Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I upgraded my old rear end MBP to a new Air last month and all is well. I realized that I do need to install 1Password just to get a few codes out of my vault before I cancel my subscription. Well apparently I changed my login password, so I went to try and use the QR code login by producing the code on my iphone, and when I go to login using the code on my MBA, the Air takes over my iphone to use it's camera to scan the QR code that is ON MY loving PHONE instead of using the MBA's camera. How can I change this so I can strangle everyone at 1password for being idiot assholes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Fedule posted:

That's Continuity Camera helpfully activating. You can switch which camera it's using in Control Center when the green dot is showing.

:doh:

Thanks

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Fedule posted:

Wait a drat minute. The Watch Ultra is Titanium. The iPhone Pro is Titanium.

Could it be? Are they gonna...?

Kiss? That's up to you

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

FlapYoJacks posted:

M3 OLED iPad Pro Tim. Make it happen and all will be forgiven.

:pray:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

well why not posted:

Bringing back the black echoes 2007 era black poly MacBook

That thing was great until the plastic started to crack and fall apart on the wrist rest area after a few years.