Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Is there anyone here that can dig around and see if Sprint has any covert WP8 device in testing or anything that might brighten the future posiblity of them actually having a Launch WP8 device? The rumors from back in the spring about an LTE Nokia device in testing is still the last anyone has heard of anything... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

td4guy posted:

Actually, it seems that every carrier except for Sprint is testing WP8 devices. http://wmpoweruser.com/sprint-windows-phone-8-handsets-still-mia/

Just great. They were testing a device back in March or so, but if that chart is anything accurate, it is either over and they either really are not testing one at all now, or are being drat covert somehow...

Either way I'm pissed but what am I gonna do? I'm not going to pay more for less just for.a phone.

I could always get one unsigned and just throw in a prepaid sim for testing purposes I guess.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

I figure that, but it sucks to have the same thing happen again. It wasn't until June 2011 we finally got the Arrive (and Verizon got the Trophy) due to the CDMA limitation. Though the Arrive was pretty well supported by Sprint up until just after the mango update give or take.

It is weird since the Arrive continued down the business oriented path with the hardware keyboards following the TP2, TP, Titan, and 6700. Sad they may actually end it here unless HTC has something up it's sleeve.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Yep I saw that. It is weird since it was higher rated than the iPhone on Sprints site.

http://wmpoweruser.com/sprint-blames-htc-arrive-sales-performance-returns-on-user-experience-may-be-hinting-at-timeline-for-apollo-roll-out/

I can blame partially both Microsoft and Sprint for really not putting much effort into the sales and training for the device. While the guys at the local Corporate store had one and liked it. Even when a basic mom who wanted a simple smartphone came in while I was there, it was straight to the Samsung Epic 4G at the time. And not 20min before that another user was in there complaining about her Epic 4G not being able to hang up a call.

When it comes to say transferring contacts and such, Microsoft should have trained the techs on how to get them off any current device at the time (be it Android,Windows Mobile, dumbphone, etc) and get it online to either Gmail, hotmail, etc. That was the only hard transition thing I saw for basic users. Outside of that, after a few minutes of account creation and simply showing how to longpress to move tiles, pin tiles, and see hidden options, even my mom picked up Windows Phone rather quickly.

I feel the sad part is since it is "Different" then the flood of icons and clunky but linear menu tree system which ios and android uses. If people would actually give it a true shot, and actually "try" and discover what does what, then they would convert.

It is amazing how much pain and suffering people will put themselves through just to not have too much change.

I think this is why WP and W8 have such an uphill battle. While change is good, getting people to quit bitching and actually try something different isn't an easy thing once they have their stupid comfort zone. And the lack of Microsoft effort to really train both people and sales people on the devices really doesn't help matters.

They had a great marketing push for the Lumia before WP8 was announced, I really hope Theo push the hell out of the new stuff to get people to try it and hopefully stick with it.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Now what you told me about your mom is downright tech lazyness vs design flaw. It is like people choose to be ignorant against WP just because it is different and Micro$oft when in fact it has a much more friendly settings menu to access things like email+accounts settings. Also was that transfering her contacts from one Arrive to the new one or from her old phone before that to the Arrive? If she had access to download apps, then her contacts were always backed up from the start, that goes to show how bad the training for sales people is (or the lack of care to learn).

I had a bunch more typed out but I don't care to make this into another WP vs the world war. Waiting patiently for WP7.8/8.0....

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

I am lucky that I can still hit roughly 2-3GB month with 3G arount my area. I can usually sustain around .5-1mbit in most all the areas I frequent so it isn't as bad as it could be to stick it out. Verizon 3G really isn't that much better here either judging by my moms Trophy and other friends with 3G devices, now 4G on the other hand is great, but I really can't see myself jumping ship to anyone other than maybe Tmobile due to the joke cost it would be to switch to the other big 2.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

While the data speeds vary a lot near me, stuff like Voice and Text have always been 99% reliable except in areas I know don't work for me, or anyone else for that matter.

