Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Glitterbomber posted:

Today's Art of Wrestling has CM Punk and Colt swapping places and it rules.

Yeah this one's pretty great. There's also a fun little cameo at the very end so when Punk's going through the plugs don't turn it off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

JBL is poopy is definitely from 05.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

He has Costco socks and is wearing them mismatched. Nothing makes me sperg harder.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Perigryn posted:

This week's Art of Wrestling guest is Kofi Kingston.

Great show. Kofi seems like a cool rear end dude .

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

John Cena's got a way better chance of getting in than Tanahashi. It's not even close.

I mean seriously, being the top guy in a down period? And this applies only to John Cena and not to Tanahashi because...

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Nut Bunnies posted:

What did he say

That Kevin Steen's really loving good in every aspect of pro wrestling, but is also really loving fat, and that sucks because he'll never become the big star he deserves to be because of his fatness.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Is the Dave vs. Todd show the great Dave-ing that I am imagining it to be?

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Dave's office looks just like how I'd imagine it. Especially his big ol' CRT monitor.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

LordPants posted:

My god. Five star radio. Sounds like it's been recorded while he's out walking or something. And then he drops his phone while declaring "Mark Hunt is a legitimate Heavyweight Contender".

That's the point I just had to to turn it off.

I mean, I love Mark Hunt he's my favorite punchmans, but I thought we got this out of our system? with the JDS fight?

Literally anyone can become a legitimate title contender at heavyweight with like two wins

e: except Travis browne

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Rodney the Piper posted:

it's going to be an interesting build to mania with lesnar not showing up ever again, because that's the only way that lesnar won't get some cheers over reigns

Even if everyone knows Brock is leaving forever, Mania will still probably be a 50/50.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Well really anyone who subscribed deserved it because why the gently caress would you subscribe to Vince Russo.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Dave is there live so he's gonna be having an extra fun time but yeah that show was basically perfect for what they had to work with.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

seeing this again reminds me: I'm usually 100% in favor of cartoony sells, but it only works when you have an equally cartoony move being done to you. a hip toss isn't exactly a Stunner, y'know?

False

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

epitasis posted:

Dave is still coughing. :(

Would be a cruel god who allows Vince McMahon to outlive Dave Meltzer

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Goddamn that's really good timing, I was just contemplating resubbing for the Bryan piece. Of course, I'd assume that's exactly why they started the sale.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

The dumb thing was saying that she needs to have Travis Browne's babies and that's all her life is worth living for. A man who is still married to a woman whom he abused. And even worse, he's a bad, lovely fighter who sucks.

Ronda Rousey is an absolute piece of poo poo if she wants to procreate with Travis Browne hth.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Hulk Hogan is big and stupid and people like laughing at him it's OK to do this as opposed to a real celebrity people like when it would be gross and wrong.

Agreed

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Fortunately I wasn't watching Hamderlei get robbed but I am sure I would be equally outraged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Teddybear posted:

That's the Giant Bomb guy. He's good.

Actually Brad is bad. At video games.

• Locked thread