Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

how bad are the dlc/microtransaction bullshit in fh4?

I wish it was worse so I could just give them dollars to buy my race car lady a drat leather jacket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

"They hate us cause they ain't us"

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I agree that we say "dire" too much in these threads, but sweet tea is absolutely dire.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I ate grits like three days ago, grits are all over the place in the north, I've never once seen them with sugar though.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Arguably the worst part is actually thinking that set was funny.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gun safety = good
#2a = bad

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Let's keep this in perspective and be reasonable: the creeps who did that should be all be thrown into the sun and die agonizing deaths.

Normally I like you but this post is just ridiculous. If they were thrown into the sun they would die very quickly, and likely not agonize at all. The solution is obvious: they should be given rabies.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Well Jesus Christ dude obviously I would backengineer some Disney-tech to construct some kind of horrible life-sustaining forcefield that would keep them alive for 1000 years in horrible agony as just enough heat and light got through to make them burn in unrelenting misery... it's like you don't even know me!

I apologize.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

All I read about it is rumors, but apparently a disgruntled ex leaked them? He was blackballed from the UK scene before this, and leaked them in an attempt to get bookings, I guess? I dunno the specifics.

Oh is this the dude who leaked nudes of Ospreay's girlfriend?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Not to be too pedantic but none of these platforms have actually been breached. It's social engineering or weak passwords or (in Toni's case) shitheels leaking them on purpose.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

No, the iCloud leaks were just phishing.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wasn't there a brief moment after Summerslam where he was on her side?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Confirmation Dave is not working for AEW

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Come on, that has to be a set-up, right? That's too good.

It is 1000% Becky and Charlotte working on it together

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

If NASCAR is WWE then IndyCar is more like the size of RoH

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

While we're on the subject, IndyCar's president just said their races on broadcast networks get 2-3 times the viewership as their races on cable networks. Maybe useful for predicting what Smackdown can get on Fox.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Basically everything John Lennon says to get rid of in "Imagine"

"all the people"

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Is their last name canonically Day?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

What a delightfully kind way to slide into someone's DMs

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

There are areas out west where they've reintroduced wolves and the knock-on effect is slowing riverbank erosion, because you don't have huge numbers of prey animals grazing away all the undergrowth. Crazy stuff.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress wolves, bring back mountain lions.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Sometimes you gotta make your own wishes

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Small problem with that theory. Unless the titles are cross branded (with NXT UK), there are maybe two women's tag teams in NXT right now. Kairi and Io. And Jessamyn/Marina. And considering how unrefined/undeveloped Jessamyn and Marina are currently, they shouldn't be anywhere near gold right now.

Team Kick!!!!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Is PETA actually bad? I always assumed I started hating them as a ignorant child and just never stopped, but that they were probably not actually bad.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

A good summary of everything is here. Essentially a ton of euthanizing/killing animals themselves (some instances being done sans owner's consent), sexist and racist marketing/campaigns, endorsing Sheriff Arpaio for cutting meat out of prisoners' diets, and saying removing dairy products from your life can help fix your autism

Jesus H. gently caress

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

I dunno if you've seen her on UUDD, but she's not too great at VR games (check her playthrough of Superhot VR) or the WWE 2K games (although I'll give her a pass on those since those games are terrible anyways).

Anyways, with Xavier starting a new series to show off people's video game collections, I wonder how long it will be until they get around to showing off Asuka's collection. If I recall, Eurogamer ran an article where they interviewed her, and she has one of the larger collections in the world. I guess she has enough games to the point of where she has to rent out a climate controlled facility in Osaka. And whenever she wants a game from there, she has it shipped over.

How the gently caress much are they paying her?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Infidel Castro posted:

That entire segment was stupid. They should have Becky and Asuka beating the poo poo out of one another, pause when AJ came out, and then promptly ignore him and fight some more when they realize he just wants a hot dog.

This post is stupid. Becky and Asuka beating the poo poo out of each other - OK, I'm on board. Pause when AJ comes out - right, got it. Resume fighting when they realize he wants a hot dog? Hell no. That's when they stop fighting and we spend the remaining 90ish minutes of Smackdown following the ragtag duo of Becky and Asuka desperately trying to purchase just one single hot dog, only to be thwarted again and again.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I want to kiss like 80% of the WWE roster on the mouth, regardless of gender.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I would kiss every single person in this video on the mouth, without hesitation

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

which wrestlers do you think are the best kissers? has anyone asked that in a shoot, possibly right after asking about batista's dick?

Rusev, without a doubt

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/DakotaKai_WWE/status/1085850042924183553

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dang, guess the only thing to do is push Candice

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dang, guess the only thing to do is push Io

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

:3:

https://twitter.com/NikkiCrossWWE/status/1086010990691524611?s=20

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Bianca's music owns though and I don't pay attention to any of her promos because I'm busy dancing around the room

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The crowd alternated yelling "undefeated" and "overrated" because that's what crowds do. Having this argument makes me feel like

I'M ON MY OWN
AGAINST THE WALL
THE PRESSURE'S BUILDING BUT NO I WILL NEVER FALL

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Are they at the point now where they're just asking unrelated women to write bad tweets at Becky so she can dunk on them? I have no idea why Mickie is even involved.

E: rovert get your rear end in here right now and tell me this is a work and everything will be OK

https://twitter.com/VelveteenWWE/status/1087402577304657920

wicka fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jan 21, 2019

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Maybe in some areas, but I remember a survey being released that showed most WWE fans/viewers tend to lean to the left.

I remember that too, iirc WWE fans were second furthest left of all fan groups, behind the NBA.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Angry Grimace posted:

I mean, Reddit is insanely enormous and so is Twitter so both of those matter a lot more than basically anywhere else. I keep seeing the same sentiment pop up basically everywhere anyways and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It isn't like she tweets all that often in reality.

The discourse on this website is genuinely far more representative of real life than either of those hell sites. None of the three are great, obviously, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The man likes Voyager, AEW is cancelled

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1087819498181312512