Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MourningView posted:

This is literally all Packer fans.

He is actually a lions fan. Self-hating, but they still count!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Declan MacManus posted:

The NBA is rad and all y'all are dummies, basketsport uber alles

Anyways, the source for this is obvious and is technically a blog post but whatever

He does know that Cooper never denied he said that right?

Also it would seem that Joe McCarthy would be easier comparison by replacing communist with racist but whatever.

Edit: Really that Soviet show trial doesn't actually seem relevant to his first point anyway.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What I don't get is why they continue to follow a game that, from their perspective, seems to have left them behind. Do they hope there will be some sort of Turner Diaries-esque uprising or something?

Same reason we watch despite knowing what it does to the players I guess.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Declan MacManus posted:

He knows that the most high profile criminal athlete was a Gator with tattoos, right

He wasn't a true gator.

He was recruited by the apostate Meyer, after all.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cole posted:

He might be obnoxious but he does have some valid points that you could bring up when arguing who the best is.

Not really he is just arguing clutch in a roundabout way.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Sash! posted:

I dunno man, I think our generation is pretty lousy at everything. Except being immature manchildren and pixie girls.

Of course you do, you are the old dude who complains about the youths.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The only good SEC QB was Rohan Davey.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

These posts are fitting for the thread, IMO.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

How do we fix the system?

Rape my friend.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Metapod posted:

He doesn't take no for an answer

Never said I would be the one to do it!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

Tommy Waddle was the mold all white wide receivers other than Jordy Nelson were made from. He had no speed, could get no separation, caught everything he could get a finger on, and got lit up every single time he caught a pass.

Wes Welker perfected this model.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Austin Coliee proved you could be to white a receiver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

pillsburysoldier posted:

his brains tho

That is why you never go full white receiver.

• Locked thread