That and being on SERO still makes changing to any other carrier a extemely hard decision. At my house I do have an AT&T tower within about 2 stone throws and visible, and Verizon LTE also work, but $50 more for just limited LTE doesn't sound like the deal for me yet. Sprint did upgrade the tower near me so I get a good 1mbit constant where it used to be around .5-.7 before. :/

I guess we will see what carriers get what WP8 devices and I may consider some other options then... But If NV does make its way around to being full badass in a few years time, holding out may not be a horrible option.

I can still access 90% of my internet media in good time and the streaming Zune Pass work well for the most part so it is fast enough for that as long as I don't get swapped down to 1X and the phone sticks to that.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

The old EVO 4G has some of the most and best custom roms available to more than likely fix most of the problems a stock rom has. Also the battery is the same as a TP2 and Arrives so they are like $2 on eBay for some with a charger usually. Replacement parts are also cheap and easy to get.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Though the TP2 is one old and slow device now, it was one tough hard working one. I'm keeping it around for anyone in the family to use if need be with a prepaid sim.

Don't know why some of you are having so much trouble getting SERO accounts to work with newer 4G phones. For me it has always been as easy as *2 and telling them what you want. Anyone outside of Seri support is about as helpful as a box of rocks.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Well some awesome came in the mail this morning. Freaking out because I didn't order anything, but I received a HTC Evo 4G LTE out of the blue. Only hints was the return address and number, and the HTC Elevate sticker on the box. Turns out I was chosen to receive one but I was left out of the email list that was sent out last week to let me know.

So sweet... Free EVO. Since Sprint isn't getting a new WP8 device in a while, I might just have to give this thing a whirl for a bit.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Well finally swapped to the EVO LTE from my arrive since HTC wants me to test some stuff on it. Sero support makes the swap painless and I may be interested in that Sero account for sale.

Anyway things I like about this thing.
Awesome screen, fast processor and gpu, Swype, mkv video support, a bit more tweekable, overclockable, better notification system, and a better camera for now.

What I dislike.
Sense contact syncing broken, device still hitches here and there with sense and even sometimes with cm10, horrible social integration, (though the Facebook and Twitter apps aren't bad, the widgets outside what sense gives you stink.), no zune/Xbox music pass, poor email client, I actually miss live tiles, and no office.

For sure when Sprint finally gets a WP8 device I will be getting that, but it is interesting using the other side as a primary device again. I tried a evo 4g for a month back in 2010 and while I liked it more than my tp2 at the time, even then it had sync and lots of sms issues that were annoying and even wm6.x didn't have. Still the EVO 4G LTE is one nice piece of hardware.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

If having a strong and working LTE connection is priority for you, I would avoid the Evo LTE. The LTE radio is piss poor and can barely hold a connection or even connect to one. HTC and Sprint have both failed to acknowledge the issue, though it's prevalent if you read about it on xda and S4GRU. The small amount of LTE coverage nationwide also adds to the lack of outcry over this issue. They've also seemingly dropped support for the phone since the GS3 got Jelly Bean before the LTE Evo did.

Developer support for the Evo LTE is pretty bad too. Other than build quality, the GS3 is probably the better choice. Think about it a little more or at least read up on some of the problems with the LTE radio.

Where are you getting your info man? The LTE has a fully working CM10 rom, and the latest one also fixes the LTE issue by fixing the apn that made the phone want to hold onto 3g more.

Also HTC has something else up their sleeve but I'm under nda so I can't say what yet.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Priss In Plate posted:

3D (camera, apps, video) and 4G usually don't work, as well as a few things like TV-out. Most roms have everything working outside of 3D these days. :shobon:

CM10 on the EVO LTE is almost full 100% except a few people gripe about the camera software isn't as good as the Sense one.

