Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.

JackDarko posted:

Excuse me has anybody brought the second BPRD hardcover? I ask this, because it's currently under review on amazon so i'd like to know if there are errors in it before I buy it from a third party. Thanks for the help.

I bought it and didn't notice any glaring problems with it. However, i never read the source material to begin with, so i wouldnt have noticed if something was missing or out of order. My copy looks fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

JackDarko posted:

Absolute, just like the Batman and Robin one.

You see, now I'm excited for this and I can't tell if you're joking or not.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Negative. Only the first three volumes of B&R are Morrison.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

It's Batman and Son AND The Black Glove together. It's kind of like the Omnivore editions of Chew which collect two volumes of the TPB.

It also means you get to buy this swanky new hardcover and give out your B&S and Black Glove trades to friends to share the love. Which I did as soon as I heard about this edition.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

This is my meager bookshelf. Not pictured are a couple absolutes I got for Christmas and at the verrrry top is Wednesday Comics. For the love of god don't click this link because it goes ginormous.

It's already bowing on me, but it was a $20 Walmart job so meh. If ikea didn't want $400 shipping to my area I'd get a billy.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Karnegal posted:

Aw, what the hell, here are some lovely phone images of my modest collection. There's some manga hanging out on another shelf, notable Battle Angel and Blade of the Immortal as well as a Nausicaa boxset. The 4th volume of Elephantmen is kicking it out of frame as well.

I want to flip the middle white book next to Abs Planetary to see if it forms an image between the three books but I know it won't. What are they?

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

I'm actually curious what pixel character was on all the cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Mr Wind Up Bird posted:

Hey DC: what the gently caress is this stupid poo poo?

Just speaking for myself, I don't want more stupid garbage to put on a shelf and dust. I want more comics, in better quality trades, faster.

This is just goofy enough to get me to buy it. I wonder if we'll get a floppy rubber joker face when Death of the Family is released.