threads to learn about this sport and how to gamble on it. I have some great loving times losing and winning. I hope SA doesn't go away but please check your Patreon and stop supporting Lowtax if you still are. He is a piece of human garbage and if he doesn't step down SA should go away forever so he doesn't make any more money off this site.

love you buddy, stay healthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

i am unstoppable

i hate to say it but you sort of brought it upon yourself by betting on roxy