Though since the JB sense update isn't out yet, you guys might like it a bit once it drops.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

SERO support is pretty dang good. Just get the phone you want any way you can, then call them. It is a piece of cake from there on.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

I had an odd dream that Sprint was getting the next Nokia Windows Phone that was said to have a real PureView camera...

Can dreams be valid rumor sources?

Either way I cannot wait to get off android.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

CharlesM posted:

What's funny is I love my HTC Arrive. It's been solid. I got the insurance when I first bought it though, from my experiences with the Mogul and Touch Pro.

Same here. I finally killed my first one on accident by slipping a drivers licence card in between the slider while in my pocket (oops) but my replacement refurb seems to be holding well.

I have been using a HTC EVO 4G LTE that HTC sent me and while the hardware is much faster, the overall experience with Android has been complete crap. Be it Sense roms, CM10.1 or something in between, it has a bit more functionality and a larger app selection, but I have to either reboot the phone 2-3 times a day for random weird glitches, or it does it itself with a convient RamDump problem lol. Going from the experience I had with the OG EVO as well as other devices, I cannot wait till Sprint gets a freaking WP8 device, and it better be a high end one.

I have been tempted every time I hold my Arrive to switch back to it. So much faster, reliable, and easy to use. Though the 4G (when I visit San Fran) and easy to use in a pinch, USB/WiF Tethering, is quite nice. (Arrive can WiFi tether but the USB tethering is a pain to setup).

On the LTE rollout note, Is there any chance in the world that Sacramento might get a tower or two upgraded or is that not going to happen until the current rollout finishes up? My sister with an 8X on Verizon can kick around 50ms ping, an 8Mbit up and down at my place. Hell my home DSL is only 1.5 out here in the boonies. :negative:

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

CharlesM posted:

Yeah I cancelled my insurance once I realized I can get the phone for $100 on eBay or whatever.

How do you get the Arrive to do WiFi hotspot?

Install a custom rom from xda devs. The HSPL for it has been out for a good while and the custom roms work quite well. (Everything is in the HTC 7 Pro section. Looking for GOLD_C and a HSPL post under 7 Pro Hacking made by IM0001 about the HSPL to get started)

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Ender.uNF posted:

Not sure how many times I can keep saying it... All Sprint markets are getting LTE. Do you have Sprint in Sacramento? Then you're getting LTE during the current Network Vision rollout.

I know they all are, I am just wondering When Sac might start seeing something. I assume it won't be anytime in the first batch rollout (whats going on now) but from what I have found, it isn't in the 2nd batch either. :/

I know we were a bit late to get it when WiMax was the thing, but we did get some of it. (not where I live of course)

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Now when will they announce a new Windows Phone. So sick of android and they still have nothing outside of some FCC leaks. :negative:

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

The Entire Universe posted:

They do, if there are even any people living on/in/among them.

E: Didn't HTC already release the One last year, or is this a new version (the One Two as it were) that isn't the same as the (as seen on Sprint) HTC Evo 4G LTE?

They released the One X, X+ and One S.

This one is "The One"

What comes after this is beyond me.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

uapyro posted:

I'd guess the "The", or the "The On". Then the "The O" or the "Th", etc. Then after all those, start spelling them in reverse. Once you exhaust all those options, hope everyone forgot about the original names.

Perfect example:
HTC Titan

Sure, Titan was the codename for the HTC Mogul/PPC6800 or something like that, but still!

Yea but the device "Codename" and device actual "Name" ususally are two separate things. Still yes The Mogul(Titan) was a reasonably good slider.

HTC Home was so much better and lighter than HTC Sense it wasn't funny.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

uapyro posted:

True, it was the first/closest thing I could think of a name being reused.

While you were still right. That device was one that had multiple names and instead of it's base being the # version like a lot of devices, its name was the Titan, the PPC6800 was used at AT&T wasn't it? And the Mogul was Sprint's name for it.

Weirdness for sure since the phone before it, (The Apache), was a PPC6700 across the board.

