Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Just wait, the one out of a million parallel universe where all that poo poo he said actually happens will be this one and ESPN will hire hard working everyman Michael Packner to be the NFL version of Bill Simmons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

quote:

Sorry, but no. He has a history of this kind of behavior. Hell, ESPN even gave him a platform to talk about his charity. What did he do? He used his platform to attack Skip Bayless of all people.

I guess, he's just a great guy though.

Skip Bayless... Of all people!!!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

He looks like a fat Don Draper.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I wonder if the son actually said "Turds"? Do people actually say that out loud? People older than 7 I mean?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The fact that these people live in Alabama is probably pretty telling...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I would like to visit the world-line where the Lions have won all 48 Super Bowls...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yeah, I was just thinking, that one seems like it could be true...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Doesn't Android generally outsell iPhones? Although I'm not sure why I'm even spending the time refuting such an essay...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Isn't Texas Monthly actually like really well respected? I know I've read a lot of awesome longform stuff from them, I guess I didn't even know they wrote about sports.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I am so confused right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

jazzyhattrick posted:

Hello Amerigoons, I was just perusing the BBC sports page and noticed that England have apparently won the biggest prize in your homosexual version of Rugby. I wasn't even aware we had a team, but I am glad we won nonetheless, even if it wasn't in a men's sport.

• Locked thread