Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
It's a Harvin reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I always confuse it with Skoal, the chewing tobacco.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

"Bell cow" got used this past season when Dion Sanders (I think) called Forte one after he scored against Green Bay. It ain't terribly common, but it's still being used.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Some real #hotsportstakes from Acme Packing Company regarding the Packers cutting totally unremarkable receiver Gillett in favor of Rolle on the practice squad.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

TheBizzness posted:

Its a hole in the wall forum where all of us that posted on the ESPN Dolphins board ran to when they changed formats.

http://www.fieldchatter.com/forum/Forum-Miami-Dolphins--530

holy poo poo the politics page owns

"This weekend was the anniversary of MLK's failed march on Washington."

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jun 3, 2015

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

:patssay:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

i unironically wish my undergrad gets rid of its football team because nobody watches the games and it's a huge money leech

also they're loving terrible

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

looooooooooool

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Don Bebee bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!