Product names really excape me from so many companies. Intel is bad at it, ATI/AMD is downright horrible in keeping any sense in their products (5870 was the top, then the 6870 wasn't and instead it is the 6970? But wasn't the 5970 a 2X GPU on a single board unit? WTF? :psyduck: ).

I wish I could go into that market since I have ideas that mix creativity as well as make it so much easier to make sense as well as give future products a non retarded confusion issue.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

If they put the same effort into a windows phone, (I don't know, maybe change the color and buttons on the one and call it the "Eight") they could have a good competitor to both Nokia and Samsung in the WP realm, especially since it is already set for Sprint.

Sigh the wait continues.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

After about 8 months on Android with the EVO LTE, I just couldn't stand it anymore and went back to my Arrive and threw on the latest 7.8 Leadpoizon rom. Man it is good to be back. No more wake of death (Sense based roms), no more Multitasking fail when trying to browse the web and listen to TuneIn Radio at the same time, (Which kills TuneIn after about a minute or so), working GPS Voice Nav (Maps Never worked without eating all the ram and crashing, Bing Maps usually worked for the most part), my Zune Pass/Xbox Music is back, the hardware keyboard is a welcome return, e-mail is properly threaded, and doesn't redownload all my messages when it fails to login every so often due to connection issues, and it formats correctly, and overall it hasn't crashed, force closed, or anything in the 2 weeks I have been back on it.

Android has some killer nice apps, and the games are nicer on the duel core hardware vs my old 1st gen Snapdragon, but man is Windows Phone so much easier to just use and live with. Curse Sprint for making us wait soo long for a WP8 device but I hope the Nokia EOS makes it with that 41MP camera of awesome.

It might have just been the phone, roms, whatever, but even my buddy with a SIII had plenty of issues of his own with his main benifit being that 2G of ram. For an OS so advanced, it is one hell of a memory pig just like Windows Mobile was on the ancient hardware we ran it on. All Android continues to be to me is the old Windows Mobile Customizable experience but with a Linux base instead. It does work and you can change everything, but it never works 100%, 100% of the time.

The LTE is now regulated to gaming and Torque Track Recorder use when racing. :)

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

My city isn't even in one of the rounds. Dammit.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Sacramento and east of that. Upper Central Valley apparently. Ah nm, yep 4th round. Sigh.

EdEddnEddy fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jun 5, 2013

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

iluvpr0n posted:

I got an HTC EVO 4G LTE about a year ago and they haven't had quite the support for ROMs and such that previous HTC phones had. Whoops. If anyone still has one, what ROMs are you using?

I used MeanROM/MeanBean for a while, but the developer jumped ship. Now I'm on [url=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2110920]Kushdeck's Cyanogenmod 10.1[/ur], but I think he's spending his time on another phone.

Any recommendations for an actively-developed ROM? I'm mostly happy with CM10.1, but the camera still sucks compared with the Sense-based ones and my GPS is wonky :(

I messed with Mean, Viper, CM10/.1, MIUI, all of them have their + and -'s but overall the phone just doesn't come into it's own. I believe the downfall is the Jellybean's need for >1G of memory and why my friends S3 smokes my LTE because he has over 800M free at all times usually where mine struggles with around 100M. MAP's have never worked right with the phone and neither has using Chrome and TuneIn radio at the same time. (TuneIn always gets shut down due to Chromes memory need).

As far as good roms go though, Viper's was the most feature filled while having the most work most of the time. CM roms always left something broken or not quite finished from what I experienced.

I am back on my HTC Arrive and couldn't be happier. The camera and some games/apps (like Torque) are really the only thing I miss atm.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Holy Crap! Was just at a Sprint store in Roseville, CA and they said they actually had 4G service start to pop up on some of their phones. Sure enough they had 4G on a few Note 2's while I was there. Guess they finally are starting up a few towers to test at least in the area. While my Arrive can't use the 4G, hopefully the 3G gets a boost as well and coverage expands once the next Windows Phones launch. (Please Sprint, you want a 41MP camera phone. Really you do.)

