Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Chichevache posted:

But what will they do with a guiltless, pod-person who is willing to do anything in order to satisfy his lizard brain's need for immediate gratification?

Oh boy you should look up Ethan Couch and Robert H. Richards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

rebel1608 posted:

Re: Baylor not releasing more details/a full PH report

Baylor was just honoring Ali by rope-a-doping you fuckers :smug:

I can imagine the Jesus of Football hand-wringing like this

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

She also sued the school district for ~$10 million, and the only way Banks cleared his name, after serving the time, was secretly taping a conversation with her where she apologized.

what a horrible everything

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

go3 posted:

Im going to imagine 'punishments for the BoR for temporarily valuing rape over wins'

They're keeping those wins tho

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

quote:

Dabo should ban team from rubbing The Rock
Posted: Sep 12, 2016 9:52 AM

This weekend(players and coaches). They need a fire lit under their *** and they should earn the right to take part in the Grandest Entrance In All Of College Football! None of them have given 110%(besides Dline), SO KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OUR ROCK!

For posters wondering what he's talking about, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCLt6VPudwk

Also Clemson is ranked unanimously #3 in the nation, so

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 13, 2016

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/09/one_auburn_fans_unexpected_let.html

Coach Malzahn,

We have never met. I am not someone who has influence at Auburn University. I am not a booster. I didn't even graduate from Auburn. I am just a fan. Just a normal work-a-day person who supports Auburn through buying apparel and attending an occasional game.

You are a very busy person right now, so it's understandable if you haven't heard the talking heads discuss your "hot seat." But I, for one, hope it isn't true.
I've been an Auburn fan my whole life. I've been an Auburn fan surrounded by Alabama fans at work, at school and at home. I've been an Auburn fan through some dark times. Even though Auburn football isn't on top right now, I would still like to thank you for being our coach.

We are told that Auburn is a family. That we support each other. But there is a hypocrisy with that. (Some) people only claim to be "Auburn Family" when the team is winning. So to that point I'd like to say a few things.

I believe our "Auburn Family" has forgotten how it felt for opposing fans to say "When is the last time Auburn won a Championship?" or "When is the last time Auburn even played for a Championship?" We forget how it felt to be skipped over for the Championship in 1983, or in 1993, or how it felt to be left out of the BCS in 2004. But in 2010, we finally broke through and got a taste of what we had longed for. We experienced what some fan bases never have. We experienced what some Auburn fans longed to have, and their lives ended before it happened. We won the National Championship.

And then a few years later, Auburn was only a few plays away from winning another National Championship. You, Coach Malzahn, were the common denominator. You were integral to both of those seasons. We were able to hold our heads high. That during Alabama's run of championships, that we played for Championships too. I believe our "Auburn Family" doesn't understand how unbearable it would be if those 2 seasons wouldn't have happened. We have you, Coach Malzahn, to thank for that.

Maybe I'm naïve, but I believe you when you say "We are close." I believe in you, Coach. I believe you can turn this thing around. I believe that you will get us back to the Championship game and make those few plays that are needed to raise the trophy. I could be wrong in these beliefs, but isn't "family" supposed to believe in each other? Aren't we supposed to support each other as an "Auburn Family?" Our phrase of "War Eagle" is supposed to embody that. We say it when we cheer. We say it as a hello, when we see a fellow Auburn fan. We also say it to console each other after a loss.

So in closing, I believe there is only 1 thing left to say.

War Eagle, Coach Malzahn.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

He stole that bit from Noam Chomsky.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Doing/learning physics is fun but astrophysics is more of a "wouldn't it be cool to understand what they're talking about?!" thing rather than the very-not-fun building of simulations and having it match data from the observatories and blah blah blah

Anyway the point is astro is the dorkiest physics and somehow also the most captivating.

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jan 5, 2017

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Chilichimp posted:

pretty sure that quantum physics is the dorkiest, bro.

Nah it owns.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Does Darren Rovell's twitter count?

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/827013671754854400

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2872878
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2872907

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

CharlestheHammer posted:

Austin Coliee proved you could be to white a receiver.

his brains tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

News: Head Coach Jimbo Fisher has left FSU for TAMU. Willie Taggert was hired in his stead, and many of his new hires are black

Views:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShawnFace/status/949328591128424448

His reaction is "lol thin skin" to people responding to it

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jan 5, 2018

• Locked thread