Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
Women's curling is now on the universal sports stream mmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
Just saw the replay. God that was awful. They don't deserve Olympic village sex.

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
Its ok, it doesn't really matter because its Olympic soccer... right?

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
Sub onyewu.

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
Is it wrong that I love seeing challenges like that on neymar?

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
Hah. Marcelo is such a dick.

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
The stream I'm watching has it 1-1.

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
Jurgen is the best coach.

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001

Wildlife Analysis posted:

I hate to say this guys, but Howard has looked/looks pretty poor in goal. I would rather Guzan start.

I at least like how Guzan does throw a tantrum after every shot (even if Howard may be justified).

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001

Real Name Grover posted:

So, uh, what'd everyone think of that Kevin Bacon-looking kid? Think he goes to San Jose in three weeks?

(Note: Herc's knee is messed up; he probably won't see club action until October)

My thoughts during the game: "Holy poo poo! He looks really good!"

I usually don't have thoughts like that while watching USMNT soccer.

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001

Crazy Ted posted:

That would be pointless because they always beat the United States at home.

We clearly need to change our tactics and introduce cows with bullhorns in Ohio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
Klinsmann's son's deleted tweet:

quote:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH DONAVAN HAHAHAHAA I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE UNTIL PHONE NOTIFIED ME HAHA
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2072921-jurgen-klinsmanns-son-deletes-account-after-tweeting-about-landon-donovan

I'm guessing Donovan either slept with Klinsmann's wife or daughter or was the source of the leaks for the Sporting News article and was a subject of conversation in the Klinsmann household.

• Locked thread