Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Hard to believe your friends do horrible poo poo. For example, I still refuse to believe my best friend liked that Grown Ups 2.

I would rather be friends with an accused rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Corzaa posted:

A black man was once King and Champion of Champions.

King booker is legit my favorite gimmick of the last 15 years. Everything he did entertained me.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Riley isn't a bloated mess

Why people can't accept that fast Chris Hero is awesome as hell will continue to baffle the hell out of me.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I think the tweet is funny and is just being a heel.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Kanye is pretty much the best and most influencial musician in the last 15 years and at this point not liking him probably is some deeper racist idea that hasn't been explored yet.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

The_Rob posted:

Cena is pretty much the best and most influencial wrestler in the last 15 years and at this point not liking him probably is some deeper racist idea that hasn't been explored yet.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Perfidus posted:

I don't like Kanye's music and I don't like Kanye because I don't like smug jerks.

Well you should really listen to his music because nearly every album he has put out could all be called classics.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Somebody's never listened to 808s and Heartbreak. That album suuuucked

That's honestly probably my favorite album of his. It's also pretty critically acclaimed. Really his only missteps are probably cruel summer which was more of a label showcase album anyway,and maybe watch the throne. Although watch the throne had so many bangers on it I can't even say it's a misstep.Jay z was the weak link on that album.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Memento posted:

They really are.

My favorite thing about the bucks is that in reality they are as old school as it gets in terms of self marketing. Old timers bury them because old wrestlers are just marks for themselves and believe people paid to see them do a match that had them do one 10 minute headlock.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

maniacripper posted:

Maybe it's whoever is the real killer behind he Chris Benoit murders, come to ruin another IWC darling's life.

It's pretty obviously Kevin Sullivan

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I had REvolution on while visiting my mom and helping her wrap presents during the holidays. She tolerates wrestling but didn't know any of the NXT guys, and was immediately enamored with Balor after seeing him in his pre-match video package. Cue his entrance, and she was totally on the bandwagon. She was also 100% into Sami, his title win, and the post match.

She may or may not have bought a Bullet Club shirt this weekend.

There needs to be a tumblr called moms in Bullet Club shirts.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Spikeguy posted:

I'm telling you, there's loving money in the loving dad who is willing to burn the world to provide for his family.

i mean poo poo that's pretty much what the Taken movies are. I actually think that is a cool intriguing character.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Thauros posted:

The BC should not add anybody unless they lose a member or two, and they already have the big Polynesian dude spot taken care of.

Bullet club should be bigger than nwo black and white and red and black combined.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

coconono posted:

That was me. And she didn't respond when I offered $20

We should know by now that most perverted wrestling stories involve coconono in some way.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MassRafTer posted:

I believe that was on a Smackdown taping so it would have been Cole and Lawler at the time.

I thought it was a house show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Tato posted:

I need to know each candidate's position on Roman Reigns and how much he sucks before I can pledge my vote.

Hillary thinks he is cool, and Rand Paul thinks he sucks, but they both respect him.

The Jury is out.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Bring back the Spirit Squad. I mean this 100 percent seriously.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Hace posted:

so what you're saying is that he's a dad

I wish Mick was my dad. We could bond over Boobs.

Mick rules you losers.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Grozz Nuy posted:

Dave kinda burying RPG Vice with that initial tweet, huh?

Plus, everyone knows the real MVP of tonight was Spurs-Clippers

I was at that game and I can vouch for it. poo poo was nuts.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Was that Chris Paul 3 at the end of the third as hype as I imagine it was?

That was the loudest pop from a crowd I have ever heard.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Onmi posted:

Well that's pretty neat but I feel like it's missing something

There we go, lacking capitals though

One day I want Cena just to reply with OK.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
My personal favorite fan was this kid I sat next to at some random raw, and it was obviously his first show ever so he was beyond excited. He would cheer for literally anyone to the point that when Josh Matthews came out he lost his loving mind, and started yelling the loudest I yells I have ever heard. That kid ruled.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oatgan posted:

Chris Bosh's racist gimmick ruled

Yeah bosh was my favorite racist wrestler.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Colt Cabana is and always was fukcking boring so Dusty was right

This is an objectively wrong opinion.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

njsykora posted:

Colt is one of the few guys I think can really make decent money just doing random indies around the world so I have no idea why he's constantly hung up about not being in WWE. Like every time there's a former WWE guy on AOW it always ends up at "When I was in developmental..."

Because for him WWE was a dream of his and probably a symbol that everything he has been working for in his career was worth it. It's tough being a wrestler and to go to the top of the business and get told you're not good enough by people you look up to is probably extremely rough. It's not like it's holding him back though. He is making his own lane and that is something super important in this industry. I don't know why people think he is some bitter guy who can't let things go. Yeah he might take a shot at WWE every once in a while, but do you really give a poo poo?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Grozz Nuy posted:

Chuck's kind of made a lot of 'jokes' about retiring lately, I'm starting to wonder if there might be fire to the smoke there.

Didn't he used to say that once he finished college he was going to retire?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
gently caress Quackenbush.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
You can't tell one Starbucks drink from another anyway. It's all literally liquid sugar, over roasted espresso, and steamed milk. It's all garbage.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
God who gives a poo poo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Not to get all political up in here, but I do.

Not all racism is "I hate the niggers and the kikes, and outrightly state they are subhuman scum!!!", some is a little more subtle.

Now JR is an old man, but saying someone is a credit to their race is like saying someone is "one of the good ones". Implying everyone else of that race is somehow bad.

He pulled up on it, and I would be surprised if he meant it in any malicious way, but its the little insidious racisms like that that people need to be called out on, so they can realize that they are being unwittingly racist, and change their behaviour.

I hardly think that JR is the one controlling systematic racism in the U.S.

He is an old school southern wrestling commentator. All things considered he is fine.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Miz is actually cool and handsome and funny.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MassRafTer posted:

The funniest thing about Miz's push was finding out he was actually a total rear end in a top hat when it came to getting chicken juice all over a bag and deserved to be banned from the locker room.

Nah it was probably an accident. It's cool.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

More reasons why Steiner rules.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Scott Steiner should join The New Day.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Gawker is super scummy and awful

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

In what way

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I legit loved every sin Cara vs Alberto match.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Phenix Rising posted:

Is it just me or does Balor look like he has a huge loving mouth? His smile is so big, it looks like it could reach back to the sides of his head if he tried hard enough. Or maybe it's just that his whole face is really wide. His head is confusing me right now.

Goons are really weird

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

goc posted:

The Rock kicked out of Stunners more than once. I would suspect HHH did at least once.

Pretty sure he doesn't actually care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I personally have slept with all my friends.

Is that why you are still a virgin?