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Duckman2008 posted:

Paging EdEdandEddy, your prayers have been answered.

http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=12586

In part at least. Sadly neither phone is a high end one, but I am going to see what I can do to snag me a free 8XT if I can. Maybe send them back the new EVO 4G LTE they sent me as a replacement for the one they sent me in October that is starting to have some charging issues. (Won't sell it as they specifically requested not to do so.)

I really hope that we may still have a shot with Nokia on the 11th not releasing the EOS on just AT&T, but it is a slim hope.

Also the Samsung Ativ S Neo while pretty much a cut down S3 hardware wise, might be the better of the two on Sprint mainly due to hardware.. Hmm We will see.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

fknlo posted:

I'd had this happen multiple times over the last week. I've been in areas with good signal when it happened too. Random voicemails with no missed calls at all. Phone never rings or anything. HTC one, completely stock.

I've had this lately on my HTC Arrive as well. Not all calls but some don't show up and just have a voicemail later on.

Maybe Sprints working on the tower in affected areas? I know Roseville just got LTE out of nowhere.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

ExcessBLarg! posted:

So apparently Sprint has a new activation page that allows accounts with SIM-LTE devices to activate SIMless-LTE devices and vice versa (say, when you're tired of your S4 and want to swap back to your S3).

However, on my "SERO Premium 500" account, step #2 of activation is "Change your plan", for which the page states:

(Not kidding, there's actually Lorem Ipsum on there.)

Anyways, it gives me the option to switch to these plans, none of which are SERO:
  • Unlimited, My Way℠ ($50/mo + $30/mo)
  • My All-in℠ ($110/mo)
  • Individual ($70/mo and up)

So, long story short, if I want to swap devices I have to have a CSR do it, as in the past?

Always have Sero support do the swap for you. Never use any automated or online or even normal store/*2 support tech do it. It takes no time to get ahold of them and in about 5 minutes your up and running on your new / old phone.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Just curious but can you add Tethering to a SERO plan? I have had tethering unofficially on my HTC Arrive forever now but since WP8 has yet to be cracked open, and though the 8XT supports it, it looks like I am going to have to pay if I want it.

I currently cannot add it to my Arrive's plan (just looking to see) and my guess is it is because they never released a rom update officially support Tethering.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

CharlesM posted:

I don't know if anybody's done this with my phone (HTC Arrive) but would repairing a charge port involve soldering and all that?
I thought MicroUSB ports were supposed to be good for bazillions of uses.

Edit: I pulled it apart and I guess I will just activate my spare device tomorrow and swap the SD card so I don't have to redo everything.

The microsd doesn't work like that. Don't remove it or everything is gone and the card will be useless. (its locked to the WP its formatted in.) Only a few Symbian devices can unlock it.

Also it shouldn't be too hard to fix or get fixed once you open it all up.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Hmm. Funny others mention SMS issues. I haven't had any problem sending or receiving them instantly, however lately I have been having issues with received text coming in again, and sometimes again, so I have to go in and delete the duplicate text I receive from people and it is freaking annoying. It doesn't happen all the time nor with everyone, but it seems carrier independent as well as tower independent unless they are working on all the towers I use at home/work.

Also while I love my Arrive, and the new Windows Phone options on Sprint are a downright joke vs the Nokia offerings everywhere else (HTC and Samsung could do better, but alas) I am really tempted to give the HTC ONE in Red a try. Trying to pick it up from a 3rd party instead of using my upgrade, but I am curious on others experiences with it. My time on an EVO 4G LTE was meh at best, the Hardware was good for games and certain apps, but multitasking was awful with the 1G of ram filling up almost at boot and Maps being unusable, having the phone reboot randomly in the middle of the night, and other weird android quirks that seem consistent with my experience with the platform over the years. My Arrive just chugs away for months on end between reboots, but the lack of 4G and a bigger screen is sort of getting to me. Mainly my draw for a new piece of tech that is a sickness I have.

