Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

The worst site on the internet gets worse.

Yep, really frustrating that sonarr continues to refuse to support themoviedb. Plex and infuse both support tmdb so I have tried to move fully over to them. Its not perfect but the tvdb is a loving dumpster fire.

EL BROMANCE posted:

The worst site on the internet gets worse.

Nope, from the posts I read on reddit from the sonarr devs, they refuse to add support for themoviedb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

norp posted:

So is there a fork yet?

Not to my knowledge, but medusa supports tmdb, tvmaze, etc

https://pymedusa.com/

Not quite as polished as sonarr, and doesn't tie into prowlarr but its better than manually doing poo poo.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

8-bit Miniboss posted:

It’s an alternative to NZBHydra which helps keep your API requests in check coming from one source rather than several different ones.

And Jackett, if you use torrents. You can easily add all of your indexers to the *arr apps via prowlarr with a couple of clicks.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

alexandriao posted:

I asked on Reddit and someone gave me one. I think I have one or two, if you haven't got one by the time you see this post feel free to dm me :)

I have 7 - shoot me your email via PM if youd like one

sorry in advance for the invite discussion!

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Slug is great for me :shrug:

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Was thinking about nzbmatrix today

Shout out to all the Usenet OGs

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Usenet indexers are actually much better

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://tdarr.io/

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Armauk posted:

Are there BF sales for indexers, news hosting, or both?

If I recall generally providers, can't recall any indexers having sales but I also usually do lifetime so I don't look for them actively

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Trash guides

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

EC posted:

I'll look these up, thanks.

Does Radarr not analyze the quality of a video? It seems like it relies on you having it in the filename, which I definitely don't have. :/

It does for me, for sure. Might be a setting but I thinks it’s the default. It definitely lists the media info for me

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

That’s not usual behavior. It happens super rarely when a file gets added to an indexer and there’s an incorrect IMDb number in the nfo, maybe the sources you’re using have some issues?
Yep, I can't even remember the last time it grabbed the wrong file. Probably never. Sounds like a config issue. I would literally never go back to manually grabbing thing I think I would just give up and leave the high seas.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

The way I have mine set up, is I use Prowlarr to talk to my *arr stack and my *arr apps handle all the downloads themselves.

I also have Prowlarr connect to sabnzbd outside of my *arr stack for manual downloads I want under a "prowlarr" category.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

For the person above just read and follow trash guides

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Truth, I have been using Usenet for Linux isos for like 20 years with zero issues.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Took me maybe 5 minutes to switch from hydra to prowlarr, but I am running containers on unraid

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Yeah I use treeindex user script on unraid with gets rclobned to tha cloud

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Headphones

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

What clients are people using? I can't recall any issues Apple TV using infuse/plex on my LG oleds.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Warbird posted:

Finally got around to looking through TRaSH and man this is nicer. Though 95% of that is me being an idiot and running my containers with p/guid setting from a different server setup. Probs should make a dedicated Docker user with limited access and kick the containers over to that.

Yeah trash is pretty slick. I just set this up today too to sync my local stack with trash. Seems to be working fine on unraid so far https://github.com/recyclarr/recyclarr

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Warbird posted:

Oh that’s nice. It’s really not that much trouble to tweak them yourself though. I’m sure someone has a container stack somewhere that has all this predone if you’re feeling especially lazy. The only issue is that I moved off of transmission to qBitTorrent and while it works fine I still need to sort out how to handle auto extracting and so forth though I’m sure that’s a solved problem.

Yeah - I have been managing themself, but I am getting lazier with age so if something can be automated I am all for it.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Is anyone running recyclarr and willing to share their configs? I use an Apple TV with infuse for pretty much all my clients. I am looking through the wiki and it's kind of doing my head in. I know I can run sonarr extended, but those just pull the profiles and not the scores as far as I can tell.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Donated $5 to notifiarr, now I can easily modify my sonarr/radarr to trash using a GUI. Feels good man.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Substandard posted:

If I'm using Sonarr / Lidarr am I likely to hit 1000 API hits in a day?

It depends

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

serebralassazin posted:

They are one of the hush hush indexers who don't want people talking about them anywhere. They have invites for members occasionally. They also opened registration when nzbs.org died. That's how I got in.

I see what you did here

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Usenet is my backup for the vast majority of my media. A select few media datasets that were hard to procure and are backup up to external encrypted offsite drives. I have less than 2TB of personal irreplaceable data which is backed up to an offsite unraid server and external drives as well.

I don’t find it feasible to backup my 120tb, especially with low upload speeds.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Warbird posted:

I wish I liked infuse. I really do. Their decision to compress like Plex library types (all “TV” type libraries get lumped together, ect) is mystifying and kind of infuriating to deal with.

You don’t have to use the infuse library function

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Hughlander posted:

What’s the best discord bot for *arr both for adding and reporting grabs/imports?

V4 will break my current unsupported one.

I use notifiarr

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Warbird posted:

Could you elaborate on that a bit? Is that a setting you can just disable?

https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000074814-Setting-Up-Your-Library

For stuff not in my plex libraries (sports, etc) I just created a favorite to my media folder on my unraid box.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

You are not IN the club sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

lordfrikk posted:

Infuse. It works on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Macs, and connects flawlessly to Jellyfin. I use it to regularly download stuff to watch to my Mac and watch it offline on a train/plane.

Ditto.