Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

littleorv posted:

Lol. Are they forgetting some of the character design in Awakening? Other than the jiggle physics this is tame in comparison.

Parts of FE and SMT designs are lovely, but the initial crossover reveal was nothing but the lovely parts. It's wasn't representative, and wasn't what a lot of people wanted out of that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Dehry posted:

The guy streaming DAN just hit a big plot point video. Prepare for spoilers.

DAN has a plot that can be spoiled?

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

there is exactly one good video game with the word persona in it: persona 4 golden
literally everything else is unnecessary trash,
with bad girls

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

i am meeting laura bailey tomorrow and will beg her personally to come back as rise and also to sign dungeons and dragons paraphernalia

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

FeMC isn't real.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Policenaut posted:

They got cool grins, cool costumes, and cool guns, whereas the Inaba crew look like they just forgot their science homework. Dweebs.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Policenaut posted:

teddie trailer

:catstare:

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

I hope it stays that way

Why everything needs to have a Dynasty Warriors spinoff is a mystery to me. The only reason I can think of is that it's really low effort for the potential money you'd get out of it.

Why would a video game company possibly want to gain low effort profit?

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

chie gunna get herself some of that (tricep) meat

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Baal posted:

lol persona 5 is not coming out this year, especially now that FExSMT is

in what world would the P5 team be working on this Neptunia-esque garbage idol game?

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Meh. I doubt the Wii U exclusive and the PS4/PS3 exclusive would cannibalize each other.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Baal posted:

That doesn't matter, the point is Nintendo probably doesn't want attention being taken away from that game especially since the audiences are exactly the same.

Meh, again. There are so few Wii U's out there, and Persona has more mainstream clout than #FE does. I just don't see #FE affecting much of anything. But whatever, I see what you're saying.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Endorph posted:

i think persona 5 will either come out in 2015, or it will not come out in 2015. and your dick will not grow half an inch if you predict which one it is.

all that matters is how much your dick grows when the games actually come out

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

how many times does atlus have to explicitly state p5 is coming in 2015 for people to accept that its coming in 2015

no nintendo cares too much about that crossover they've mentioned once in like three years.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Policenaut posted:

Impossible, it's actually coming out here.

You sound very confident

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

precision posted:

holy poo poo they wasted a lot of time and money to make a really obnoxiously long story mode for DAN

does Arena have this long of a story thing? The bit with Nanako was cute and Kanji's been busting out some dope lines but mostly I'm just holding down triangle

Why isn't the Marie DLC available yet?

Arenas plays its story out across every characters story, and like 70% of each play through is identical. Thems kinda the breaks with fighting games though, unless you want to swap characters every fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

They're literally trying to sell the game by advertising Baker and Bailey are coming back. Those two have a platform and it's totally fine to press them to use it when poo poo's this egregious.