Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

Spermgod posted:

only a total mark could sincerely believe okada is even in the top 5 workers in the company

Hey, just a heads up, but you're a total loving moron. Thought you should know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Dave taunts us on the Magee/Hart tape. Give us the tape, Dave.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

EugeneJ posted:

If Bret ever does another DVD and chooses the matches, I bet Dave could persuade him to include Dave's VHS copy if it. The last Bret set had a YouTube-sourced Andre match from Italy that WWE lost the master of.

Bret has a copy of the tape and doesn't want anyone to see it.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I find that hard to believe since Meltzer only saw the tape after he became friends with Bret.

Maybe he meant released to the public, but I'm going off of Dave's word on this one. I can't remember if it was on an audio show or the board, but I do recall the remark because I was very disappointed.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

PaybackJack posted:

I was annoyed by the Coughlin coverage because I went there to read the play by play and reading "I'm not doing pbp for this fight so I can enjoy watching it." Was really frustrating, particularly when it was a close fight that came down to knowing who won what rounds and what happened in those rounds. I almost emailed them to complain but I saw others were already doing it.

But Dave doesn't do round by round stuff for MMA anyway, so there's really no difference in the pbp coverage for that fight.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

The Torch is garbage

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Spermgod posted:

i was surprised how lukewarm dave was on the wyatt/ryback match. i thought it was better than any ishii/makabe match at least

You're out of your mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Spermgod posted:

I think most people see him as a 'good, not great' kind of guy that gets overrated because other wrestlers point to him as a guy that has great psychology, but ask people to point to his truly great matches and you get silence. Kinda like a better Raven I guess.

I can point to at least one great Raven match though

• Locked thread