Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I don't think I played more than an hour of the missions and just sandboxed the rest of the last 4 years.

I loved GTAIV and can't wait for GTAV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

No love for the Faggio? Tearing rear end at full speed while standing up and t-boning a car in the intersection? Or going full speed at a launch ramp and watching the cut scene kick in with you at 1/3 the distance?

FCKGW fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Oct 30, 2011

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Dale Gribble CONFIMRED

I hope the Bug-a-bago is an unlockable vehicle :allears:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

To be fair though the criminal underworld probably is like 99% male. Women don't deal drugs or run gangs or even are part of gangs other than just kinda hang around like that crackhead lady from Lost and Damned.
 You didnt even wait to get the mothafucka in the house!
                                                 /

FCKGW fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Nov 4, 2011

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Payndz posted:

The guy's a millionaire in Los Angeles; he can do whatever the gently caress he wants.

Like buy a 2 bedroom house in Studio City!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Masa posted:

I love the terrible :effort: names of places, like Snedding, Rena and Colorada.

Azirona :what:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Ak Gara posted:

I just finished watching the wire (all of it) and Snoop in gta would be the best thing ever.

Hell, just get rock star to make a The Wire game.

It would be the slowest and most boring game ever. Not because The Wire isn't a great show, but because it's such a slow goddamn build.

Next Mission: "Juke the stats - shuffle paperwork and redo-the whiteboard to make 30 bodies in vacant houses into natural causes."

Now, a game based on The Shield would have enough action. Until the last mission, "Family Meeting!" :smith:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Anyone seen this yet? It's blowing my mind right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m3-xw_BOwo

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

DrNutt posted:

an amazing "pushing old people down stairs" simulator built in.

Truly a game for the ages

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Mice Everywhere posted:

Did rockstar actually say the trailer was the PS4 version or is it wishful thinking from whoever made that image?

At the end of the trailer it says that all footage was captured from the ps4

• Locked thread