However isn't the ONE MAX suppose to be out around the corner with a Snap 800? If it comes out in RED I may have to wait for that...

Just pisses me off the Nokia 1520 is another friggin AT&T Exclusive... :negative:

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

My friends have S3's and they have similar issues to what I had with my EVO. The only saving grace is it can multitask a bit better since the S3 had 2G of ram to the LTE's 1G.

However I continue to hate the feel, look, and design of the S series phones and don't care to support Samsung at all.

I have been with HTC since they made the Dell Axim X50v and have had reasonably good experiences since then through the phone line from the PPC6700. I don't feel the need to change now.

Hell if I did go Samsung, I might as well try the Ativ S Neo WP8 device since it is a spitting image of the S3.

I have to admit that after tinkering with my LTE as a Wifi device for a bit recently, the Phone still can get bogged down, but it may be that Google has fixed some of their apps (mainly MAPS) and it no longer crashes every single time I use it... further testing is needed, but they may have reduced their Ram hogging a bit for once.

It is a bummer Motorola and LG continue to make crap because on paper, that LG G2 looks downright wicked hardware spec wise.

EdEddnEddy fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Sep 12, 2013

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

This is one reason I haven't used my Phone Upgrade in over 4 years since I don't want to get tied down to a contract if for whatever reason, Sprint decides to kill SERO users off. I have been lucky since the last phone I got was the Arrive, and I got a EVO 4G LTE for free last year. So Unless I can get a HTC ONE for cheap from someone selling their upgrade, I will still be holding out. I do hate that Sprint hasn't gotten any killer exclusive phones for ages (Especially Nokia) and it is getting a bit old along with the lack of 4G in my area. (It is around me, and my coverage isn't bad, but common) :negative:

Outside of that. I cannot complain about their service outside of the usual Meh 3G speeds. I get a usual 30-50KB/s so its not unusable normally, and voice coverage is pretty much a non issue with Sprint+Verizon roaming.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Well the main reason I have stuck to my Arrive is because it works great still, I still don't have 4G where I live, and the newest WP8 devices they got are downright pitiful vs what every other carrier has gotten so waiting a bit longer isn't too bad. Though the HTC ONE calls to me so that may change, we will see.

Just picked up an Nvidia Shield instead. One fantastic piece of tech and pairs nicely to my GTX 780.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Dinking around with my EVO LTE again and with a CM10.2 Android 4.3 based ROM, the thing actually is impressing me on how smooth and fast it is actually running. It can even multitask which it has almost never been able to do in past ROMs. It still has a few glitches like the WiFi cutting out after a period of time for no reason, requiring a reboot, but besides that it does work.

On the plus side, HTC just released an OTA that upgrades the radios which improved reception for a lot of people. Both 3G and 4G. And on the Plus, Plus side, HTC Americas President did say that the EVO LTE is getting Android 4.3 and Sense 5. So there is hope for HTC and the EVO yet.

Still using My Arrive but might give the EVO another shot as 4G has be poping up everywhere around me.

One negative is how the Chrome browser is still broken for forums like this. Typing this message the text continued to type outside of the entry field and into the buttons and check boxes below making editing and such a bit tough... Never have any issues like this with WP7/8's IE9/10.

EdEddnEddy fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Oct 8, 2013

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Swapped back to my EVO LTE from the Arrive for a bit. 4G popping up all over around here and the LTE just got an update along with a promise of 4.3 and Sense 5 later this year so I figured I can give it another go.

One thing about being on SERO still, is the direct number is fantastic, the techs are knowledgeable enough, and in ~10 minutes the swap is complete. :cool: That and the service around here has been getting better even for 3G. Getting a full 1Mbit at work up and down so hopefully that means 4G isn't to far behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Guess Sprint may get some Carrier Exclusive games out of this deal as well?