Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I wonder how it works if a Caste Football poster is invited into a fantasy football league of non-Caste players.

Do they try to win by picking the best players, or do they let their beliefs take over and end up taking Riley Cooper in the third round?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.
Has Caste Football attempted to champion Tebow as a running back? That would seem to work for both parties--CF would get their superstar "caste-breaker" white running back and Tebow wouldn't have to throw the ball.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

Kiwi Bigtree posted:

I am so tempted to try order me up some human legs now. No joke.

http://www.wegotussomemedicalwaste.com/

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.
Shouldn't it be "Short sound bites from (male) black jocks are tolerable"? I hate to think that our racists aren't using proper grammar.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

sweet thursday posted:

What would we do without bleacher report?

"Speak your mind bro. I don't want faggots around me or on my Monday, Sunday, and Thursday football games. If there's something wrong with being homophobic then there is something wrong with being gay."

Flawless logic.

So he's cool with gay college football players?

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

quote:

like a TV timeout that stalls a drive

Aren't like all TV timeouts either after a change of possession/score or, if there's a turnover, sometimes shoehorned in while the ref is walking to the review station?

Other than this past Super Bowl, which was a different situation, I can't recall any "middle of the drive" timeouts that weren't called by either team.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

quote:

I cant stand the site of interracial couples and now this is going to be everywhere?

To be fair, interracialcouples.com has horrible web design.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

Rap posted:

I'm a top freaking commenter for God's sake.

I want to see some team's War Room absoultely divided between two players, so they go to the scouting reports of NFL.com top commenters for their team to break the tie.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

Rap posted:

I know objectively that you're right, but I feel subjectively that reading caste football posts is a magical mixture of laughably stupid and frighteningly stupid and I like it somehow

Agreed. If it wasn't for Caste Football, I would not have known that people are using the term "in Don King's America" in a sincere matter in 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.
While Donovan did seem to have accuracy issues with short passes, at least compared to his intermediate- or long-range passes, people in Philadelphia wanted him to actually use his legs and take off more and were upset when he would stay in the pocket looking to complete a pass.

So, he wouldn't really seem to fit that second criteria, unless of course there was some other mysterious connection among those quarterbacks.

• Locked thread