Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Yeah, after listening to Formerly Creative my views and opinions are changing quite a bit about a lot of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Is that a fake Russo? That can't be the real Russo...

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Sometimes I think we should start our own Youtube/radio show.

I want Shaman of Cum and coconono on air.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Grant DaNasty posted:

"The Coco & Cum Wrestling Hour" does have a morning zoo sound to it.

I want this to happen. Time to figure out how to set things up...

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

HulkaMatt posted:

FORMER WRITERS OF WWE WEEK at F4W! :toot:

Does it need subscription?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Someone rang? I thought I heard something.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I thought the storyline had it that Cena vs the Rock for the title. It's not the same if it doesn't end with the title on the line. I'd rather see Cena chase after the title and keep his promise to the Rock.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I would agree to not have it be for the title. It's really not necessary and I doubt it's worth anything to have the Rock win so the obviousness is spelled out. I just think it for the story to end with it not being for the title, the bad guy and story would have to be epic. Otherwise let the story be that Cena manages to win it back to cap off his storyline after chasing the belt for a good chunk of the year even after it changes hands.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Lagana's podcast was majority circlejerking each other. WTF?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

MassRayPer posted:

His podcast has been really boring ever since the Punk storyline began. I can't blame him for taking advantage of it to increase his visibility, but it went from my second favorite wrestlechat to below even the dreadful Punchsport Podcast.

Goddamnit. I want more Punchsport Podcast. If necessary a slight change. Toss on Shaman of Cum, damnit, gently caress I'll fill 30 minutes of Divas talk or fantasy building a new WWE with charts and graphs, something.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sorry to add to the question glut on the GoonPunch Sportcast, but you can answer this one before my last one if you like.

Vince will relinquish control of the WWE to you, the newest member of WWE Creative, if you can accomplish this task: Eliminate the 'What' chants inside of one calendar year. You have access to the full roster and Austin, and can basically do anything you like within broadcast standards. How do you do it?

I had a train of thought of turning it around on the audience and running it into the ground so it didn't have meaning anymore and the audience got annoyed, like something with Audience interaction and blaring WHAT WHAT WHAT over the loudspeakers with annoying music...but then my train of thought drifted to imagining Lil' John blaring "WHAT" and "YEAH" like how Chappelle did it and I can't stop giggling inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I don't know if this fits but I think guys like Mr. Perfect or Ted Dibase Sr. were IC level champs but never won the big WWE title.

• Locked thread